The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Commando type?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
yes bro as what u have mentioned earlier.
FC still have this type? all shops turn either selling food or selling amulet.. where this shop?
Old 06-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Feel at tat price u paid her can have full course w her
Seem like old playground alive again
Old 06-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Feel at tat price u paid her can have full course w her
Seem like old playground alive again
yes can have full course with her. just that she say dun hv condom n i did not not bring too. then to "test" her, i ask her can fuck raw, initially she say better use condom, but later i ask her again n she become say ok. then i ask her can shoot inside, she say ok. so i not sure she is just anyhow say to make me feel "happy" n RTF her or really allow raw n cum inside. of course i will not wan raw or cum inside.

a lot of bro pm me for location n contact. maybe i mentioned here again. it is at fortune center level 4, but i dun see a unit number, not sure is being covered up by the poster or i just miss it. i also not sure how to describe the exact location of the shop.

for the ml contact, when i get her contact i did not ask her whether can share with other or not, so maybe bro can ask from her directly when u all there calling her. hope bro dun mind.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes can have full course with her. just that she say dun hv condom n i did not not bring too. then to "test" her, i ask her can fuck raw, initially she say better use condom, but later i ask her again n she become say ok. then i ask her can shoot inside, she say ok. so i not sure she is just anyhow say to make me feel "happy" n RTF her or really allow raw n cum inside. of course i will not wan raw or cum inside.
thxs bro but I shall avoid
Old 06-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

also bro go there after 11am. the shop open at about 11am but the ml may come late. so maybe better time is after lunch 12pm.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post
She didn't clean kuku for u straight away BBBJ. Unbelievable so good like original taste
This is the long lost cleaning blowjob. Means the lady clean our cock with her mouth. This kind of thing even gf won’t do it for us.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
thxs bro but I shall avoid
bcos she too commando tyoe? especially if say allow raw and can cum inside. maybe too "risky" to try. haha
Old 06-08-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
bcos she too commando tyoe? especially if say allow raw and can cum inside. maybe too "risky" to try. haha
Yes Sir n if u still want to chiong for longer time n guess there may be no toilet to wash up too
U so scare even to take out mask but not scare below huh I fule u
Old 06-08-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes Sir n if u still want to chiong for longer time n guess there may be no toilet to wash up too
U so scare even to take out mask but not scare below huh I fule u
scare to take out mask is bcos once infected, we may infect our family members esp i have an old mum at home. even though i did get infected last month from my other family member n have recovered, but better be safe n try not to get again n infect other people.

below is if kena is ownself affected. honestly below i oso scare that why i prefer bbj than bbbj. so like when she wan put my small head into her mouth i stop her. even some may say condom is not 100% protection but if without condom then can be say there is no protection at all.

yes there is no toilet to wash up. so after the deal, i will go home straight to wash up first.

and think i will also avoid too as feel too commando type for me.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

a lot of bro pm me for location n contact. maybe i mentioned here again. it is at fortune center level 4, but i dun see a unit number, not sure is being covered up by the poster or i just miss it. i also not sure how to describe the exact location of the shop.
This Lvl 4 will be flooded with many eyeballs from the time you release this location. Sooner or later will close shop.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
This Lvl 4 will be flooded with many eyeballs from the time you release this location. Sooner or later will close shop.
Actually go FC for such activity can be a bit "risky". there are alot of shops beside the massage shop, and the other shop owner can just complain n then AV come liao. also there are alot of CCTV there. so can say chiong at ur own risk? haha
Old 06-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Actually go FC for such activity can be a bit "risky". there are alot of shops beside the massage shop, and the other shop owner can just complain n then AV come liao. also there are alot of CCTV there. so can say chiong at ur own risk? haha
last time FC and now FC is totally different liao.. now many other decent shop
Old 06-08-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
last time FC and now FC is totally different liao.. now many other decent shop
yes last time FC has a lot of playground. first there is this Fortune health center which has lot of malaysian ml, n later have some PRC ml. then slowly become have lot of massage shop, tui na shop mostly PRC and some are vietbu shop. in 2006, my working place is somewhere near FC, so sometime lunch time go FC for some special different "lunch". then slowly slowly, these shop get raid, closed down one by one till now left almost nothing. so times have passed, things have changed. all can only become memories. 往事只能回味. haiz.

last time there is a thread on FC n now also cannot see the thread already.
Old 06-08-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
yes last time FC has a lot of playground. first there is this Fortune health center which has lot of malaysian ml, n later have some PRC ml. then slowly become have lot of massage shop, tui na shop mostly PRC and some are vietbu shop. in 2006, my working place is somewhere near FC, so sometime lunch time go FC for some special different "lunch". then slowly slowly, these shop get raid, closed down one by one till now left almost nothing. so times have passed, things have changed. all can only become memories. 往事只能回味. haiz.

last time there is a thread on FC n now also cannot see the thread already.
now FC L4 turn health screening centre.. last time always after works 9pm park car near L3 entrance and then go straight to corridor many PRC standing outside waiting
Old 07-08-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
yes can have full course with her. just that she say dun hv condom n i did not not bring too. then to "test" her, i ask her can
for the ml contact, when i get her contact i did not ask her whether can share with other or not, so maybe bro can ask from her directly when u all there calling her. hope bro dun mind.
Hi bro, any prominent name or shops beside the spa so I can be able to spot?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1