The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpleasure View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. Had Rose twice already.
I believe her teasing is zero(0/10) rite? ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemfindbro View Post
Just tried nxnx from kyxtx. It was mind blowing. I have never had such a sensual massage before. Anybody have any else to share plz, TIA
Wif such mind blowing sensual massage u shud juz stick to her can liao, why immediately look else where? ..
Old 17-08-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 22
Johnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to allJohnny is a name known to all

Talking about Kyoto, anyone knows if rejuvenate at citylink is legit got syt or not?
Old 17-08-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Flanbury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
Just pm you bro. cheer.
Bro can pm west ctc pls Ty man
Old 17-08-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 16
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all

For this joint so far, Cathy is the best with super teasing and edging. Too bad she had RTC. Tried others , no one come close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Kyoto spa again yawn. So

many paid clones trying to hook ppl in the public threads and also by private messages. Look I have tried it more than once and there is nothing special about Kyoto spa.
Old 17-08-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
Kyoto spa again yawn. So many paid clones trying to hook ppl in the public threads and also by private messages. Look I have tried it more than once and there is nothing special about Kyoto spa.
Totally agreed with u after trying 3 diff ML there, found another one 2/3x better than there from one TS here….. most imptly also cheaper the K Spa too 😅😅😅😅
Old 22-08-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Totally agreed with u after trying 3 diff ML there, found another one 2/3x better than there from one TS here….. most imptly also cheaper the K Spa too 😅😅😅😅
Hi bro, please share details. Also in BT area?
Old 22-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jt006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
Can share contact please?
Facing toilet wall is against most SPA SOP. Mostly hide under towel. ML not afraid getting caught?
Old 22-08-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt006 View Post
Facing toilet wall is against most SPA SOP. Mostly hide under towel. ML not afraid getting caught?
What is facing toilet wall?
Old 22-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Hi bro can share? I stay near bukit timah, i need some new experience haha. New to this teasing massage thingy.
Old 22-08-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
chiongster38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to K spa last week after seeing so much talks about it here, cuz I wanted to try it for myself

When I went there, it was apparently full, and thus I got appointed to a pre-MILF masseuse who wasn't on their website or Instagram

Looks: Definitely not a looker, Pre-MILF
Massage: Good strength, managed to feel really "light" and revitalized after the visit
Teasing:
Here is where it got interesting. Before I begin let me first say, tbh irdk how the system/protocol here works, I went for the 1.5h massage because I had the time, some bros here on another thread apparently mentioned that you need to get the 1.5h massage to get more teasing but irdk

Anyway, she spent abt 0.5h on my upper back and neck, before moving down to my butt. Here, she really no chill, straight-away started touching my butt sensually, and not long later, she grabbed my balls and started smothering it. Feels really good.

GQ was popped, but she only accepted cash, and I really did not bring any cash at all. However, I asked if it was okay to massage my balls longer. She happily agreed without any change in attitude. Instead, I think she got even more playful from here on out.

She continued the teasing, using her nails, and varying her speed when touching my butt and balls, really feels pretty damn good. She continued on for a good 15 min or so, before she asked me to turn around.

After I turned, she went to massage my chest first. This wasn't really a chest massage, but more of her happily playing with my nipples hahah. She went really crazy with them, tickling, rubbing, and even gently pulling, felt really nice. I low-key sensed that she was getting a bit horny, so I purposely twitched my dick a few times, and she definitely saw it. By this time, I think even she wanted to touch my dick, cuz she ask me if I even brought any cash at all, as she wanted to give me a HJ for any amt of cash I brought, however little (but sadly I really don't have any).

After playing with my nipples, she went down south to continue massaging my balls, thighs, and tummy. After it went on for awhile, I got really high too, and I asked if she could touch my dickhead for awhile. And to my surprise, she immediately agreed before I could even finish my sentence, I guess she got quite horny seeing me enjoy the tease.

She gave a pretty solid HJ not gonna lie, lots of action around the dick head, it went on for about 5 min or so, was about to cum but sadly time was up.

It was only after I got up that I realised she massaged me for 1h 40min hahaha, and spent 1 hour ish playing with my balls, the tease was insane. After I got up, and before she left the room, she turned around to grab and squeeze my dick a few times, that was pretty hot tbh. Left pretty happy, as I enjoy having my balls massaged, even with no release.

However, today I went again to try another girl after having such a great previous experience at this spa.

Took the same package, but this time the teasing was really minimal (lowkey disappointing even), but massage was great though.

I guess it really varies from ML to ML, or maybe the Pre-MILF ML had to make it up in terms of service to fight for customers with the younger MLs there, irdk

Might go again and try the much talked-about Nxxx once my vit M replenishes and update you guys!
Old 22-08-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Now k**t* spa still have promotion price for offpeak?
Old 22-08-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongster38 View Post
Went to K spa last week after seeing so much talks about it here, cuz I wanted to try it for myself

When I went there, it was apparently full, and thus I got appointed to a pre-MILF masseuse who wasn't on their website or Instagram

Looks: Definitely not a looker, Pre-MILF
Massage: Good strength, managed to feel really "light" and revitalized after the visit
Teasing:
Here is where it got interesting. Before I begin let me first say, tbh irdk how the system/protocol here works, I went for the 1.5h massage because I had the time, some bros here on another thread apparently mentioned that you need to get the 1.5h massage to get more teasing but irdk

Anyway, she spent abt 0.5h on my upper back and neck, before moving down to my butt. Here, she really no chill, straight-away started touching my butt sensually, and not long later, she grabbed my balls and started smothering it. Feels really good.

GQ was popped, but she only accepted cash, and I really did not bring any cash at all. However, I asked if it was okay to massage my balls longer. She happily agreed without any change in attitude. Instead, I think she got even more playful from here on out.

She continued the teasing, using her nails, and varying her speed when touching my butt and balls, really feels pretty damn good. She continued on for a good 15 min or so, before she asked me to turn around.

After I turned, she went to massage my chest first. This wasn't really a chest massage, but more of her happily playing with my nipples hahah. She went really crazy with them, tickling, rubbing, and even gently pulling, felt really nice. I low-key sensed that she was getting a bit horny, so I purposely twitched my dick a few times, and she definitely saw it. By this time, I think even she wanted to touch my dick, cuz she ask me if I even brought any cash at all, as she wanted to give me a HJ for any amt of cash I brought, however little (but sadly I really don't have any).

After playing with my nipples, she went down south to continue massaging my balls, thighs, and tummy. After it went on for awhile, I got really high too, and I asked if she could touch my dickhead for awhile. And to my surprise, she immediately agreed before I could even finish my sentence, I guess she got quite horny seeing me enjoy the tease.

She gave a pretty solid HJ not gonna lie, lots of action around the dick head, it went on for about 5 min or so, was about to cum but sadly time was up.

It was only after I got up that I realised she massaged me for 1h 40min hahaha, and spent 1 hour ish playing with my balls, the tease was insane. After I got up, and before she left the room, she turned around to grab and squeeze my dick a few times, that was pretty hot tbh. Left pretty happy, as I enjoy having my balls massaged, even with no release.

However, today I went again to try another girl after having such a great previous experience at this spa.

Took the same package, but this time the teasing was really minimal (lowkey disappointing even), but massage was great though.

I guess it really varies from ML to ML, or maybe the Pre-MILF ML had to make it up in terms of service to fight for customers with the younger MLs there, irdk

Might go again and try the much talked-about Nxxx once my vit M replenishes and update you guys!

Who is this Milf u referring to bro?
Old 23-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jackedwards is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

Entrance 1hr $50, GQ rates apply for special menu,
- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker
Able to share ctc. Thanks in advanced
Old 23-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Am I not as lucky ?
Visited 2x no action at all
Old 23-08-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
Liphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLiphair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackedwards View Post
Able to share ctc. Thanks in advanced
Pls stop fucking quoting this image. You can contact please use PM to ask. Zapped you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread