The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
wireless road.. its a horrible loction for guys who want to be close to the action. I walk out my hotel 2 minutes im at nana plaza and 5 minutes from nana bts.
If you think being intimidated by thai thugs with bodily harm is fun, go for it.The guy asked if anything to be concerned about
You just being pedantic. Even if I'm loathe to respond to your blinkered post, yours deserve my last word.

Does it occur to you that not all (unlike you) want to stay next door to Nana's neon lights and sound? Many others have good reasons for their locale, and even Ratchada blokes get their way to NEP or SC. Maybe farangs tend to pick up a drunken brawl
Old 19-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Does it occur to you the guy doesnt know where ploenchit or chit lom is in relationship to the places he wants to go.

Lets give advice to the minority.....that sounds like a good idea. Most dont want to be in ploen chit or chit lom. When guys ask for advice those 2 places never come up.
Old 19-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
klose87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your opinion does not equate to most people opinion. What makes u think ploen chit or chidlom are a bad location. Bangkok is not only about nana plaza and rainbow 4.
Old 19-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bros got any comment on RCA clubs? planning to go either route 66 or slim & fix
Old 19-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
any bros got any comment on RCA clubs? planning to go either route 66 or slim & fix
Route 66 had great Songkran parties But be sure to look for "love" at all the right places

Last edited by Soopafly; 20-04-2013 at 12:17 AM.
Old 20-04-2013, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
BKKdreaming is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You just being pedantic. Even if I'm loathe to respond to your blinkered post, yours deserve my last word.

Does it occur to you that not all (unlike you) want to stay next door to Nana's neon lights and sound? Many others have good reasons for their locale, and even Ratchada blokes get their way to NEP or SC. Maybe farangs tend to pick up a drunken brawl
one thing to think of is which way the taxis need to do when you want to leave or return , if you leave wireless for Nana or soi cowboy the taxi cannot turn right on go down Sukhumvit , it needs to go the long way around , and come back down the crowded Soi 3 to get to Nana

but its easy to go back to a Hotel on wireless.

And if you are leaving Nana and planning to go to Soi Cowboy walk across the street to the odd number Sois on Sukhumvit to get a Taxi that will be going that way.....
Old 20-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKKdreaming View Post
think of is which way the taxis need to do when you want to leave or return... but its easy to go back to a Hotel on wireless.
And if you are leaving Nana and planning to go to Soi Cowboy walk across the street to the odd number Sois on Sukhumvit to get a Taxi that will be going that way.....
Right, or onward commute to Nana/SC by BTS. Easy return for Nana, just turn the corner off Suk (via Phoen Chit also can). Christ, I myself lived to tell too.
Old 20-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by klose87 View Post
Your opinion does not equate to most people opinion. What makes u think ploen chit or chidlom are a bad location. Bangkok is not only about nana plaza and rainbow 4.
IF I RECall the guy did mention nana n cowboy as places of interest.

Question-how many of you stay in wireless road hotel?

Barfined a Rainbow 2 girl last night. Lots of fun. The Rainbows take way too much criticism. in 2005 st was 2000 plus 600bf. Last night it was 2000 st plus 600 barfine. And for one of its better looking girls.
Old 20-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (Safe To Chiong BKK Alone ?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
As I seen a few brothers asking if there will be a problem to go BKK alone and chiong, decide to write a post here.

I have travel solo to bkk for 2 trip on the past 6 months and would like to share my experience. I should say I was scared and nervous upon reaching there although I speak thai because I was worried people approached me want to scam me.

things to remember :

- always show respect and be polite and you will have no problems.
- and if you smile you will have a great time

If you're having trouble meeting people or feeling lonely, just sit out in a bar or cafe with a drink and eventually someone will come along to chat too. All it takes is to do some homework before embarking on the trip and you good to go .

For visiting MPs , FLs joints, is all about hit and miss and luck. I have seen brothers who complain about bad service and such, for paid sex it depend on alot of factors. Sometimes visiting same MPs twice and picking different girls , you might walk out with different exp.

Next, for taxi which have been mentioned many times in this thread.
Never take taxi which a local thai help you to flag or from hotel or such.
usually all have hidden agenda.

For instance, you approached hotel lobby to write in thai, tell them u want go to this address, take the paper , flag for a cab.

open door first and show him the paper or tell him where to go, but dont hop into taxi first. See what he say and his body language. if he dont take, there are plenty behind waiting for you.

Just my 2 baht worth
Bro, you managed to have the local girls approaching you at bars,cafes? That's amazing... I went alone in Jan and hung out at Victory Monument Jazz bar and no one gave a toot about me! Maybe I not good looking...

The one time I got approached was in a AGG bar
I feel so wanted then...but they want my baht! LOL
Old 20-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Bro, you managed to have the local girls approaching you at bars,cafes? That's amazing... I went alone in Jan and hung out at Victory Monument Jazz bar and no one gave a toot about me! Maybe I not good looking...

Same here man. 9 years going to bangkok Not Once has a girl on the streets or in a restaurant or in a shopping mall come up to me and start chatting.

I doubt its our looks, i bet its more the guys interpretation of things. He writes hard to believe things.
Old 20-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro, this Bro Sent is in a different league. I seen him in action, much to learn from him. So u sitting in Jazz Bar @ Vic Monument won't happen lah

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Victory monument Jazz bar you need to go there on a regular basis,maybe they think you are local.Anway try making friend with the waitress 1st if you are lucky sometimes their friends drop by and you can take it from there.

What i used to do is hang out at saxophone jazz bar for few hours if nothing interesting comes up then i take a cab to beer bar in soi 4 or 7 to end the night.

Now i usually go to player billard hall between soi 12 and 14 to try the pool girl there.
Old 20-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro, this Bro Sent is in a different league. I seen him in action, much to learn from him. So u sitting in Jazz Bar @ Vic Monument won't happen lah
Bro, ya you r rite,I guess I still have long way to learn how the current flows in LOS...
Bro Sent takes in disciples? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Victory monument Jazz bar you need to go there on a regular basis,maybe they think you are local.Anway try making friend with the waitress 1st if you are lucky sometimes their friends drop by and you can take it from there.

What i used to do is hang out at saxophone jazz bar for few hours if nothing interesting comes up then i take a cab to beer bar in soi 4 or 7 to end the night.

Now i usually go to player billard hall between soi 12 and 14 to try the pool girl there.
Bro...maybe so,cos I'm tanned n dark n skinny like those construction workers one sees hanging near Golden Mile on wkends! ..when I was in phuket, the locals thought I'm from bkk even though I was wearing the SC Sg marathon singlet! WTF! LOL

I find the waitresses at VM Jazz Bar a bit stuck up leh, just took my orders and left after the drink came. Maybe it's just me...but the big band was playing that night, I guess everyone (including them) was engrossed in the music!

Note taken. Thanks for advice.. =)
Old 20-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post

pool at gullivers ?
alot of girls play there, quite fun to see them in heels playing and I must say they are PRO in pool. Get thrashed before by them.
Old 20-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

missed those fun days...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1