The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2007, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
I always hv the perception that viet gals r very royal to their spouses. Maybe is due to the fact their spouses can't perform during love making sessions.

perhaps some viets gal r going thru motion during love-making wif their hubby as their hubby maybe too old or ugly (majority of viet gals married to sporean spouses r quite young - age gap) to cause any physical attraction to them, so ended bonking other younger/homesome guy.

This is only my personal opioin
After reading SV's latest entry & responses to it, come to think of it better not get into Vn-mm then. Might as well go proper dating elsewhere. Haiz...

With Torres not sharing the namelist/contact, looks like one has to start with an empty list again. Haiz...

With KT cheonging KTVs with Botar..etc., no more visits to Pinoyland. Haiz..

With..haiz.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post

With..haiz.
Bro.. u want visit pinoyland. I still ON.
I am not restricting myself to only viet gals when come to cheonging...
viet, pinoy, thai, china, indo, sg.. all also like.
Old 06-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After reading SV's latest entry & responses to it, come to think of it better not get into Vn-mm then. Might as well go proper dating elsewhere. Haiz...
Bro, dun give up lah.. not all viet gals are like what SV hiighlighted. But come to cheonging.. i would like such gals.

There are still good girls who are devoted...just like my gf.
Last mth, a cheongster, A from sg visited vn to look for my gf friend, ah k. Ah k in need of money for family and abortion...slept with him. Yesterday, A went to vn again with a group of 5 friends. They went party at a disco, so ah k ask my gf along. A also ask my gf along and have fun with his friends. After my gf knock off from work at 11pm vn time, she did turn up awhile, than she went home and talk to me on the phone...12am vn time.

I was actually very worry of what A and his friends will do... but my gf did sms me to tell me taht she rejected A invitation by telling him that she have ong xa waiting at home for her.. cannot go out late.

My point is that there are still devoted gals in vn..

Quote:
With Torres not sharing the namelist/contact, looks like one has to start with an empty list again. Haiz....
You can generate your own list by visit JC.. BL or 51.. alot
Old 06-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
My point is that there are still devoted gals in vn..
In every country and every race, there will be all sorts of different types of gals. Just like in Vietnam, there will be wild gals, good gals and also devoted gals. So it depends on your luck and also your observation
Old 06-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
So it depends on your luck and also your observation
Impt, where u get to know her.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:

With Torres not sharing the namelist/contact, looks like one has to start with an empty list again. Haiz...

With..haiz.
Bro, pls don't give up on viet gals. they r many good ones around, just keep ur eyes open wide. I still thk viet gals r better than SG gals.

for the namelist wise, i don't keep them becos i try to cut down on following up case. what i mean about following up case is that u treat WL as ur part-time lover, this may cause u a bomb.

i hv several following up case with WL, one recent case i was under pressure to buy an engagment ring 4 her infront of her sworn brother, becos i was in their country HCM, or else i may not hv chance to come back spore.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
i hv several following up case with WL, one recent case i was under pressure to buy an engagment ring 4 her infront of her sworn brother, becos i was in their country HCM, or else i may not hv chance to come back spore.
Recent case? u come back from HCM recently.. so u bought the ring and so u r back
Old 06-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Samster

What is the possibility of viet gals kana influence by her 'sisters' or the people around her?

1 sister... a cheongster and drug abuser... work in massage
1 sister.. damn poor and broken family, work in jc b4, now work in massage and sleep with guys for money.
1 sister... before age of 18 have baby alreayd...now 18, come to work in jc.
1 sister ... work in jc from last year till now... still very lucky with ica.
1 sister... previously work in massage... now work in USA.. supposingly now a lady boss in pedicure/medicure biz.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Recent case? u come back from HCM recently.. so u bought the ring and so u r back
yes, i am able to come back spore is becos i hv bought the ring 4 her. her sworn brother is a former gangster in HCM.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:46 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah lao, another singaporean man kanna conned by vietnamese gal in Vietnam. I do agree that we shouldn't offend vietnamese in Vietnam but i also do think that a WL is not so powerful till she can stop you from leaving the country. Hmmm... Bro, you must go HCM more often and build up your contacts there. Once enuff powerful contacts, only you can stop her from leaving the country and she cannot stop you
Old 07-06-2007, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes, i am able to come back spore is becos i hv bought the ring 4 her. her sworn brother is a former gangster in HCM.
Bro, they scare you la. And i don't think that the `sworn brother' is really a `sworn brother'. I will think that there's a higher chance its her husband or bf there. And one other trick they always like to con newbies in Vietnam. They will say your WL gal has owe the gangsters a lot of money and your WL gal will bring the IOU to you. She will ask you to pay for her or else the gangsters will `rape and kill' her. You give her a few K USD and the next thing u know, they meet somewhere to split the money.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
What is the possibility of viet gals kana influence by her 'sisters' or the people around her?
Bro, what do you think then?
Old 07-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, what do you think then?
If only i can think properly...
yesterday i think yes, today i think no, tomorrow i may think yes again...
Old 07-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bro, they scare you la. And i don't think that the `sworn brother' is really a `sworn brother'. I will think that there's a higher chance its her husband or bf there.
I don't think it is her husband or bf, it is really her sworn bro, becos her bro sleep with his wife and she sleep wif me in the same hotel, but different room.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
If only i can think properly...
yesterday i think yes, today i think no, tomorrow i may think yes again...
I always believe that the more you know, the less you will be easily influenced. The more knowledge + confidence one have, the more difficult it is to be influenced. You know your gal the best, take my little idealogy into thoughts, and you may be able to decide whether your gf will be easily influenced
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1