The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
mrxavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Side hustle like a PIMP

Always wonder how to be a pimp daddy ? What if I tell you , you can be one too?
My name is Xavier, one of the owners of MM Massage in Auckland,NZ . Founded back in Auckland back in 2016.Our agency has expanded to Melbourne and Sydney on Jan 2024. It is a legal venture here in NZ with no troubles from the authorities and it has just recently been decriminalized in Victoria, Australia.
Most of my girls here are from China. I am wanting to expand my resources and get them from Malaysia and Singapore.

Any catch ? no catch, we will never ask you for money., All you need to do is introduce the girls who are interested to come to NZ or Australia to work. If you are not sure what to say, point them to our direction and we will be happy to do the talking for you.

They will be placed in a hotel or airbnb style apartment , they keep all their belongings and passport. They are free to leave anytime with no bonding contracts. Human rights here in Aus and NZ are a lot better than in most other countries. It is not worth it to break the law and get in trouble.

We will never ask you for any payments or any personal details. You can choose to remain anonymous throughout our business dealings. Your money will be paid on a weekly basis.

FAQ
Do I need to pay anything up front? The girls' accommodation or flights?
No , we will NEVER ask for any payments from you ever. Nor will we ever need your personal info, you can choose to remain anonymous throughout our business dealings.

How much can I make ?
I cannot give you the exact figure as it depends on the quality of the girl you provide to us. There is this guy called Paul (Made up name) who sent us a working girl named Maria last November. Maria on average sees about 5 customers per day, sometimes more. She only works 6 days a week as she wants to go out to explore Auckland during her day off. Maria is a 32 year old lady , normal looking , nothing special. We can't put Maria’s price per booking high due to her age and looks .So Paul reached an agreement with us that he makes $20 NZD from each booking Maria completes, so we paid him about $600 NZD a week. This is just for 1 girl, imagine 3-4 girls.

Why is it so easy? Sounds very sus.
It might not be as easy as you think unless you are a veteran punter who knows the girls or is very well connected in this industry. No girls will just willingly jump on the plane based on your words. Story time : Paul (The same guy) he doesn't know anyone in this industry and only has a friend Jack who is a veteran punter. He got Jack to ask the girls and split some commission with him. Win-win situation.

Why not pay me straight away rather than giving it to me per booking? I can't keep track of how much I am owed and I can't be bothered keeping track.
This is a free country and she can leave whenever she wants. She is in control of her own passport. We are not in some third world country that deprives people from human rights . What if she comes and decides the country is not for her and leaves after a few days? Or if she decides that she only wants to work when she feels like it ? We cannot force them to work. Paying you guys a lump sum of money right after the girls arrive will make us vulnerable to losses if the girls decide to leave. So we decided that the best way is to just pay you weekly. As for keeping track of how much you make , we will always do our best to not mess up the accounting part but make sure you keep track so you can tell us if we messed up. We do not need to scam you over small money but sometimes , honest mistakes happen. Thus , keep track please.

What type of girls will be making the most commission for me?
From what we have paid out , It is the normal looking ones as they have more jobs because they are more “affordable” for the clients here. You don't need to get us supermodels , any girl that is willing to work while experiencing life in NZ or Aus are welcome.

What nationality are you looking for?
We prefer Malaysians and Singaporeans but feel free to hit us up with other nationalities too. All girls are welcome as long as they are of the legal age.

How do I start?
I don't have the best answer to this but I have an example.
Example 1 : This one guy from Hong Kong posted it on their group chat and got some agents to team up with him. He has been supplying us the goods ever since.
Example 2 : A mama-san from a chinese Karaoke joint , she sends us those girls who are less popular with the customers due to high competition.
Example 3: The most popular way is the punters who go out and play , they strike up a conversation with the girls and some of them are eager to fly over. Their commissions now are enough for them to go play a few times a week and still have some leftovers. Spread their legs then spread the word.

What if you guys decided not to pay me my commission after I introduced the girls to go over?
Well, that is the chance you have to take. What have you got to lose? We are an established business making good money. Do you think we will run away and destroy the reputation that we have built for many years over a couple of hundred dollars? That is why we decided to do weekly payment frequency. It is better than monthly as you do not have to anxiously wait too long to be paid.

Are the girls responsible for the flights and accommodation?
Yes they are responsible for their own flight ticket, we won't be paying for that. Accommodation will be provided, in a hotel or serviced apartment depending on the vacancy we have at the time.

Anything else that we missed, feel free to add us on wechat or telegram to talk about it. We welcome any agents to work with us regardless of where you are in the world.

Wechat 1 : nz9524777
Wechat 2 : mmservices
Telegram : mmservicesau

When adding us please write "agent" when u pm us on wechat or telegram. Thanks
Old 15-02-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Re: Side hustle like a PIMP

Wait a min....itsn't this human trafficking?
Is this even legal?
Old 15-02-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Is this even legal?
Same as we getting Bangala to work as construction, pinoy/indonesian as domestic helpers and Indians as "Anything also can".

Too bad I dunn have such lobang.
Old 15-02-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wow. And I thought I had seen everything possible on a monger board but this one really takes the cake. Just how many laws do you think you would be breaking procuring girls to send across international borders for the purpose of prostitution? Surely nobody can be THAT stupid to make a few hundred lousy extra bucks a week (if at all).
Old 16-02-2024, 03:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Wow. And I thought I had seen everything possible on a monger board but this one really takes the cake. Just how many laws do you think you would be breaking procuring girls to send across international borders for the purpose of prostitution? Surely nobody can be THAT stupid to make a few hundred lousy extra bucks a week (if at all).
If you step into any KTV lounge in Singapore you'll witness laws being broken 100 times over nightly.

Every single girl working there as a "hostess" is a whore who gained entry into the country on a student visa and the vast majority are "sponsored" by someone who stands to gain financially.

Surely you cannot be that naive to believe the squeaky clean image that many countries try to portray in the glitsy adverts.

I too have paid the air fares of Kiwi prostitutes who want to earn a fast buck over a long weekend across the ditch in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane because OZ is a much more lucrative market. A $400 investment has netted me a 4 figure ROI. Is that "human trafficking"? The girl wants to go and I help out with $ up front. Who is the victim in this deal? If anyone loses out it's the drunk client who paid AUD1200 for the night but couldn't get it up!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-02-2024, 05:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this even legal?
Where is the force or deception?

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 17-02-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Of course it happens and we are all consumers of it. But the law treats consumers and procurers very differently. We all know "human trafficking" is a term used to make consensual prostitution seem like a huge crime. But we are a small minority. The governments and do gooder NGO's feel differently about it. Lets say said hooker gets arrested for any reason. To get off the hook she names names. Or they look through her phone and find you. Is it worth the risk? Im happy taking the risk visiting a FL but Im not renting her a room and taking a cut of her earnings. Thats a different level of risk and you would be nuts to expose yourself to that for paltry hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Old 19-02-2024, 06:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Of course it happens and we are all consumers of it. But the law treats consumers and procurers very differently. We all know "human trafficking" is a term used to make consensual prostitution seem like a huge crime. But we are a small minority. The governments and do gooder NGO's feel differently about it. Lets say said hooker gets arrested for any reason. To get off the hook she names names. Or they look through her phone and find you. Is it worth the risk? Im happy taking the risk visiting a FL but Im not renting her a room and taking a cut of her earnings. Thats a different level of risk and you would be nuts to expose yourself to that for paltry hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
I guess it depends on where you are in the world.

In NZ prostitution is legal and although the girls are supposed to have the appropriate visas enforcement is almost non existent and in the absence of violence, underaged sex or rape the police know that they have better things to do.

I doubt the TS is risking anything and he's probably making a tidy sum with the current arrangement.

Old 28-02-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Avamalu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Side hustle like a PIMP

Damn, you sound like a good employer.

I did a brief stint with a mate in Christchurch before the earthquakes.

They would rent 2-3 townhouses. First one is for service, 2nd and 3rd one would be to stay. You get all sorts of females, from the mom who needs money to pay her kid's uni fees or lesbian trying to pay for her wedding ring by just doing massages (no hanky panky). And a couple success stories where the girls marry their customers.. awww
Old 06-03-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Where is the force or deception?

Mate, i know you are affiliated with OP but don't be stupid. If the girl decides to screw you over or got caught by authorities and decide to play victim by saying she's a victim of human traficking by youi.e. the pimp, you are toast, mate.
Old 07-03-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mate, i know you are affiliated with OP but don't be stupid. If the girl decides to screw you over or got caught by authorities and decide to play victim by saying she's a victim of human traficking by youi.e. the pimp, you are toast, mate.
The girl won't do that. She probably owes the agent a large sum in her country and her family is in their hands.
Old 17-03-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Thank you my brothers for being so kind and caring in this post. Your words are life changing and it is wonderful to see such positivity. May you all find success and wealth in all your endeavors.

Thank you also to all those who contacted me and i would like to extend my apologies for all the late replies on wechat and telegram. Please remember to write "Agent" when starting a conversation.

We have found reliable agents for Melbourne & Sydney and it is currently full until June/July.
Auckland is still available.

Nobody asked but i will update it here anyways. It is Week 2 now and the agents have been paid weekly without delay and their choice to remain anonymous will be respected. If i were to have issues with paying on time or mistreating the girls in any way , please feel free to call me out on this forum to tell everyone what a big scammer i am. If no issue , just continue to be anonymous and enjoy your weekly profits because you guys are the best

I wish you all a very good night/day. Thank you for the existence of this forum. Let us grow rich together
Old 17-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
gamedd is Cool - loads of Potential

sounds interesting , can apply?
Old 18-03-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxavier View Post
Thank you my brothers for being so kind and caring in this post. Your words are life changing and it is wonderful to see such positivity. May you all find success and wealth in all your endeavors.

Thank you also to all those who contacted me and i would like to extend my apologies for all the late replies on wechat and telegram. Please remember to write "Agent" when starting a conversation.

We have found reliable agents for Melbourne & Sydney and it is currently full until June/July.
Auckland is still available.

Nobody asked but i will update it here anyways. It is Week 2 now and the agents have been paid weekly without delay and their choice to remain anonymous will be respected. If i were to have issues with paying on time or mistreating the girls in any way , please feel free to call me out on this forum to tell everyone what a big scammer i am. If no issue , just continue to be anonymous and enjoy your weekly profits because you guys are the best

I wish you all a very good night/day. Thank you for the existence of this forum. Let us grow rich together
You want to get singapore girls and get agents, can. Must vpn and need 100k to buy the server. Configure. No need onion or whatever. The CID or whatever IT, they want to hack or what is futile. And the only way to get information is to physically knock down your house and go inside.

What choice to be anonymous, write what agent also catch ip address, definitely go jail. So do you have money to buy or not? And need to further testing. Your side no govt. But we got govt, we need to protect ourselves from cid IT department too.
Old 18-03-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
You want to get singapore girls and get agents, can. Must vpn and need 100k to buy the server. Configure. No need onion or whatever. The CID or whatever IT, they want to hack or what is futile. And the only way to get information is to physically knock down your house and go inside.

What choice to be anonymous, write what agent also catch ip address, definitely go jail. So do you have money to buy or not? And need to further testing. Your side no govt. But we got govt, we need to protect ourselves from cid IT department too.
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools speak because they have to say something”
― Plato

Is the govt jealous that their citizens are promoting other country for tourism? Revenue still not enough from the Taylor Swift concerts? Travel agents in Singapore only send them for holiday and get a referral fee for their efforts. What the beautiful girls do in during their holiday in another country is their business and well within their freedom and rights. Unless they are forced against their will, anything they do willingly is none of anyone's business. You are not their mom or dad or ancestor. It is not a crime if they want to rub and play with a foreign banana during their holiday in another country because legend has it that those banana can spit coins of foreign currency.

Ask around in your local Singaporean "influencers" and "streamers" scene if you or your friends are in that circle. Ask them how many times a year they travel with their travel agent around the world to rub coins out of bananas. (We have "influencers", "Streamers" in our travel package too if you want to join our VIP List)
And when they return ,their doors get knocked down or computer got hacked? People are busy making money while some of you just come here to write for the sake of writing something.

The choice of being anonymous for the agents and girls have always been our top priority. If we cannot guarantee that we would not have been in business for such a long time.

Lets say if you are correct (Which you are not) , and the govt wants to do something , do you think your Express VPN for Netflix and a $100k server can stop them? Bless your heart. Sometimes it is better to preview post before you submit a reply, you might make the right decision to not post at all after looking at what you wrote. Don't get me started on your audacity to say Server testing.

Brother i am not here to start drama or to make enemies online. If you have no resource it is fine, i won't judge you and we can still be friends, i am a very friendly person and i am sorry for the language. Hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for speaking my mind. I wish you have a good week ahead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1