The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yup it's closed.

Thanks for the update
Old 30-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Come..faster come Pattaya. No need ask when lah..If you come I sure be here. I hold hand service free..not like some people.
I don't want u service..
Old 30-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Bro YY, When is your next bkk trip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
So much has been posted (from eons ago) in this forum not to harbour any unrealistic thoughts up in the clouds on romance with WLs.

Old 30-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Those days dodgy visas were arranged next to the jukebox. Going to the urinals is painful because of the punters clogging up the stairs leading to the loos. It was that busy those days. A favourite for resident expats before Soi Cowboy and NEP became more appealing with more girls and pretty girls.
nobody go there nowadays ?

If any recent the price changed? can be much cheaper option compared to NANA CB

yawns ~ heading to BKK in Aug. boring trip with 2 couples.

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 30-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
nobody go there nowadays ?

If any recent the price changed? can be much cheaper option compared to NANA CB

yawns ~ heading to BKK in Aug. boring trip with 2 couples.
Plenty of punters. Plenty of FLs as well. ST - 2500-3000baht LT 4000-5000baht for the top girls. U may get to pay lesser for older or less popular girls.
Old 30-06-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Girls standing opposite the jukebox you meant.
Yup the other side of the bar. Probably lesser. Never tried asking though but guessed they seen better days during their youth.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup the other side of the bar. Probably lesser. Never tried asking though but guessed they seen better days during their youth.
When I return, I am sure to visit. I would probably find a few ladies at this other side of the bar I bonked a decade ago.
Old 30-06-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Girls standing opposite the jukebox you meant.
Quote:
The puying's elder child may be even finishing University soon.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 30-06-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreveryoung1 View Post
Going bkk this thurs. time to chiong! Anyone can recommend soapy massage which is the best? Poseidon.. Naratee.. Etc. thanks! At night is it ok to go agogo bar alone? How to find a companion there.?
no....don't ever go there alone...LB will grab your balls...
Old 01-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
It was called Stars War Cantina because of it's similarities of the Tatooine Bar. You can find all sorts of characters both male and female there. Ladies are available in all sort of shapes and sizes.

I was a regular at Thermae in the early 2000s. Those days you can smoke in Thermae. Not too sure how Thermae has changed but it was one of the best hunting ground for freelancers at night. I hope they still kept their culture of no ladyboys allowed.
yep, no ladyboys allowed. was there just last week. picked up a humorous, lean, fair, big breasted (alas it's silicon!) syt for 2500 baht. talked cock with her for a while and flirt here flirt there then up my hotel leow lol. we fooled around at thermae just like good friends haha. cracked pop corn with her biceps (i started it first hahaha), hugged each other etc etc.

once on bed, she shy shy type tie her bath towel tight tight and sit on the bed and then slipped under the bed sheets to wait for me haha. had a good one with her.

apparently she works as a cashier by day and moonlight a few times a week by night at thermae. name's kik. looks a bit jap with autumn coloured just above shoulder length hair.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
...your next bkk trip?
Wah, you long life ....lurking here still. Oops, just like your nick high till dry?
Shd ask you instead, can cabut enroute north? Looking at 9-12 next weekend. But kena stuck across Thonburi side. Got 1 MP catering to local crowd, Melrose (forbidden to give you link as against ad rules per mod).

Some bars and local joints in nearby Parsi Charoen. My regular haunt is the nice alfresco restaurant and chill joint Kae Bangkok. Good, reasonable prices and acoustic band. With Heine promoters, can flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreveryoung1 View Post
?...ok to go agogo bar alone? How to find a companion there.?
Young man, if only you care to use your fingers to search key words like 'massage' you will find lotsa info and data here. Even got 2 ex threads (no posts) specifically on massage and aggs.

Many do solo at aggs, just stroll in and act cool. Get a beer, and oggle the gals on stage. Make eye contact and ask for tag #. Buy LD and take it from there. If song, bar fine her (only buy her freedom). ST and LT (latter is outrageous 5k I hear now?!). Most likely to do ST, even upstairs above aggs got rooms for getting your rocks off. Song song kao Jurong. Just be careful of beer goggles, as they look better with more drinks. Or your standards drop 555

Sanuk Many vets here get jaded though. Btw, anybody tried the 'reception' ie gals who greet and try to get you in? The few outside Baccara dressed in black not bad. Been there and done it with another agg

Last edited by yinyang; 01-07-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Many vets here get jaded though. Btw, anybody tried the 'reception' ie gals who greet and try to get you in? The few outside Baccara dressed in black not bad. Been there and done it with another agg
PR girls u mean outside Baccara? Yup a few of them are fair with big enhanced boobs though. They are also bar fineable. With lots of LDs. Know a few of them personally.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
I rather take the normal one with number tag. To have them can cost me an arm and leg.
We go SK better. More fun in the room at little cost. Lately no juicy FRs from SK bars. What happen sia ?
Old 01-07-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe waiting for you to give juicy FR? So when want to hold my hand to SK? Since I got green light from SK king already.
I never go before leh. Also I doubt I can have such a fun time there. U never ask him to bring us go over the weekend? Or he flew to other countries already ?
Old 01-07-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
PR girls u mean outside Baccara?...few of them are fair with big enhanced boobs though....also bar fineable. Know a few of them personally.
Silicone is ok, if good job, soft to touch (unlike the cheapo jobs kinda hard, you'll know diff)

PR gals also going at a price. Think it can be a 'refreshing' change from run of the mill types on stage. Get into their pants, will be nice

Quote:
Parsi Charoen! ...venture off tourist area! ... club called "red zeed" off Phutta Monthon road, just got raided not long ago after it violated beyond permitted hours.
Same you, off beaten track from usual touristy spots. Got my squeeze in neighbourhood, limits my forays to local joints.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1