The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-03-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Actually edging massage very easy.

Just ask the ML to do certain parts more..I always get my ML to tell her to do my groin area because I do alot of cycling. Told her my inner groin, hamstring all very tight, from the back down to the hammies.

She will spend more time there...even when I got a boner, she also act blur. wahahahaah...
Whuch ml bro can share tanks
Old 03-04-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

tried SLG Rainbow based on a bros recommendation. i think this is real edging. first time i hold my climax for more than half hr before just blowing everything out..

location wise quite discreet but need some walking distance from mrt.

parking street level or under basement car park at a complex nearby. just follow her in instruction to go to get unit. place is okok for cleanliness but get good massage and jg and edging.

nice to chat with but during jg she will concentrate more hence less talking.

will rtm but just that timing and location not too convenient for me.
Old 03-04-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
tried SLG Rainbow based on a bros recommendation. i think this is real edging. first time i hold my climax for more than half hr before just blowing everything out..

location wise quite discreet but need some walking distance from mrt.

parking street level or under basement car park at a complex nearby. just follow her in instruction to go to get unit. place is okok for cleanliness but get good massage and jg and edging.

nice to chat with but during jg she will concentrate more hence less talking.

will rtm but just that timing and location not too convenient for me.
How did you tell her you wanted an edging?
Old 03-04-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

just say u trying her jg apparently that’s her way of doing lol.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Basic communication skills...
Old 03-04-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
just say u trying her jg apparently that’s her way of doing lol.
I believe her juagen kind is tease and deny, leaning more towards the sensual rather than painful type?
Old 04-04-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

ya totally not pain at all haha. if want pain there are others i believe
Old 04-04-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
to enjoy both edging and good strong massage, in my opinion an hour is not enough. The purpose of edging is to prolong. If possible, go beyond 20 mins and that would eat into massage time.

Try to start off with a good ML and groom her into it. Furthermore, you just cant enquire....online all will say they dont do, face to face all say they know but most turn out to be slower hj..hahaha
true. that’s why i only go for 15 mins massage. but even from 15 min can feel her strength. so worth visiting her for massage as well.
Old 04-04-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Hi all, anyone have recommendations for long edging massage? My regular recently RTC, quite sad didn't manage to book a goodbye RTM.

Good massage is a plus but the focus for me is long edging
7P from SLG..... 60 mins is too short so take the 90 mins package to enjoy both her solid massage and edging afterwards.
Not easy to book her as she is semi-retired and only takes max of 5 customers per day.... prefering to spend her evenings going for long runs.
Old 04-04-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 3
HotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotSalami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Edging massage seems to be quite rare because most ml want you to cum asap.
Old 05-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSalami View Post
Edging massage seems to be quite rare because most ml want you to cum asap.
there use to be one on 2nd floor at bencoleen opposite OG. Basically each time i go in is straight away naked and lie on the bed. ladies there will make the bed sit up and straight away concentrate on that area. At the end of 1 hr then make you cum. They dont allow you to touch them but i manage to strip one of them naked and french kiss her towards the end after being her regular. I cant rmb the shop name and whether is it still around as i last went there before covid started.
Old 05-04-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have 1 to trade. Lady sure take her time to touch, massage, stroke, press different pressure points on and around the dick and butt hole. Can share more details via PM.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
there use to be one on 2nd floor at bencoleen opposite OG. Basically each time i go in is straight away naked and lie on the bed. ladies there will make the bed sit up and straight away concentrate on that area. At the end of 1 hr then make you cum. They dont allow you to touch them but i manage to strip one of them naked and french kiss her towards the end after being her regular. I cant rmb the shop name and whether is it still around as i last went there before covid started.

Think I know which one, they closed down liao.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Best actual edging experience i ever had was at a spa in jurong west. Pity the ML left already and I don't have her contact. It was actually a 88 gimmmick shop but I went anyway coz the photos were tempting. Basically she sat in the JG position with my thighs on her leg and used some caressing motion on my lil bro with some thigh and groin area teasing as well. I actually managed to cum without her actually grabbing/stroking my member due to her technique.

Down side was she didn't allow any roaming at all, and her temperament was kinda cold. But till this day I'm still amazed at myself for being able to shoot due to that technique. Never had anything similar since.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Best actual edging experience i ever had was at a spa in jurong west. Pity the ML left already and I don't have her contact. It was actually a 88 gimmmick shop but I went anyway coz the photos were tempting. Basically she sat in the JG position with my thighs on her leg and used some caressing motion on my lil bro with some thigh and groin area teasing as well. I actually managed to cum without her actually grabbing/stroking my member due to her technique.

Down side was she didn't allow any roaming at all, and her temperament was kinda cold. But till this day I'm still amazed at myself for being able to shoot due to that technique. Never had anything similar since.
Sounds like Hara spa at BB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread