The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Think I know which one, they closed down liao.
This one I also know…
Any idea where they went to?
Or got similar lobang
Long time no see bro haha
Old 06-04-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
This one I also know…
Any idea where they went to?
Or got similar lobang
Long time no see bro haha
Haha no idea and me too still sourcing for similar lobang.
Old 13-04-2022, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singkid is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normady View Post
I have one that poke anus all the way to your prostate.
Can PM to share contact.
Old 16-04-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Can try Shi Shi at sglonelyguy. She usually give you edging till you got ultra song
Old 16-04-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Anybody keen to exchange? i got few with excellent edging massage do for exchange.
Old 20-04-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of

My best edging ml has returned to China unfortunately. Have yet to find a replacement.
Old 21-04-2022, 06:47 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Anybody keen to exchange? i got few with excellent edging massage do for exchange.
Have you tried that ml at Yishun? Her hdly edging rub is better than HJ.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobye View Post
there use to be one on 2nd floor at bencoleen opposite OG. Basically each time i go in is straight away naked and lie on the bed. ladies there will make the bed sit up and straight away concentrate on that area. At the end of 1 hr then make you cum. They dont allow you to touch them but i manage to strip one of them naked and french kiss her towards the end after being her regular. I cant rmb the shop name and whether is it still around as i last went there before covid started.
Strip one of them naked meaning u removed her bra, shirt, panty, pants? ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Best actual edging experience i ever had was at a spa in jurong west. Pity the ML left already and I don't have her contact. It was actually a 88 gimmmick shop but I went anyway coz the photos were tempting. Basically she sat in the JG position with my thighs on her leg and used some caressing motion on my lil bro with some thigh and groin area teasing as well. I actually managed to cum without her actually grabbing/stroking my member due to her technique.

Down side was she didn't allow any roaming at all, and her temperament was kinda cold. But till this day I'm still amazed at myself for being able to shoot due to that technique. Never had anything similar since.
Honestly if u paid 88 & are served the menu as per your mentioned, it is considered a super duper deal liao consider that u are able to cum due to her technique without even her touching your water pistol.

Unless u paid 88 & she din even come close to your CBD area then it's truly a disaster for u ..
Old 21-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
scuderia888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Best actual edging experience i ever had was at a spa in jurong west. Pity the ML left already and I don't have her contact. It was actually a 88 gimmmick shop but I went anyway coz the photos were tempting. Basically she sat in the JG position with my thighs on her leg and used some caressing motion on my lil bro with some thigh and groin area teasing as well. I actually managed to cum without her actually grabbing/stroking my member due to her technique.

Down side was she didn't allow any roaming at all, and her temperament was kinda cold. But till this day I'm still amazed at myself for being able to shoot due to that technique. Never had anything similar since.
Bro, can share contact please?
I'm a newbie, sorry.
Thanks
Old 23-04-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
eric883 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
I have 1 to trade. Lady sure take her time to touch, massage, stroke, press different pressure points on and around the dick and butt hole. Can share more details via PM.
Hi, bro pls share the contact
Old 25-04-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Can try Shi Shi at sglonelyguy. She usually give you edging till you got ultra song
Is she a milf? Always very skeptical about the reviews from okt websites
Old 25-04-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Is she a milf? Always very skeptical about the reviews from okt websites
Confirm damn good
Old 26-04-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can kindly share edging contacts? Thanks!
Old 26-04-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
Helplessbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share edging contacts!
Old 26-04-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster