The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Commando type?

today afternoon go FC walk walk. pass by a shop and a young girl (think can consider SYT type) come out n ask me wan massage, so follow her inside. once inside room, start action immediately, hug me, kiss my ear, my neck, body, nipple. she even take down my mask and wan kiss (french kiss) me, i stop her, and quickly put back the mask she not wearing mask. ask wad action she provide. she put her middle finger into her mouth to hint blow job.

when start to blow me, she did not use condom, straight away bbbj. i always wan use condom but that movement small head control big head n end up bbbj. now abit regret. after some action, i move her to the bed make her lie down. then i pull down her pant together with her white panty. i go on top of her. but not fucking her raw. i just rub my small head against her bushes. then i ask her can cim, and she nodded her head (mean yes).

not sure is it i long time did not come, just rub a while i cum already. quickly move my small head away from her pussy. while i am standing, she quickly also move down from bed and squad in front of me to wan put my small head into her mouth, bcos earlier i say cim. but end up i feel better dun wan, so did not cim her. after that quickly go back home to wash up the small head.

now think back, is she consider those commando type? or simply just wan to please the customer and hope they will RTF. there is a few time she wan remove my mask n i have to stop her.

i did ask her age n she say 23, can see she is a PRC. she is slim, cup A. when ask her for her contact, she look like not sure whether the number she give me is correct or not. bcos she later dun know go to her bag to check her number again.

actually i not prefer commando type. i will prefer those to be more "safe" side, like blow with condom. so not sure wan to RTF her or not.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Commando type?

Whats the dmg?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 05-08-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Whats the dmg?
she said 1h $50 for massage. not sure consider high? but i see her is SYT, so i say ok. then for the blow is $100, so total $150 which some will consider high. but for me, if i like the girl, i mean feel good with her, i dun mind pay the price. but if $100 for blow n can cim, is ok rite?
Old 05-08-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

maybe next time RTF her, will need to tell her in advance, do not remove my mask n blow with condom. sometime the big head need to control the small head.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
she said 1h $50 for massage. not sure consider high? but i see her is SYT, so i say ok. then for the blow is $100, so total $150 which some will consider high. but for me, if i like the girl, i mean feel good with her, i dun mind pay the price. but if $100 for blow n can cim, is ok rite?
Imo its quite alright. Of course you can find better value sometime somewhere, but you will also see alot asking that much just for hj & roam, who may not even be young

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 06-08-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Imo its quite alright. Of course you can find better value sometime somewhere, but you will also see alot asking that much just for hj & roam, who may not even be young
for me is sometime based on the feeling. i mean when u look at a girl, the first feeling is u "like" her, and wan to do with her, so then the price become secondary factor. of course if too high like 200, 300, etc then will "reject" her.

for me i felt she look young, cute and slim. then talk softly. so have a "good" feeling with her and hence will willing to pay for the price.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 2
FloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to beholdFloweryMonk is a splendid one to behold

Bro, where is the location?

Seems this ML very pro-active, somemore can CIM, must be hungry
忽地顿开金绳,
这里扯断玉锁。
钱塘江上潮信来,
今日方知我是我。
Old 06-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

She didn't clean kuku for u straight away BBBJ. Unbelievable so good like original taste
Old 06-08-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FC is fortune centre
Old 06-08-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
100 is standard market rate on average for vacuum.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
FC is fortune centre
level4 i did not see any unit number
Old 06-08-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

today RTF her. this time round tell her dun remove my mask. then she directly kiss on the mask. i hv to stop her again. then told her blow with condom n she say dun hv condom. ytd say blow need condom, today say dun have condom. so i say then dun blow, just lick the ball will do. while licking the ball, still wan put my small head into her mouth (bbbj) n i hv to stop her again. so no condom cannot do that thing. so end only rub the small head against her buttock and cum. when i cum she again try to move my small head into her mouth n i stop her again.

think she too commando type for me. dun think will RTF again. and she keep ask me for my contact. i normally ask the contact from ml in case in future can’t find them then can call their contact. but i dun give the ml my contact as some ml can be very “sticky” and will keep sms or call u. i dun like that way. she keep asking for my contact but i say if need i will contact her instead. can feel she could be those “sticky” type.

for bro asking for location n contact, the location is already mentioned in the thread FC level 4 should be easy to find. for her contact maybe bro can get from her directly when u all go find her.
Old 06-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
today RTF her. this time round tell her dun remove my mask. then she directly kiss on the mask. i hv to stop her again. then told her blow with condom n she say dun hv condom. ytd say blow need condom, today say dun have condom. so i say then dun blow, just lick the ball will do. while licking the ball, still wan put my small head into her mouth (bbbj) n i hv to stop her again. so no condom cannot do that thing. so end only rub the small head against her buttock and cum. when i cum she again try to move my small head into her mouth n i stop her again.

think she too commando type for me. dun think will RTF again. and she keep ask me for my contact. i normally ask the contact from ml in case in future can’t find them then can call their contact. but i dun give the ml my contact as some ml can be very “sticky” and will keep sms or call u. i dun like that way. she keep asking for my contact but i say if need i will contact her instead. can feel she could be those “sticky” type.

for bro asking for location n contact, the location is already mentioned in the thread FC level 4 should be easy to find. for her contact maybe bro can get from her directly when u all go find her.
is it fortune centrer?
Old 06-08-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
is it fortune centrer?
yes bro as what u have mentioned earlier.
Old 06-08-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
She didn't clean kuku for u straight away BBBJ. Unbelievable so good like original taste
this is what i dun like. imagine she do the same thing to a bro before u n then if she did not wash up n then kiss u, so u know wad it mean.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1