The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonawm View Post
I'm also very tempted to smell my boss's cardigan and the high socks/nylon she wears when she's cold, she keeps in her office..... She's busty and I've seen her zg so many times, sometimes whole cup. sometimes her nipples erect can see on dress....... buay tahan

Any advice?
What if got toejam or bo? Not gross meh?
Old 28-07-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mivec1022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Last One In Office... Now Damn Guilty

Snipe her photo of her to show us bro? Camping here.
Old 28-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HougangAve5 View Post
What is not chio but quite sexy
Cover the face fuck the base kind i guess.. 😂
Old 30-07-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
jonawm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Act hardworking and stay back later lor… but be wary of any cctvs in office and their locations
Yes! Thanks for the reminder, CCTVs are damning, can get fired and rep gets destroyed.

Act hardworking paid off pretty well, she took notice and praised me several times, came close to me to check my work as well. Initially I took those as hints to get closer, but she backs away if I tried to flirt with her. Just learnt to secretly look at her zaogeng and look into her top at her colorful bras. Definitely wild in bed despite her conservative outlook!
Old 31-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Done that like almost weekly pre-covid.

my workplace has like several female colleagues who are into exercise, gym, pilates - so they have like sets of their gym clothes/spare clothes in office.

i used to stay back on friday nights or go back weekends to enjoy them.

My office have cctv but i am careful so i know when and where to take the stuffs.

during that period, i have used and abused all those who left their bags or clothes in the office - includin several used panties (post-gym). yoga wear, sports and normal bra

Once i had a colleague (27 yr old sales executive) who was moving house has some hiccups with the movers/new landlord and left her entire 3 sets of luggage of clothes in the office... i had a field day as one of the luggage was used to store all her used and unwashed clothings (opening the lock was easy, just search some youtube channels) - so for that few days i go back office after drinking sessions or late night and cum on her panties, clothes (some of them were wet so no trace)

Those were the days
Many years back had a colleague who was staying a few level above me, she was newly married and hardly stay in her flat as most of the time stay over at in law. One day she passed me her house key and ask me check did she forgot to off some electrical appliances. I had a field day in her unit rummaging for her used panties and bra etc but unfortunately i think she washed them so only got cleaned washed one from the cupboard... wanking myself while holding them close to my face..

Last edited by HonkyTonkyMan; 01-08-2022 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Today she's in a super seductive OL attire really make me turn on. Ultra tight black pants (almost like leggings) and white shirt.

Butt so smooth I really buay tahan keep looking when she walks pass.

Texted her if wanna find somewhere to piak during lunch... so far just blue ticks no reply.

Will update here if I succeed stay tuned.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
andylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterandylee87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

office lady are seductive hehehhe
Old 01-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

wah already bang wonder what is going on in her mind?? power
Quote:
Today she's in a super seductive OL attire really make me turn on. Ultra tight black pants (almost like leggings) and white shirt.

Butt so smooth I really buay tahan keep looking when she walks pass.

Texted her if wanna find somewhere to piak during lunch... so far just blue ticks no reply.

Will update here if I succeed stay tuned.
Old 01-08-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Wasted no action… she damn busy today

Arranged to have lunch with her on Wednesday though 🤭
Old 01-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wasted no action… she damn busy today

Arranged to have lunch with her on Wednesday though 🤭
Oooo update us if anything goes 👍🏼
Old 02-08-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
jonawm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
What if got toejam or bo? Not gross meh?
I didn't exactly have time but did sniff the nylon part which covered her calves.

Now thinking back, if it's anyone else, I'd find gross. but this milf boss has been nice to me, then cold, close then cold.

She's a relatively clean and nice smelling person, her cardigan always smelled good, even the one which she wore out for lunch and came back in. Being neat and clean, she'd regularly bring home to wash. Once, I managed to get a quick sniff once, very little of the arm pit smell.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Update... no luck on Wednesday as she had a last minute meeting.

Lunching with her on Monday instead. Cheekily told her to wear something shorter and tighter
Old 05-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kleptrocat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Update... no luck on Wednesday as she had a last minute meeting.

Lunching with her on Monday instead. Cheekily told her to wear something shorter and tighter
Nice, waiting for your update
Old 08-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Update… she’s in a loose 1 piece black dress today. Quite short around half thigh. Easy to lift up and piak piak from behind.

Some more most people on leave today.

Having lunch with her later will update again.
Old 09-08-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
comoDT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any action bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1