The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
The Betrayal

Disclaimer: This story is entirely fictitious. Any resemblance/ similarities to any living or dead person, organization, location, entities are purely coincidental.

Also, this story contains descriptive information of non-consensual sex. Please do not continue reading if you are not comfortable with it.

-----------------------

Ep 1

Henry: eh... boss......... he told me earlier that he needed to visit our office in the US and meet with our bosses before he will even speak to his boss.....

Simon: hmm.... I can check with HQ and if they are fine, we can make the arrangement for him.....

Henry: but he wants to bring his family across as well...... I mean..... it's a long trip and he can't bear to leave them behind......

They were with the gatekeeper from the customer's company in a high end club in Malaysia to discuss a business deal.

Before they came over, Henry had told Simon that he knew the gatekeeper from his previous job and so Simon thought that the guy was too shy to tell him directly.

Simon: ok.... we can recommend the appropriate hotel and help him to with the ground transport... he just need to let us know which flight he will be arriving in.....

Henry: no..... he is thinking if we can sponsor him for the whole trip.....

The word "sponsor" was a red flag and Simon shook my head.

Simon: it's impossible.... our company is a US company...... There was no way we could do this.

Henry: I would do it on a personal basis in the past...... but you know my salary now.... after paying for my car and my rented place, there's no way I have enough to sponsor him....... I'm really short on cash and that's why I asked for your help.....

Simon was about to shake his head again.

Henry: boss..... think about the amount if he help us to win the deal..... it will help you to achieve our team overall target....

He reminded Simon of the size of the deal but even if Simon agreed to be the sponsor, it was not a small sum. Simon did not know the gatekeeper had how many children but he did a quick mental calculation based on 4 person and the estimated amount came up to about 20k.

Henry knew what Simon was thinking of.

Henry: Why not like this...... you help me to pay first and once I get the 6 digit commission, I'll pay you back.....

Simon was still hesitating.

Simon: Are you really sure that he is asking for this?..... and if we offer him, will he accept?..... Don't forget that he is a government person.....

Henry: aiyah.... don't worry lah..... it's quite normal here.... didn't you see how he talk to me for the entire night?

He was right. They seemed to have known each other for a long time and appeared to be rather close.

Simon: ok then...... Tell him we'll do it...... In return, he needs to give us all the important pointers in their grading system......

Henry lowered the volume of the speakers and indicated to the gatekeeper that he had some updates for him. The gatekeeper nodded and Henry asked the hostesses to leave the room.

When there were only the 3 of them in the room, Henry proposed the offer to the gatekeeper, citing that his Director, Simon, was making this offer. The gatekeeper looked at Simon.

Gatekeeper: so you agree to sponsor me?...

Simon had never bribe anyone before in his life and this was the first time that he was doing it.

Simon: erm... yes....

The Gatekeeper smiled and offered his hand.

Unsure if it was the correct thing to do, Simon reached out and shook the gatekeeper's hand.

However, the gatekeeper evaded Simon's palm and held onto his wrists tightly. Simon was surprised and tried to wriggle out of the gatekeeper's hold.

Simultaneously, another 2 guys rushed into the room, pushing Simon onto the sofa and pinning him. Simon began to struggle.

Simon: WHAT THE FUCK?!......

At the same time, with his hands being pulled behind his back, Simon felt the first painful sting of cold metal hitting against his wrist. He shouted in pain but the 2 guys did not let go of his hand and clamped the other cuff and secured his other hand immediately.

One of the guys: You are under arrest for attempting to bribe a government official.......

Simon shouted at Henry in shock.

Simon: HENRY!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!!!!

Henry merely smiled at him.

Over the next few days, during the questioning sessions, the authorities asked Simon about some other weird bribery cases which he had no clue of. At the end of the day, they dropped all the other charges except for the only incident which he was involved in.

Although no one told him, Simon knew that Henry had laid the trap for him and the gatekeeper was never a customer in the first place. The only reason he could think of why Henry had trapped him was to take over this post in the company. It made Simon furious and he vowed that he would have his revenge.

A few weeks later, Simon was charged in court and was jailed for 5 years in Malaysia.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 31-07-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Betrayal

As promised, this is the new story.

I would appreciate if u can let me know which story you prefer after this one ends:

- The Deal or
- The Betrayal?

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 31-07-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

This story is about the same length as The deal.

There are 37 episodes

Old 31-07-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hahaha first one to check in

Thanks bro
Old 31-07-2022, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
This story is about the same length as The deal.

There are 37 episodes
2nd to check in n Welcome back bro @pussluver
Old 31-07-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

3rd one checking in, nice introduction. Cheers!
Old 31-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Sofa seats all taken..
Old 31-07-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Bro Pusslover

Cool.... Please keep on writing... 🤣🤣🤣
Really love your story...
Thanks for your good job.
Old 31-07-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
hohoebkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes ....... another new story!
Old 31-07-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3cmDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, im camping for more
Old 31-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Ep 2

6 months after Simon was convicted, his wife, Erica, filed for a divorce. She said that she did not want to wait 5 years and no longer had any feelings for him. Since he was in prison, there was nothing Simon could do and he was served the divorce papers. When she sold their matrimonial home, she told him that she had deposited his share into his bank account..

It was one year after the pandemic started when Simon finished his sentence. He was 35 years old and after some help from the embassy, he finally managed to return to his country.

Simon’s parents were also divorced. After their separation, his dad had disappeared a long time back and his mother had remarried. So Simon was brought up by his paternal grandfather.

While he was in prison, his grandfather had passed away and had left him quite a substantial amount of inheritance and a 2 bedder condo in West Coast since his grandfather had no other children. As such, Simon moved into the condo.

With the inheritance from his grandfather and whatever amount he got from Erica, Simon did not have to worry about his finances for a long time.

Despite he did not have to worry about money, Simon could not forget that Henry was the one who had trapped him and caused him to suffer all these years. He wanted revenge. As such, once he had settled down, he tried to call up Henry but found out that Henry had changed his phone number, email and place of residence.

So, the next day, he called up his ex-company to look for Henry. Alex, one of his salesperson in the past, answered the call.

Alex: Simon?..... wow... it's a long time....

Simon: Hi Alex.... Is Henry there?....

Alex: no..... he had left 2 years ago....

Alex told him that he had no idea why Henry had left and Simon was unable to get any other details from him.

After searching the internet and social media for Henry for a few days, Simon could not find any information about Henry and so he went to a PI firm.

A week later, the PI contacted him and refunded him half the amount as they were unable to find any leads from the old information that Simon provided them. As such, Simon was at a dead end and there was nothing he could do.

Meanwhile, he had already wasted 5 years of his life in prison and did not want to sit around doing nothing any more. Over the next few months, he tried to look for a new job but since the country was still in various phases of the pandemic, job openings were scarce. Moreover, being an ex-convict made it even harder for him to get a job.

Eventually, he decided to work as a food delivery rider to occupy his time.

Denis was Simon’s best friend since Secondary School and was the only person who visited him when he was in the lockup.

Denis was not rich and held a stable job in an IT company. Due to the current pandemic, he was working from home at this point in time. He had girlfriends in the past but unlike Simon, he had never gotten married before and preferred to live a single life.

Ever since Simon came back to the country, he met up with Denis regularly. It was one of their standard weekday evenings dinner sessions after Simon started work as a food delivery rider.

They had finished their food and were having some beers when Denis brought up the topic.

Denis: bro…. I finally waited long enough….

Simon: waited long enough for what?...

Denis: …. Your belated birthday gift….

Simon looked at him but did not see him carrying anything that looked like a present.

Their relationship was close enough and Simon did not need to beat around the bush.

Simon: bro…. what did you buy for me?....

Denis: a local girl who is completely new to the industry…. my contact told me that you will be her first customer….

Simon: har?.... what the fuck bro.... I never ask you to book a girl….

Denis: haha…. Ever since you came back, you didn’t have a chance with any girls….. And Erica had left you... I know you prefer to hunt but with all the pubs closed, there's not much you can do…. You are her first customer… so you need to use your skill to tame her also…. Haha

Simon: tsk…. What if I don't go?....

Denis: oui… oui… I've already paid my contact for getting you to be her first customer…. And if you don't go, then I'll have to still pay her agent and her…. But I'm sure you don't want me to settle that for you…

Simon: tsk… how much then?

Denis: 2k….

Simon: WHAT?!... I thought it’s my birthday present?! I still need to pay 2k?!...

Denis: Eh…. I did spend a lot of time searching for this “lobang”…. Furthermore, I paid for the contact and also for your hotel….. anyway, my contact said that since it is her first job, she is very expensive…. I heard that she is very pretty also…

Simon: I can get a model for 2k and still have change….

Denis: but this one is fresh…..

Simon: ok… this time I'll go… but don't make any more of such arrangements without asking me first…. ok?

Denis laughed and gave Simon the meeting information.

Denis had booked a 4 star hotel in town under Simon’s name and when Simon asked him why not one of those low end love hotels, he said that this was what the girl requested. Anyway, he had already paid for the room.

Simon left and went to the hotel. After he checked in, he waited for the girl to arrive.

It was 30 minutes later before the front desk called him. Once they confirmed that he was expecting the guest, they let her through and before long, his doorbell sounded.

Simon opened the door without checking the peephole first and he was shocked to see her. So was she.

Miley gasped and immediately turned to face the corridor, preparing to take flight.

Instantly, Simon grabbed her arm and pulled her inside the room before closing the door behind her.

She tried to get as far away from him as possible but merely backed into the door. Simon placed his hand on either side of her face so as to prevent her from escaping.

He was not the least worried that she would accuse him of raping her.

Old 31-07-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Ep 3

Miley was Erica's elder sister's daughter and the last time that Simon saw her was before he was arrested, almost 6 years back at his ex-in-law's place when she was still in Secondary Three.

Her features had not changed much from back then. She had big brown eyes, sharp nose and small mouth and Miley looked a younger and prettier version of both her mum and her aunt.

She had grown slightly taller to 1.6m but the size of her C cup boobs reminded him that she was now an adult. She had a slim waist and her perky butt gave her figure an hour-glass appearance.

Simon: Hi Miley….

Miley continued looking at the floor and seemed as if she was going to cry.

Miley: erm… Hi…. Unc…. Uncle…. Si….Simon….

She greeted him softly.

He felt strange. They were somehow related because of his marriage with Erica but currently, they no longer had any relation with each other at all.

Simon: hush… your aunt and I had already divorced…. So I'm no longer your uncle….. call me Simon….

She nodded quietly.

Miley's dad had left them even before he got to know Erica and Miley also had another sister who was 5 years her junior.

Miley’s mum was working and from what he could remember, even from a young age, Miley supported her own expenses by working part time at a fast food restaurant. After the lapse of nearly 6 years, Simon had no idea what she was doing now.

Denis told him that he was her first client. So this meant that she was prostituting herself for the first time and he deduced that something drastic must have happened.

Based on her reactions, he suspected that no one else in her family knew about it.

Simon: Miley…. Tell me what happened?....

She did not reply and he did not pressure her for an answer.

Eventually after 5 minutes, she spilled everything out.

Working part-time, she had paid for her own driving lessons and got her license last year. As such, 2 months ago, her then boyfriend had made her rent a car for him. He took the car out to meet his friends while she was working and got into an accident.

The repair cost quoted by the rental company came up to about $20,000 and when she asked her boyfriend to settle the amount, he disappeared and she was unable to contact him any more.

Since then, the rental company had threatened to sue her and she was afraid. As she was still in the University, she did not want to let her mother know of the incident in case her mum got worried. As such, she did not have anyone else to turn to and resorted to sourcing for help on the web. From there, she found out that selling her body was the fastest way to make good money.

The rental company gave her an ultimatum last week and left with no choice, she made her decision and took the plunge.

Miley: Simon…. Please don’t tell anyone about this…..

He took one step back from her to give her space and to look at her.

She was not wearing anything provocative. She was wearing a T-shirt and was wearing a pair of jeans, but to him, she looked sexy.

Miley: thanks…. I’ll…. I’ll take my leave now….

She turned to open the door but he spoke.

Simon: Miley…. Is your agent waiting downstairs for you?....

She nodded without speaking.

Simon: If you go down now, he will be expecting you to give him his share of your earnings.....

For the first time since she was in the room, she looked into his eyes.

Miley: but…. But we didn’t do anything...

She said defiantly.

Simon: yes… but that’s not what he thinks……

Miley: I’ll explain to him…..

Simon: you can go down now and try to tell him but I guarantee you that he will surely ask you for his share…..

Her hand was still on the door handle but she did not try to open it.

Miley: can you help me to explain to him?....

He could have done what she requested but there were a variety of reasons for him to reject her.

Although Simon understood the reason, he still could not forgive Erica for divorcing him when he needed her support. It was not so much as having a revenge on her since he was not going to tell her what had happened between Miley and him but he felt good that he was going to fuck her niece.

That aside, Miley was pretty and sexy and even if he did not fuck her now, she would go on to accept another new client and he did not want that to happen.

He was going to fuck her and also intended to get her out of the situation.

He shook his head deliberately.

Simon: no…. My friend booked a girl for me because he knows that I am feeling desperately horny…… so, I need a fuck…..

She was clearly shocked at what he said.

Miley: but…. But…. you are my uncle!…..

Simon: Like I said, I’m no longer your uncle and don’t forget that we’re not related by blood at all….

He reminded her once again.

Simon: Moreover, you are here in a capacity as an escort until you found out that I was the client…… if I was another guy, you would already have sex with him…..

She looked on the floor guiltily as she knew that he was right.

Simon: however, you are free to leave….

He turned away from her, went to the minibar and took out a small bottle of liquor. Next, he took 2 glasses and poured the liquid into them.

Finally, he held up a glass and showed it to her.

Simon: …. and don't worry…. I promised that I won't tell anyone that you are here….

He placed the glass back on the table and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at her.

Simon was sure that she knew what he meant and could see that she was weighing her options. Apparently there were not many.

Eventually, she pushed the handle down and opened the door.

Old 31-07-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

for your sunday afternoon reading

Old 31-07-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
iPangSai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, look forward to more updates
Old 31-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

silent reader welcome with the new episode..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1