The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Betrayal

Ep 4

Miley took the “Do Not Disturb” sign and hung it outside the door of their room before closing it again.

She walked to the table, picked up the glass, emptied the contents into her mouth and set the glass back on the table again.

Simon knew what that meant.

Miley: I'm doing it because I really need the money…… can you swear that you won’t tell anyone?.......

Simon: I swear…..

She nodded and was expressionless as she removed her cardigan.

When Uncle Simon and aunt Erica got married, she was just in Secondary one. She thought that Uncle Simon was rather good looking and could tell that her uncle treated his wife rather well. As such, she had some kind of puppy crush on her uncle but she kept it to herself.

2 years after their marriage, Miley learnt from the adults that her uncle had committed some crime overseas and was sent to prison. After that, Aunt Erica divorced him and Miley had not seen him since then.

So when she thought of having sex with her uncle, it felt weird even though they were technicality unrelated. She tried to look as nonchalant as possible and tried to control her awkwardness but her hands were shaking.

Simon noticed that Miley was trembling and thought that she looked afraid.

Even though he was 14 years older than she was, he had kept himself in shape and looked more like he was in his late twenties rather than mid-thirties.

He was confident that he did not look too grotesque to her.

He got up from the bed and went to stand behind her.

At 1.75m, he was a fair bit taller than her and could faintly smell the scent of the flora shampoo that she used earlier in the day today as he gently wrapped his arms around her waist.

Her entire body was stiff and trembling. She was definitely squirmish and uncomfortable but at least she did not push him away.

He spoke softly to her.

Simon: Close your eyes and just relax....

She did so and did not move.

Still holding her waist with one hand, with the other, he brushed her hair aside and began to lightly nibble at her neck.

She took in a deep breath and her body turned rigid but he did not stop and continued to speak gently to her.

Simon: how many boyfriends did you have before?.....

She showed him 2 fingers.

Simon: did you had sex with them?.....

She nodded and he began to nibble her earlobes.

At the same time, he slipped his hand that was still on her waist underneath her T-shirt and rested it on her bare tummy. Her whole body turned even more rigid and she clenched her fists but he continued nibbling at her neck and ear lobes.

Eventually, she unclenched her fists and he felt her relaxing a little. Taking this opportunity, Simon unclasped her bra from behind with one hand while the other hand immediately went under the loosen bra cup to cup her breast.

She gasped loudly in shock and her hands came up to hold his wrists.

It was a natural reflex since he was not her boyfriend and this was the first time that he was feeling her up but she was not about to push him away.

Simon: relax….

He gave her time to acclimatize to his hands and eventually, she dropped her hands back to the sides of her legs again.

Her love pillows were soft and his hands molded into their shapes. Her nipples were already erected and he could feel them pressing into his palms as he began to caress her tits.

As soon as there was a slight change in the rhythm of her breathing, he took her nipples gently between his thumbs and fingers to tease them.

It had been a rather long while since he had touched a woman and by now, Simon was well aroused. As he continued to tease her nipples, MIley could feel the erection in his berns that was pushing into her back.

Miley: um……

Unwittingly, she let off a soft purr that sounded like a kitten and he knew that it was time to proceed further.

Standing beside the bed, he turned her to face him.

She closed her eyes automatically and allowed him to remove her T-shirt and bra, leaving her topless.

It was the first time that he was seeing her tits and he was not disappointed.

Her breasts were even fairer than her face as they were always well hidden from the UV rays of the sun. However, the most alluring part of Miley’s boobs were her nipples. Their pinkish shades were the exact same colouration as Erica’s and for a second, he wondered if it was the same for everyone in her family.

Simon covered one of her nipples with his mouth and began to suck her breast while licking that nipple which was within his mouth.

Once she felt his tongue, Miley automatically opened her eyes and looked down.

It seemed completely wrong that her uncle was licking her tits but yet her youthful body reacted uncontrollably to his stimulation.

Miley: ummphf.......

Down below, his hands were already working on her jeans and as soon as he removed it together with her cotton undies, he took a step back from her and looked at her naked body.

Suddenly, Miley felt ashamed that her uncle was staring at her naked body. Ever since she reached puberty, no one in her family had ever seen her without clothes again.

She was afraid that he would criticize her body and looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

Simon was not surprised to find that she was not shaved.

However, he could see that the protruding lips of her nether region were already swollen and it gave him a clear indication that her body had reacted to his stimulation.

Simon: wow…. Miley…. You have a fantastic body…..

Although she felt good that he was praising her, she still blushed.

He asked her to lay on the bed while he removed my clothes.

Once he was also naked, he climbed into bed.

At the same time, she spread her thighs for him. For a moment, she felt embarrassed again and closed her eyes. Her hands started to tremble once more.

He knelt between her legs and bent forward.

She must have been anticipating to feel his cock because as soon as she felt his tongue on her pussy, she tried to clamp her thighs shut and her eyes immediately flew open. She pressed her hands onto the top of his head and tried to push him away.

Miley: Uncle Simon! What are you doing?!.....

He lifted my head to look at her.

Simon: I’m going to lick you….

Miley: NO!..... DON’T!......

Holding her thighs apart, he ignored her and went down again as he began to lick her cunt like there was no tomorrow.

Miley: shit!!!......Aaahhh!!...... no!...... aahhhh!!......

When he found her clitoris, she completely lost any bit of resistance and stopped trying to suppress her pleasure. She began to moan freely.

Miley: aahhhhhhh..... aahhhhhhh.......

She was enjoying his touches now and spread her thighs further apart for him.

Even as he continued to lick her, he pushed a finger into her pussy.

Miley: engh……. Enghhh……. Eghhhhh……

He lifted his face away and began to fuck her vigorously with his fingers.

Miley: Enghhh……. Eghhhhh……

She was breathing rapidly now and her face was contorted with pleasure. Based on the reactions of her body and from his past experiences, Simon knew that if he continued, she would soon have her climax.

He quickly positioned himself on top of her.

In the split second, when he removed his fingers, he inserted his cock into her.

His dick was of normal size but her youthful pussy was rather tight and it felt as if he was fucking a virgin again even though she was not. He was glad that she was so wet that he was able to slip in easily.

Miley: ENNGHHHH……. EEENNNGHHHH………

Obviously she knew that his cock was now in her but he was surprised that she did not check if he was wearing a cap. He suspected that it was due to her inexperience but he was not going to remind her about it.

He began to fuck her furiously and she moaned readily.

Miley: EEENNNGHHHH……… EEENNNGHHHH………

Within a few minutes, he could feel her walls of her pussy gripping tightly onto his shaft as she started to have her orgasm.

Miley: ERRNNNNNN......... ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!....

She gripped the bed sheets tightly as her climax hit her.

It had been a long time since a woman enjoyed his penis so much and it encouraged Simon to further increase the speed of his thrusts. It resulted in her having an even more intense orgasm.

Miley: OH!!! SIMON!!!!..... ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!....ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!....

Her inner thighs quivered and she pushed her breasts upwards.

Looking at her, he was unable to hold back anymore. He pulled out his cock and ejaculated his load onto her tummy.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 5

Even after Simon had emptied his load, Miley continued to lay there breathing heavily as her orgasm subsided.

By the time after he helped her to clean off his semen, she had regained her composure. Without speaking, she collected her clothes that were on the floor and went into the toilet.

He got dressed and waited for her.

15 minutes later, she came out dressed and obviously had taken a shower.

She was awkward and was unsure what she should do next.

He gestured her to the chair and after hesitating for a brief moment, she sat on it.

Simon: Miley…. What’s your phone number?.... I’ll transfer it to you….

She told him and he transferred the 2k to her.

After she checked that she had received the amount, she stood up and was about to walk towards the door when Simon stopped her.

Simon: look…. I have a proposition for you….

She stopped, turned to look at him and frowned.

Miley: I only did it with you this time because I needed the money to pay the agent downstairs.... In future, I won't be accepting any more jobs from you....

Although she had allowed herself to enjoy the session earlier, she was not prepared to let him fuck her again.

Simon: wait..... listen to what I have to offer first…..

She did not say anything nor moved and so he continued.

Simon: you won’t be able to earn so much for your next client…. I paid so much because I am the first one…. So you will need to entertain more than 20 clients to repay the sum you owed…..

Miley: I know…. I made a mistake to rent the car for that useless guy..... so this what I deserved...... but so what?!

All the awkwardness, embarrassment and shamefulness dissipated at the same time as she suddenly felt angry with herself for getting into such a situation in the first place.

Simon could feel her emotions going down the drain and he spoke quickly.

Simon: but I don’t want you to do that…..

Miley: you said that we are not relatives any more… so it has nothing to do with you….. don't try to stop me and you've already promised that you won't say anything to my family.....

Simon: trust me….. I won't.... I've already promised you that.... anyway, I am offering you an option….. Be my sugar baby…..

Earlier when she was in the toilet, he had already decided that he wanted to help her. She was still young and he did not want her to be prostituting herself. Afterall, she was still his niece-in-law in the past.

Miley: WHAT?!.....

Even though she knew that she was prostituting herself, to have sex with different guys was completely different compared to having sex with her ex-uncle continuously.

Simon: Whether you like it or not, you have already slept with me….. And by being my sugarbaby, you do not need to sleep with so many other different guys….. and worry each time who those clients might be….

What he said made sense but she remembered that her aunt complained to her mother that he was broke.

Miley: Simon…. Don’t talk nonsense…. aunt Erica said that you’ve spent all your money on the lawyers and are now penniless…… so don’t waste my time because I really need the money….

Simon: I’m not wasting your time….. Your aunt gave me part of the proceeds from the sale of our house…… Look…. I’ll pay you 30k for one year to be my sugar baby and on top of that, I’ll help you to settle the payment for the accident….. so you don’t have to work in other jobs, you can concentrate on your studies and provide your mum and younger sister with some allowances…

He knew what she was thinking about.

Simon: I can pay you at the beginning of every month….. And if I didn’t pay you, you can leave and do what you want…..

She remained silent and he could see that she was seriously considering the option.

Simon: but I want to know 2 things first…..

Miley: what is it?.....

Simon: which University are you studying at and where are you staying now?....

She told him.

Simon: I see…. In this case I have a condition….. You have to move into my place….

He proposed this so that he could keep an eye on her and not let her get into trouble again.

Miley: har? Why?....

Simon: There are a few reasons….. Firstly, my house is located near your school... secondly, you don't have to travel all the way from the East to my place whenever I need you.... finally, I don’t want your mum to be suspicious of what you are doing because once you start to give her allowances, she will ask you what kind of job you are working as... If you are not staying with her, there are less chances of you letting the cat out of the bag.....

Miley: then where shall I tell her I am staying?

Simon: Just tell her that you are staying in the Uni hostel…….

She thought about it for a few minutes and eventually she nodded.

Miley: ok…. I’ll do it for 1 year….. But if you don’t pay me at the beginning of the month, I will leave…..

He smiled.

Simon: ok…. Deal….. And if you want to leave at any time, I won’t stop you….. You don’t have to pay me back the amount for that month

She looked surprised but did not say anything.

Simon: This is my address…. Let me know a week in advance so that I can prepare your room….

She was surprised again as she must have thought that she was to sleep in the same room as him.

Miley: I’ll have my own room?.....

Simon: yes….

He stood up.

Simon: ok…. Let’s go and look for your agent together…..

She looked puzzled.

Miley: together?...

Simon: yup.... we need to tell him that you are not working in this line any more…. Correct?....

For the first time since she stepped into the room, she brightened up.

Miley: oh…. Ok….

After she paid the agent, Simon told him that this would be her last job. The guy grumbled and reminded her that if she wanted to work again, she could look for him any time.

Before she left, Simon wanted some information from her.

Simon: Do you have the photos of the damages sustained by the car?....

Miley: why?

Simon: As part of our agreement, I told you that I’ll help you to settle the car issue right?....

She nodded and showed him the pictures that she had taken and he asked her to forward them to his phone.

Simon: If the rental company calls you again, tell them that you will be at their office on Saturday to settle the payment.…..

She nodded and left after that.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolonat View Post
Hahaha first one to check in

Thanks bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
2nd to check in n Welcome back bro @pussluver
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
3rd one checking in, nice introduction. Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Sofa seats all taken..
Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post
Bro Pusslover

Cool.... Please keep on writing... 🤣🤣🤣
Really love your story...
Thanks for your good job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoebkk View Post
Yes ....... another new story!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
silent reader welcome with the new episode..
thanks for supporting.

Hope you guys like the new story

Old 31-07-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Photor16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, waiting
Old 31-07-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Thanks for the story bro
Old 31-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
thanks for supporting.

Hope you guys like the new story

Super story line and always so so good lah bro!!
Old 01-08-2022, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
DarwinNunez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
problemlahyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, camping for update
Old 01-08-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Ep 6

Miley’s ex-boyfriend had banged the car against a wall while parking so when Simon saw the pictures of the car, he knew that the damage was not that bad as only the front bumper was slightly dented. Other than that, there was nothing wrong with the bonnet, much less the engine.

Over the next few days, he went to various workshops to do enquiries and the maximum repair costs that he was quoted was only $3k.

Eventually, he texted Miley on Friday night and told her where to meet him the next day.

3rd Sep (Sat)

Simon rode his bike into the carpark at Eunos MRT at 10am that morning and Miley was already waiting for him.

She was wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts and looked exactly like a University student. She was a little surprised when she saw his bike and he told her the reason even though she did not ask him about it.

Simon: I’m a food delivery rider currently….

She eyed him suspiciously.

Miley: If you are working as a delivery rider, then how do you have enough money to pay me every month?.... You’re not scamming me are you?....

Simon: I told you that if I didn’t pay you, you can leave….. So how am I scamming you?...

She nodded quietly.

It was less than a 10 minutes ride before they arrived at the shop.

There were 2 guys in the shop when Simon entered.

The guy who was standing, had tattoos on both his arms and was the younger of the 2.

The other one who was sitting behind the desk was older and his forearms were clean.

Tattoo: hi… what can I…

He stopped when he recognized Miley who had just walked into the shop behind Simon.

Tattoo: oh… boss… she's here…

They both took a quick glance at her and then turned their attention to Simon.

Tattoo: and you are?....

Simon: I'm her uncle….

2nd guy: ah…. Good… have a seat…

The tattoo guy moved to the side so that the seats that were across the older guy were now empty.

Simon shook my head.

Simon: let's get straight to the point…. This is the damage to the car, right?...

He dropped a few printouts of the damaged car on the table.

2nd guy: yup….

Simon: hmmm…. I've asked around..... the repairs are not not even 3k….

2nd guy: I don't know where you got that idea from but my workshop quoted me as $15k…. The remaining $5k is to make up for the down time that I can't rent it out…. so $20k is about right.....

Simon ignored him and placed a cheque on the table.

Simon: this is a cheque for 8k….

He laughed scornfully.

2nd guy: haha…. are you joking?.... the amount isn't even half of what I am asking….

Simon: hmmm.... that's true.... Well, in this case, you can sue her if you want….. but I'm sure that the police will also want to have a chat with your workshop to find out why a damaged bumper is so expensive…. Moreover, I noticed that your accident excess is only 5k....

The tattooed guy took a menacing step towards him and his boss raised a hand.

2nd guy: mister… we are running a legitimate business here…..

Simon: I know…. And she is just a university student…

His eyes narrowed and for a moment there was silence in the room.

Eventually he smiled.

2nd guy: fine.... I'll be nice to a student…. the future of our country.... haha....

He laughed at his own joke.

2nd guy: ok... I will close the case and settle everything for $16,888…

Simon kept the first cheque and took out another one.

Simon: since you are so nice…. Can you give a further discount?.... I only have $10k…. If you are not agreeable, I will need another 12 months to cough up the other $6,888.... and I'll only pay you the full $16,888 at that time....

He thought for a moment and laughed again.

2nd guy: haha…. Ok…. I'll be nice about it and give you a further discount....

He took the cheque from Simon and the tattooed guy prepared a document for Miley to sign, signifying that the case was closed.

Miley thanked him when they were standing next to his bike.

Miley: wow…. He asked for 20k and you managed to reduce it by 50%.....

Simon: well… it’s settled….

Miley: I’m sorry that I made you spend 10k for something that has nothing to do with you…. But thanks for your help…

Simon: not an issue….

She hesitated before speaking softly.

Miley: I'll speak to my mum about moving out…. Give me a week to settle everything…..

The next weekend passed by and Simon did not receive any text from Miley.

He thought that she had refused the offer but decided that he was not going to ask her about it again. After all, he had already helped her to settle her debts with the car company and she had no reason to agree to his terms any more.

It was a Friday night, 2 weeks later when Miley texted him again.

Miley (text): Simon, can you pick me from the entrance of your condo?

He replied that he would be there.

Old 01-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
charliznikolas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story. Camping to read more updates!
Old 01-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ryangiggs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here as well!
Old 01-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Great start TS, think I am going to like this more than the last one. $30k/ year that’s $2.5k a month with live in condition that’s a good “deal”.

Keep it coming much appreciate the constant feeding us on your writing 😎
Old 01-08-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
FrankieDeJong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written. Please continue bro.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Ep 7

18 Sep (Sat)

Miley had 2 luggages with her and as they walked up to his place, she apologized for not contacting him earlier and explained that she could only move to his place today because it was the mid-term recess for her studies.

Simon: Did your mum say anything about it?....

Miley: She was a little worried initially but after I explained to her, she is fine now.....

They remained in an awkward silence until they arrived at his place.

He showed her to her room and she was surprised.

Miley: it's smaller than the room that I shared with my sister but wow... it's very nice.... thanks.....

He closed the door and left her to unpack her stuff.

Later that evening, he ordered for delivery since she was still arranging her stuff.

When the dinner arrived, she stopped packing and went out to eat with him.

Since she had been packing, she was wearing something comfortable and easy to move around in. A singlet that showed off her cleavage and a pair of cotton shorts was her dressing and of course it aroused him.

However if he stared at her too much or ask her for sex at that moment, he knew that their relationship would become purely transactional and he did not want it to be so. Even though she was Erica's niece, he wanted more than that from her and controlled his lust.

After dinner, they spoke about her school for a bit before he told her that he had transferred half a month of allowances to her.

Miley: erm.... thanks.....

She looked uneasy and was definitely anticipating that he would ask her the question but he did not. She looked surprised when he said his "goodnights" and retreated back to his room alone.

19 Sep (Sun)

Simon woke up at 7am and prepared breakfast.

Miley was surprised to find that breakfast was ready when she woke up. Later while they were eating, she told him that she would be the one to prepare breakfast when she was home.

After they were done eating, he told her that he had already made some appointments for her for today and tomorrow.

Today, she was supposed to go for a manicure and pedicure session and then followed by a hair treatment in Orchard.

Tomorrow, she will have her facial and finally ending with a spa session.

Her eyes were wide open when she heard what he told her.

Miley: wow!.... these are packages that I could only dream of....

Although she had been working to supplement her household income for some time, she could not afford to spend her money on these luxuries. So they came as a pleasant surprise to her.

Miley: why are you spending so much on me?....

Simon: A pretty girl like you needs to be pampered.....

She blushed.

Miley: erm.... thanks Simon.....

After all she was just 21 and he hoped that these small gestures would break the emotional barrier that she had built between them.

When she went out later, he remained at home.

The door to her room was not locked and he went in. Looking through her clothes, he confirmed his suspicions that she only had those cheap cotton undergarments that were purchased from the markets.

He collected her soiled clothes and put them into the washer before going online to order some better and sexier lingeries for her. On top of that, he also ordered some branded clothes for her.

She called him before she returned and bought their dinner.

When she found that he had already done her laundry, she was embarrassed and thanked him profusely.

Just like the previous night, he did not ask her for sex and returned to his room.

20 Sep (Mon)

Once again, Simon made breakfast and in the late morning, she went out to do the stuff that he had pre-arranged for her while he remained at home.

The items that he ordered yesterday afternoon arrived today since he had paid extra for urgent delivery.

When she returned home that evening, she was surprised when he gave her the clothes but was even more astonished to find that they were branded ones.

He did not even ask her to show him how she looked before returning to his room.

21 Sep (Tues)

Just like every other morning, he woke up at the same time at 7am. This time he was surprised because she had already prepared their breakfast.

Miley: good morning.....

Simon: good morning... thanks for the breakfast.....

Miley: I hoped you like it.....

They finished the food and was sitting at the table when she dropped the question on him.

Miley: erm.... Simon.... I have something to ask you....

Simon: sure... what is it?....

She looked down at her empty plate as she spoke.

Miley: I've been here for a few days already and I am supposed to be your sugar baby... but you have not ask me for sex yet.... instead, you are treating me very nice..... I don't understand.....

Simon: You don't like it?......

Miley: no.... it's not that.... As you know, my family is poor and my mum is working all the time to provide for us..... as such, I was the one who did all the household chores at home..... but when I'm here, you did everything for me.... and bought stuff for me.... and bought packages for me.....

Tears of gratitude began to roll down her cheeks.

Miley: For the first time in my life, I feel pampered.......

He got up and sat on the chair beside her. He hugged her and she returned his hug while she sobbed.

After 5 minutes, she broke off the hug.

Miley: Sorry....

Simon: Don't worry....

He passed her a tissue.

Simon: I know all about your family.... and since I am no longer with your aunt, I want to take care of you.....

She blinked blankly and then shook her head.

Miley: no.... it's..... it's.... wrong...... you can't do that.....

Simon: why?

Miley: Aunt Erica will blame me for it.....

He already knew that she would feel this way and was just waiting for the right opportunity to tell her about it. After he told her why Erica had actually left him, Miley was completely shocked.

Simon: so.... do you think she cares what happens to me any more?

She shook her head.

Miley: I didn't know she was so cruel.....

She kept quiet for a short while.

Miley: but I'm still her niece.... we can't let them know about us....

Perhaps she had not realized it herself but he caught the words she used.

Simon: Don't worry.... even if they know about us, I will continue to take care of you..... but I'll try my best to ensure that they don't know.... ok?

She kept quiet, deep in thoughts.

Eventually, 5 minutes later, she nodded and smiled. With that, Simon knew that he had broken through her emotional barrier.

Old 02-08-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
warded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, setting up tent here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1