The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

This a short session. It was not a particular one, but a very common outing, as wife is always braless even when outside - I don't capture pic everytime we go out.

This is at our local neighborhood hardware shop. I had to buy <I forgot what it was>, so wifey wanted to follow me to the shop. I snapped a few pics in the shop. The final pic was my wife paying at the cashier.

Wifey was just as comfortable loitering in the shop eventhough as you can see her braless nn and even the details. She was not shy or trying to hide or cover up when people look (and they do look). And noting this was at our neighborhood shop. The workers there have seen us before, but wifey is more comfortable without her bra, than to wear one.
Old 16-08-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

fantastic as always. should ask your wife stand more straight so that the pokies are facing out more!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
This a short session. It was not a particular one, but a very common outing, as wife is always braless even when outside - I don't capture pic everytime we go out.

This is at our local neighborhood hardware shop. I had to buy <I forgot what it was>, so wifey wanted to follow me to the shop. I snapped a few pics in the shop. The final pic was my wife paying at the cashier.

Wifey was just as comfortable loitering in the shop eventhough as you can see her braless nn and even the details. She was not shy or trying to hide or cover up when people look (and they do look). And noting this was at our neighborhood shop. The workers there have seen us before, but wifey is more comfortable without her bra, than to wear one.
Old 16-08-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping more
Old 16-08-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
ahquan12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahquan12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome sharing bro!
Old 16-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thought I saw some sort of strap-clip on the second picture, braless?

Quote:

Old 16-08-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Nice! Saw the pokies despite the bra. Is it because the bra has no padding intentionally
Old 16-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Nice! Saw the pokies despite the bra. Is it because the bra has no padding intentionally

Lol.. Here's a closeup at the entrance, going into the store. I opted to keep the shorts. Nice imaginary bra :P
Old 16-08-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
wateset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 16-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
mekecay512 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story
Old 16-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
desperateenuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Camping for more
Old 16-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Hi Ssgump,

Thanks for sharing these photos with us. It keep us motivated.

Old 16-08-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

Your wifey really have this motto.

Sharing is caring.

Old 16-08-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
AlisonBecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
All ladies should have this attitude!
Old 17-08-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Bro totally respect your openness and admire your amazing Mrs!
Thanks for sharing
Old 17-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol.. Here's a closeup at the entrance, going into the store. I opted to keep the shorts. Nice imaginary bra :P
Wish I could brush through her nips in a crowded place/store

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1