The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by nds888 View Post
Ahhh Neverland.

Bro Tony, isn't this joint along the Gotcha stretch too. How much is the membership there? 10K? 20K?

I'm itching to go back Bangkok in Jan, any bros going up there during this period? PM me.......... Maybe can try Neverland together.
Yes it's very near Gotcha but you have to take a taxi as Neverland is deep inside a soi.

Membership is THB20,000 for about 10 bottles of whisky. The usual terms as with all other G-Clubs. You'll get an additional bottle during promotion period or have inside connection in the G-Clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
Still, I'll get a bottle to try it out, maybe these puying do magic trick on the sofa, if any bro wants to share let me know. Tony, you reading this ah?
Another invaluable FR!

Would love to check it out with you the next time when I'm back in BKK. Not so soon though unless have major discounts on the air tickets. Eg. S$100 BKK return air tickets.

For new places I usually get a cocktail or beer first because it's easier to bail when things are not looking good.
Old 13-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
I went to track it down last night .. About THB160 taxi from Saphan Kwai BTS, just tell driver to go to Big C on Chaeng Wattana Road, this place is on the opposite side of the road from Big C about 200m to the east, so just before you get to Big C. English sign on sidewalk, hard to miss.
i have been to this place also. it is not as exciting as what the farang had claimed. as this place is not in the main tourist belt in bkk, the girls english nid noy.

prices are as mentioned above
around midnight, 2 sexy models ( comparable to amsterdam,poisedon models)
will be doing strip tease on stage. you can buy a bottle of some aroma oil and invite the models to your lap. you can apply it on them and they will stay with you until your oil runs out. very kinky

as for quality, dont expect the same as compared to Piano or Resort.
this is a smaller scale G-club/pub. as for getting there, some taxis are also absolutely cueless OR maybe they " pretend" to not know so that they can
bring me to another place.
Old 13-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Membership is THB20,000 for about 10 bottles of whisky.
What kind of people have the baht to cheong this kind of places? Seems really strange to me. I wonder how do the Japanese clubs at Soi Thaniya compare, pricing and services .. Haiz, I'm missing pinay pubs ..

Quote:
Would love to check it out with you the next time when I'm back in BKK.
Hope I'm still around then

Quote:
For new places I usually get a cocktail or beer first because it's easier to bail when things are not looking good.
For sure. Now I still have 80% of a bottle of 100 pipers in Chang Wattana! But I can bear going back there for some more time with the SYT ..
Old 14-01-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
i have been to this place also. it is not as exciting as what the farang had claimed. as this place is not in the main tourist belt in bkk, the girls english nid noy.
How fun can Cheang Wattana be???? Pretty young ger won't be stupid to work in a place where frequent by local. Pretty gers want to make big buck. Only foreigner has big bucks. So guess where they will work in....

WL are always smarter than horny men....
Old 14-01-2009, 02:51 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
What kind of people have the baht to cheong this kind of places? Seems really strange to me. I wonder how do the Japanese clubs at Soi Thaniya compare, pricing and services .. Haiz, I'm missing pinay pubs ..
Thai businessmen and rich Thai dudes spending their daddy's dough. I'm not rich that's why I'm still poor today. I devoted a small fortune in these places. By the way those pinay pubs in Singapore are blood suckers!

G-Clubs are actually very cost effective if you visit regularly as mixers and ice are free. Not to mention an attentive waiter (sometimes 2) dedicated to your table. Once your glass is half empty he'll automatically top it up. End of the night just give a THB100 tip would suffice. Too bad we didn't meet few years earlier. If not you'll be able to check out the clubs which I had memberships with. Other clubs I patronised before besides those listed below includes Piano, Neverland, Gotcha, Violin, Forte (Sukhumvit), Forte (RCA), Twenty, Pent, Veronica Elite, Sky, Florence, etc. Some are already defunct.

On top of my head these are the G-Club memberships I used to own over the years. All are personal expenses and not on company account like what some of those lucky bros enjoy! There might be 1 or 2 more repeated memberships which I forgot.

Caribbean Club: 3x THB20,000 = THB60,000
Chateau Le Blanc: 0.5x THB30,000 = THB15,000
Orbit Club (renamed as Soprano House): 1x THB20,000 = THB20,000
Resort Club: 3x THB20,000 = THB60,000
Spago Club: 1x THB10,000 = THB10,000
__________________________________________________ ________
TOTAL: THB165,000/S$7021.28 (based on 23.5 rate)

*Excluding expenses on lady drinks, tips, food, dates, etc. I estimate
the grand total I spent on the G-Clubs are about THB352,500/S$15,000
or more. Damn no wonder my savings never seem to increase!
__________________________________________________ ________

Soi Thaniya Japanese Clubs are rather pricey plus the entertainment value is low. They are usually very small scale joints. However bonking is on the menu through private negotiations with PR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
How fun can Cheang Wattana be???? Pretty young ger won't be stupid to work in a place where frequent by local. Pretty gers want to make big buck. Only foreigner has big bucks. So guess where they will work in....

Hahaha couldn't agree with anything more!

Last edited by Tony Stark; 14-01-2009 at 03:05 AM.
Old 14-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I would agree with this wholeheartedly!
Old 14-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I went to track it down last night .. About THB160 taxi from Saphan Kwai BTS, just tell driver to go to Big C on Chaeng Wattana Road, this place is on the opposite side of the road from Big C about 200m to the east, so just before you get to Big C. English sign on sidewalk, hard to miss.
interesting FR.. always nice to go off the beaten track once just for the different feel. i have always wanted to try those guy hostess club or gogo bars and see how the girls take charge. esp funny if u see rich taitais groping those guys! too bad i'm kinda jaded with bkk already or else we might be able to hook up for a night of silly drinking in all the wrong places. lol

up you for your good effort.
Old 15-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!

going bangkok on 27th of jan.Any bro wana meet up and cheong G-club 2gather?Pls pm me.Never been one before o(T0T)o .Solo cheonging is xiong and boring.
Old 15-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisu View Post
going bangkok on 27th of jan.Any bro wana meet up and cheong G-club 2gather?Pls pm me.Never been one before o(T0T)o .Solo cheonging is xiong and boring.
Solo cheonging can be fun and advantageous as you've become the "prey" instead.
Old 16-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Zzzster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Solo cheonging can be fun and advantageous as you've become the "prey" instead.
That can be very "fun"
Old 17-01-2009, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
city.people deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be hitting the G-Clubs alone on the 28th this month. Is it safe to go there alone? Most likely be going to the Sky or Pent. Any bros got any good intro?
Old 17-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nds888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes it's very near Gotcha but you have to take a taxi as Neverland is deep inside a soi.

Membership is THB20,000 for about 10 bottles of whisky. The usual terms as with all other G-Clubs. You'll get an additional bottle during promotion period or have inside connection in the G-Clubs.

Thumbs up for Neverland great place, girls are plenty haha
Old 17-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by city.people View Post
I'll be hitting the G-Clubs alone on the 28th this month. Is it safe to go there alone? Most likely be going to the Sky or Pent. Any bros got any good intro?
it is safe to cheong alone almost anywhere in Bangkok.... almost.. but for G-Club, there should a surgeon general warning that even mild indulgence may be harmful to your financial health.... the tendency to overspend is very high...
Old 17-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nds888 View Post
Thumbs up for Neverland great place, girls are plenty haha
Glad you manage to head over there. My exact sentiments too because it's quite far out so normal carrot head tourists (abundance in Caribbean) will not venture there. I believe I recommended you Gotcha and Neverland? Any Neverland FR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
it is safe to cheong alone almost anywhere in Bangkok.... almost.. but for G-Club, there should a surgeon general warning that even mild indulgence may be harmful to your financial health.... the tendency to overspend is very high...
Hahahaha tell me about it.
Old 20-01-2009, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz View Post
interesting FR.. always nice to go off the beaten track once just for the different feel.
Upz appreciated If you're jaded with Bkk, maybe try Khorat feel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1