The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cum in other’s gf

when we have 3p my bf also love to cum into other girl, not me, is quite interesting, i do usually have another girl in sugarbook
Old 23-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apron View Post
Juicy, sounds like "jokingly" say "what if" is a good way to test water.

Camping for Part 2.
usually test water first before do it truely
Old 23-08-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
one of the reason that you feel excited when you fuck with other gf because she is fresh for you, similar feeling as fuck virgin
many girls are not virgin especially the wet girl
Old 23-08-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
humannoid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhumannoid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its not easy to get to know them. I only have 2 lucky ones
1 of them is my colleague who is a local chinese girl. mid-20s.
the other 1 is a married malay girl. late 20s.

superb good sex, especially when u know that u r f someone's girl.
Old 23-08-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

waiting for your further update on your cumming episode
Old 25-08-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekachin View Post
But some couples actually like the kink of creampie without the risk of breeding. I had a vasectomy and have done a few times to play out their fantasies.
Or if the girl is medically proven that she cannot conceive.
Old 25-08-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pls read part 1 before continuing:

So after I pulled down my erected curve penis while seeing her sexy tan slim body ( will see if I can upload some pic ) , she’s like ‘ oh wow wtf a slim looking guy like u got such long penis? Like slightly longer than those I saw ‘ I tried to be surprised ‘ wtf u see along penis or fk around before meh I TOT somebody loyal to bf and god ‘ she’s like ‘ is my life I do what I want.

‘ so you want the $80 dollars anot? Come fucking suck it. If not that’s it ‘ mind u my dick was fucking fucking hard, I’m ready.

she took off her slippers, kneel down and placed one on each knees and began sucking the shit out of me. Man it was fucking amAzing. And beside me got a mirror as well. Wa the view. Limpei 1 hand grabbing her long hair another hand groping her boobs and body. She auto 1 hand groped my balls another hand groped by butt chest and all. ‘ wa fucking shiok u experienced eh ‘ shes like ‘ hmmm ‘ and continue sucking and sucking. She can deepthroat slightly too. Love it when my head is in her throat, can feel the warmness and the tightness , and the feeling when she’s gagging. Told her to spit saliva on my dick. She took a short break and try to produce saliva , then split then whole chunk on my dick ( u know normal ppl spit saliva volume? I think was about 2.5x ) dripping. She then took her hand to rub all around then I instructed her to get back on it. ‘ roger king ‘

When Im about to cum I start to take control, ‘ hands off, place behind my butt and just get ready ‘ and I started to thrust her faster and faster while she’s holding on to my butt for dear life and support ( those standard blowjob position ) and when I’m about to cum I just thrust so hard and fast and during mid cum I just pushed her entire throat in. Holy shit that fucking feeling ( mind u I never masturbate for 10+ days, the load was insane ) she was grabbing my butt very tightly and after I was done she hit my leg fking hard and said ‘ eh srsly fuck u u ccb how many days never masturbate ‘ while coughing and gagging.

I pulled her hair up from her position and grabbed her body close to mine. ( mind you I was still slightly cumming and some of it landed on her body ) show me ur mouth. She ‘ ahhhh ‘ and I said ‘ swallow everything ‘ and she did it like a fucking good dog. ( it was covering her entire tongue, some bits at her right top teeth and some at her cheeks, her throat was red af )

‘ ok $80 trf now thanks ‘ while she went to dress herself. Can see that knees were slightly red from all the thrusting action.

So I trfed her and told her ‘ eh still got abit sperms coming out can u suck them all anot u fk do ur job ‘ she’s like ‘ fuck you la srsly and just bend down to suck it all ‘ what a good finisher.

‘ eh so this will be between us eh ‘ she’s like ‘ of course la dumb dog ‘ and when we walked out and walking back to our personal belonging. Her bf was sitting there waving at us.

‘ oh fuck ‘ she whispered to me ‘ Cb I didn’t know he came up to find us and oh fuck my knees red sia ‘

In my heart I’m like ‘ here we fucking go ‘

Part 3 incoming~ thanks for the wait
Old 25-08-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post

So after I pulled down my erected curve penis while seeing her sexy tan slim body ( will see if I can upload some pic ) , she’s like ‘ oh wow wtf a slim looking guy like u got such long penis? Like slightly longer than those I saw ‘ I tried to be surprised ‘ wtf u see along penis or fk around before meh I TOT somebody loyal to bf and god ‘ she’s like ‘ is my life I do what I want.

‘ so you want the $80 dollars anot? Come fucking suck it. If not that’s it ‘ mind u my dick was fucking fucking hard, I’m ready.

she took off her slippers, kneel down and placed one on each knees and began sucking the shit out of me. Man it was fucking amAzing. And beside me got a mirror as well. Wa the view. Limpei 1 hand grabbing her long hair another hand groping her boobs and body. She auto 1 hand groped my balls another hand groped by butt chest and all. ‘ wa fucking shiok u experienced eh ‘ shes like ‘ hmmm ‘ and continue sucking and sucking. She can deepthroat slightly too. Love it when my head is in her throat, can feel the warmness and the tightness , and the feeling when she’s gagging. Told her to spit saliva on my dick. She took a short break and try to produce saliva , then split then whole chunk on my dick ( u know normal ppl spit saliva volume? I think was about 2.5x ) dripping. She then took her hand to rub all around then I instructed her to get back on it. ‘ roger king ‘

When Im about to cum I start to take control, ‘ hands off, place behind my butt and just get ready ‘ and I started to thrust her faster and faster while she’s holding on to my butt for dear life and support ( those standard blowjob position ) and when I’m about to cum I just thrust so hard and fast and during mid cum I just pushed her entire throat in. Holy shit that fucking feeling ( mind u I never masturbate for 10+ days, the load was insane ) she was grabbing my butt very tightly and after I was done she hit my leg fking hard and said ‘ eh srsly fuck u u ccb how many days never masturbate ‘ while coughing and gagging.

I pulled her hair up from her position and grabbed her body close to mine. ( mind you I was still slightly cumming and some of it landed on her body ) show me ur mouth. She ‘ ahhhh ‘ and I said ‘ swallow everything ‘ and she did it like a fucking good dog. ( it was covering her entire tongue, some bits at her right top teeth and some at her cheeks, her throat was red af )

‘ ok $80 trf now thanks ‘ while she went to dress herself. Can see that knees were slightly red from all the thrusting action.

So I trfed her and told her ‘ eh still got abit sperms coming out can u suck them all anot u fk do ur job ‘ she’s like ‘ fuck you la srsly and just bend down to suck it all ‘ what a good finisher.

‘ eh so this will be between us eh ‘ she’s like ‘ of course la dumb dog ‘ and when we walked out and walking back to our personal belonging. Her bf was sitting there waving at us.

‘ oh fuck ‘ she whispered to me ‘ Cb I didn’t know he came up to find us and oh fuck my knees red sia ‘

thanks for the more detail update! waiting for part 3!
Old 10-03-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
9pokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsteer View Post
It happened few times that her husband calling her. I tell her to answer the call and switch to speaker mode so that I can hear their conversation. It is so turn on and I always thrusting her fast and furious when she on the phone. Once, husband asked her why got piak sounds...She said she is doing some exercise. It is Sexercise, with me.
Upz la you bro, this one machiam like some JAV scene that i watched before hahaha
Old 10-03-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
thanks for the more detail update! waiting for part 3!
How cum so long neber see Part 3 yet ...where the SW MIA to ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-03-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
AlisonB1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
How cum so long neber see Part 3 yet ...where the SW MIA to ??
Waiting for part 3 too
Old 11-03-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 23
nakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakata10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
When I was an intern in a UK mnc, my manager and I fucked everyday in the office and I will shoot inside her every time; sometimes creampie, sometimes in her mouth and she will swallow.. (in the office);in the pantry, in the conference room, in the auditorium hence it’s best to shoot every single drop inside if not it’ll be very messy..

My manager was married and had one kid at that time but she has relationship problems with her husband.. after I ended my internship there, I felt guilty and avoided her.. it was fun and nice to be “working” and “fucking” everyday and I look forward to everyday work but the guilt is killing me inside.. nevertheless I know I made the right decision to end the relationship..
She sounds hot! Would love to hear more of how you started and how you made out in the office without being caught.
Old 16-03-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 3: thanks for reminder.

LMAO her bf was there I was like stunned and shit and she’s like ‘ oi act normal ‘ and ya we acted normal and shit. They both kissed abit and I smiling so hard when she looked at me. She just gave me the roll eyes look HAHAHAHA.

I got drive ah so we went to supper. Afterwards I dropped her bf off cos he lived abit near. Then I otw to drop his gf ( 15mins drive ) she’s like ‘ oi want again anot, $80 ) I’m like ‘ fuck u again u think I print $$ ah, since u find it nice do again for free la HAHAHA’. She’s like ‘ fuck ok $50 take it or no ‘ Then I’m like ‘ I can’t believe we frens tgt so long and arguing about how much u gotta suck me off. Last price $40 ‘ I took out my phone and opened paylah. She’s like AIYA ok la. ‘ wa u not guilty leh ur bf literally just left and shit ‘ she’s like ‘ guilty what. Also not married ‘

Reached multi level carpark and went back seats. I positioned myself like a pregnant lady with her head between my thighs and suck. Wa fucking shiok. While she moved up and down I also just whacking her mouth and throat. Less than 5mins I cum. I compressed her head hard with my thighs and my leg crossed each other above her body, locking her and deepthroat thrust. Man, it was so fucking good. She was like ‘ HMMMmm Hmmmmm and hitting me and it made me thigh locked her harder and thrust harder ‘ . Halfway her phone rang, was her bf. Her bf always will call her after awhile to check if she’s home. U know the feeling? To deepthroat fuck someone gf while her bf calling. Rip to him

When I cummed I just yelled out ‘ AHHHHHH FUCK AHHHH OOOO OOO ‘ while thigh locking and thrusting. ‘ HOLD IT HOLD IT LET ME CUM MORE, AH AH FUCK SHIT AHHHHHH fuckkkkkkkkk ‘ Once done she’s like ‘ oooooooof my breath ‘ and hit me damn hard. ‘ nice anot, come still got abit go suck ‘ and I navigated her head to my dick, slowly controlling the motion and last one I slowly pressed her head in till I reached the throat for the one last pulsation, and released her.

Trfed another $40. She’s like ‘ wa Knn u got game eh, ok good night ‘ and she was like wiping her mouth. ‘ eh next time, $100 u suck me and call ur bf, tell him u having lunch, steady anot ‘ ‘ u siao ah, we shall see, ok bye cunt fuck ‘

Then next day, her frens dm me about this deal.
Old 16-03-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Trfed another $40. She’s like ‘ wa Knn u got game eh, ok good night ‘ and she was like wiping her mouth. ‘ eh next time, $100 u suck me and call ur bf, tell him u having lunch, steady anot ‘ ‘ u siao ah, we shall see, ok bye cunt fuck ‘

Then next day, her frens dm me about this deal.
Well money still works all the time. Especially in these hard times 😂
Old 19-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
makka1111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One and only time I cum into another's gf was back in poly days...

Classmate was very upset when she found out her bf was two-timing her... again. As we had partnered each other many times for group projects, I naturally became her shoulder to cry on. Knowing she needed to pour out her sorrows, I brought her to a seldom-used stairwell on campus. Gave her the usual "counselling by good friend" as we sat on the stairs, hoping that she will feel better after crying it out as usual.

After she dried her eyes, she said to me: "You know what? Two can play this game (or something to that effect)." And she leaned over to plant her tongue deep into my mouth. My mind went blank. As a hot-blooded teenager, my little bro immediately reacted and she could feel the sudden bulge under my jeans. She expertly unzipped my jeans and released my erect member from under my briefs, balls and all, in one quick motion.

I asked,"are you sure?" She nodded and plunged my rod deep into her throat. She was a skinny chick with not much to show in terms of boobs or butt but she can really blow. My cock was throbbing in her cheeks as she rolled her tongue around it over and over again. I could only hold back for a couple minutes at most before unloading everything and "cum into another's gf's" mouth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1