The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cum in other’s gf

Woman really are actually more garang then men. Some even dare to have sex during gathering at home, with everyone outside and she in the room getting pumped.

The thing about cumming in others girl.. Seriously really happen, and unfortunately not to me. but a colleague. we're very very close among a small group of us. worked in the same company as single, eventually got attached and married, close enough to talk about anything, but will feel awkward if we were to sleep together type.. One of them actually somehow got into a reluctant marriage (Chinese BTW).. during our regular talk cock gathering, she confessed she wanted to enjoy one last time being single, and actually went out having a good time and let the guy cum inside, and she actually calculated the date.. which is the day before they married, and she will then seduce and have sex with her new husband. and she said. I want to see how it turns out.. not sure if look like the other guy or like him.. whole lot of us stunt. all speechless, then burst out laughing that it was a good joke.. but she look us in the eye.. really, don't look like she was joking..
Old 14-08-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
Woman really are actually more garang then men. Some even dare to have sex during gathering at home, with everyone outside and she in the room getting pumped.

The thing about cumming in others girl.. Seriously really happen, and unfortunately not to me. but a colleague. we're very very close among a small group of us. worked in the same company as single, eventually got attached and married, close enough to talk about anything, but will feel awkward if we were to sleep together type.. One of them actually somehow got into a reluctant marriage (Chinese BTW).. during our regular talk cock gathering, she confessed she wanted to enjoy one last time being single, and actually went out having a good time and let the guy cum inside, and she actually calculated the date.. which is the day before they married, and she will then seduce and have sex with her new husband. and she said. I want to see how it turns out.. not sure if look like the other guy or like him.. whole lot of us stunt. all speechless, then burst out laughing that it was a good joke.. but she look us in the eye.. really, don't look like she was joking..
I doubt she is joking.... girls are not like guys.... they don't joke about such things.
Old 14-08-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
poof8pang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
in sugarbook not every guy is single, so i do have sex with those which is lonely in a marriage too, also known as fwb
No need you to teach these simple terms in sbf. Go teach the didi and meimei in sugarbook
Old 15-08-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mind my english.

I have a close girl-friend (21-22) from poly. Her bf is regular (won’t say where). I am not so close to the bf. Normally when she wants yo cycle swim run hike she will go around Jio-Ing ppl, I usually reject unless it’s swimming. So when she jio swimming at her friend’s condo I would accept it and ask if her bf coming. If yes I tell her idw lightbulb if no I come.

So first occasion her bf not coming so I came (duh). We chill and talk and swim cos we like close friends and all. So I’ll like splash water and her or do whatever nonsense shit and sometimes she will jump on me and try to ‘ drown ‘ me etc. when her smooth skin meets mine wa I hard af.

So after we finished swimming we lepak in pool , i asked her a qns ‘ eh u know my frens in NUS that pervert sch doing some surveys, if someone offers you $60 to suck dick u will do it anot, she like ‘ ewww, I mean $100 of course but I got bf. ‘ I said ‘ no fk it like behind his back or what, if the person u know or ok de will u do it. Let’s say u suck him good and 5mins he cum, eh $100 in 5 mins leh, also not like having sex with the guy or what . ‘ She hesitated and she said ‘ actually ok leh why leh who want me to suck $100 ‘

Cos to me she’s somewhat money face. So that’s why I asked her

Then I said ‘ what if I tell u suck me now $80 I instant PayLah u. ‘ she’s stand up and said ‘ really meh come we go toilet u pull down ur pants now ‘

I’m like ‘ what u sure anot fuck u u got bf leh ‘ ‘ he’s also not here and I can suck u off in 3mins lai lai u don’t talk like this then pussy out u boi. Come la follow me to toilet dont weak ‘

‘ ok lai la fucking pussy ‘ I followed her to toilet and she shut the door. ‘ come pull down ‘ I’m like ‘ eh u srs ah DONT fuck later I pull down u scream and all. If u seriously take off ur swimming costume ‘

She took it off leh wtf and I fking hard then I pull down my pants exposing my erected curve penis.

- part 2 soon
Old 15-08-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 4
Apron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud ofApron has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Mind my english.

I have a close girl-friend (21-22) from poly. Her bf is regular (won’t say where). I am not so close to the bf. Normally when she wants yo cycle swim run hike she will go around Jio-Ing ppl, I usually reject unless it’s swimming. So when she jio swimming at her friend’s condo I would accept it and ask if her bf coming. If yes I tell her idw lightbulb if no I come.

So first occasion her bf not coming so I came (duh). We chill and talk and swim cos we like close friends and all. So I’ll like splash water and her or do whatever nonsense shit and sometimes she will jump on me and try to ‘ drown ‘ me etc. when her smooth skin meets mine wa I hard af.

So after we finished swimming we lepak in pool , i asked her a qns ‘ eh u know my frens in NUS that pervert sch doing some surveys, if someone offers you $60 to suck dick u will do it anot, she like ‘ ewww, I mean $100 of course but I got bf. ‘ I said ‘ no fk it like behind his back or what, if the person u know or ok de will u do it. Let’s say u suck him good and 5mins he cum, eh $100 in 5 mins leh, also not like having sex with the guy or what . ‘ She hesitated and she said ‘ actually ok leh why leh who want me to suck $100 ‘

Then I said ‘ what if I tell u suck me now $80 I instant PayLah u. ‘ she’s stand up and said ‘ really meh come we go toilet u pull down ur pants now ‘

I’m like ‘ what u sure anot fuck u u got bf leh ‘ ‘ he’s also not here and I can suck u off in 3mins lai lai u don’t talk like this then pussy out u boi. Come la follow me to toilet dont weak ‘

‘ ok lai la fucking pussy ‘ I followed her to toilet and she shut the door. ‘ come pull down ‘ I’m like ‘ eh u srs ah DONT fuck later I pull down u scream and all. If u seriously take off ur swimming costume ‘

She took it off leh wtf and I fking hard then I pull down my pants exposing my erected curve penis.

- part 2 soon
Juicy, sounds like "jokingly" say "what if" is a good way to test water.

Camping for Part 2.
Old 15-08-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mind my english.

- part 2 soon
wah nice tactic.. will try it next wk when i meet my close female friend... pls cont..
Old 16-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

wah....love this topic.

My FB always allow me to fuck her raw and if timing good, let me shoot inside.

she doesn't allow her BF to fuck her without condom.

a few times when we are in hotel room.....her bf called when i pumping her and she really answered the phone. she asked me not to make noise while she talked.

i just licked her pussy touched her boobs and then entered. she like want to moan like mad but had to control. i pumped even harder and harder and she got angrier in her eyes cos she cannot make any sound. shot everything inside her and then stuff my cock in her mouth for her to clean it up which she did.

damn turn on and she took revenge on me the next time. did the exact thing when i was on the phone with my wife.
Old 17-08-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This kind of situation. seriously, with my wife. when client calls while we're having sex, she get really annoyed..

and while talking to the client. she will tease even more.. sucking and slurping, until the way I speak, my client ask what am I doing..

But the thing is.. female client seems to know.. always going.. Ohhhh.. ok, ok.. sorry.. sorry. don't disturb you.. you call me back later.. immediately hang up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
wah....love this topic.

My FB always allow me to fuck her raw and if timing good, let me shoot inside.

she doesn't allow her BF to fuck her without condom.

a few times when we are in hotel room.....her bf called when i pumping her and she really answered the phone. she asked me not to make noise while she talked.

i just licked her pussy touched her boobs and then entered. she like want to moan like mad but had to control. i pumped even harder and harder and she got angrier in her eyes cos she cannot make any sound. shot everything inside her and then stuff my cock in her mouth for her to clean it up which she did.

damn turn on and she took revenge on me the next time. did the exact thing when i was on the phone with my wife.
Old 17-08-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 2 - how I cum in my close girl-friend’s mouth behind her bf back

(Mind my English )

When I pull down my pants and showing her my erected curve penis while seeing her B cups tits, she’s like ‘ WOAH what the fuckkkk I didn’t expect a skinny small guy like u with this size ‘ ( we were standing like 1.5-2m away from each other) ‘ oh wa well shaved leh my bf one the hair not nice one leh ‘ ( hehe I went to hair wax 2-3 days ago )

‘ so my dick nicer / Bigger than ur bf anot ‘ she’s like ‘ in terms of size urs slightly bigger but ur penis is much more appealing eh ‘

So I’m like ‘ WA so what are you gonna shout for HELP or are you gonna earn that $80 ‘. She moved closer to me and started to use her fingers and touch my didi. Then I slowly grab her nice sexy butt and her boobs. ‘ eh so since poly u actually lust over me is it but u act like u fucking hate me or treating me like brother or sister‘ I’m like ‘ ya la u so fked up , since u so fked up u wanna fucking suck my dick NOW FOR $80 ‘

She’s like ‘ u fucker ah ‘ went to kiss me gently and French kiss abit then place the slippers on each knees , and began slowly sucking it. Bro, when her lips touches my head and slowly moving in and out it was really , really , really fucking awesome. Then I started to move abit on my own - 1 hand grabbing her hair and her head while another grabbing her boobs and she also speed up with 1 hand touching my balls and another hand touching my chest .

Can hear the ‘ gok gok gok’ sound when she paced up and when I’m thrusting her too. Man she can really deepthroat. So around 5-7 mins when im about to cum, I told her soon ah and when i forced her in and left my little head in her throat for like 7-8s before she gagged and pull back a little and grabbing my butt. But of course I did not let her completely removed her mouth from my Didi , I just continue thrusting slowly. ( mind you, I didn’t masturbate for 7-8 days ) when I pulled out from her mouth my dick was covered with her saliva and sperms and her mouth was oozing my warm delicious sperms. She was coughing a little and cursing at me ‘ wa u fucker dog wtf how many days u never cum ‘

‘ extra $5 u swallow ‘ and she did. ‘ ur sperm taste not bad tbh better than my bf and others I sucked ‘

‘ wa that was fucking awesome next time eh again? Around 5mins not bad to cum leh ‘ saying while I trf $85 to her and she’s like ‘ ya sure but u rough mother fucker my throat fucking hurts but tbh that was sexy as hell, my Bf doesn’t do this ‘ ‘ of course la u think he will hurt u like that meh ‘

As we went out her bf was at the poolside in his civilian attire and waving at us.

Part 3 incoming -
Old 17-08-2021, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

nowadays girls as young as Secondary school are already garang and daring. Raw to them is no longer a fear. Woman in working sector to be honest, i see a few with EMA. Married still available to steal eat. So i do agreed Jason in some ways- observe and study the woman if she is a player why not? you dont seed her others will seed her.
Old 17-08-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

But some couples actually like the kink of creampie without the risk of breeding. I had a vasectomy and have done a few times to play out their fantasies.
Old 17-08-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Part 2 - how I cum in my close girl-friend’s mouth behind her bf back

(Mind my English )

When I pull down my pants and showing her my erected curve penis while seeing her B cups tits, she’s like ‘ WOAH what the fuckkkk I didn’t expect a skinny small guy like u with this size ‘ ( we were standing like 1.5-2m away from each other) ‘ oh wa well shaved leh my bf one the hair not nice one leh ‘ ( hehe I went to hair wax 2-3 days ago )

‘ so my dick nicer / Bigger than ur bf anot ‘ she’s like ‘ in terms of size urs slightly bigger but ur penis is much more appealing eh ‘

So I’m like ‘ WA so what are you gonna shout for HELP or are you gonna earn that $80 ‘. She moved closer to me and started to use her fingers and touch my didi. Then I slowly grab her nice sexy butt and her boobs. ‘ eh so since poly u actually lust over me is it but u act like u fucking hate me or treating me like brother or sister‘ I’m like ‘ ya la u so fked up , since u so fked up u wanna fucking suck my dick NOW FOR $80 ‘

She’s like ‘ u fucker ah ‘ went to kiss me gently and French kiss abit then place the slippers on each knees , and began slowly sucking it. Bro, when her lips touches my head and slowly moving in and out it was really , really , really fucking awesome. Then I started to move abit on my own - 1 hand grabbing her hair and her head while another grabbing her boobs and she also speed up with 1 hand touching my balls and another hand touching my chest .

Can hear the ‘ gok gok gok’ sound when she paced up and when I’m thrusting her too. Man she can really deepthroat. So around 5-7 mins when im about to cum, I told her soon ah and when i forced her in and left my little head in her throat for like 7-8s before she gagged and pull back a little and grabbing my butt. But of course I did not let her completely removed her mouth from my Didi , I just continue thrusting slowly. ( mind you, I didn’t masturbate for 7-8 days ) when I pulled out from her mouth my dick was covered with her saliva and sperms and her mouth was oozing my warm delicious sperms. She was coughing a little and cursing at me ‘ wa u fucker dog wtf how many days u never cum ‘

‘ extra $5 u swallow ‘ and she did. ‘ ur sperm taste not bad tbh better than my bf and others I sucked ‘

‘ wa that was fucking awesome next time eh again? Around 5mins not bad to cum leh ‘ saying while I trf $85 to her and she’s like ‘ ya sure but u rough mother fucker my throat fucking hurts but tbh that was sexy as hell, my Bf doesn’t do this ‘ ‘ of course la u think he will hurt u like that meh ‘

As we went out her bf was at the poolside in his civilian attire and waving at us.

Part 3 incoming -
damn shiok to even think abt it. pls continue
Old 17-08-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Fuck. How come got so many wives or gf for you all to fuck? I have never met one myself. Other than those ML and KTV girls which I know got bf but still let me fuck because of money. But dont think that counts much because it’s just a monetary transaction tor them like any other.
Old 17-08-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i do love to do so, i always do it in sugarbook.com girl, search for those who have boyfriend and many of them do, they join simply just to have fun
Old 17-08-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

women are far more particular then man, if your girl do not care of this partner exchange, it would be fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1