The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
paullee_9991 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Innocent 19yo Local Student Frm DragonFly. (With pic)

Lucky Wed Niteout@Dragonfly.

I asked her whether she wanted to stay over nite at my place. She agreed and I then send her back to my place. I was actually sober enough to remb wat happened excatly.

I tested water first, tried holding her hand and waist. She did not rejected, I tell myself, i must 've this lady whacked tonite.

At first, into this room, she commented this room was well kept.

Then, i held her from behind and smelled her hair. Peach-fragranced smell! I started frenching her, she returned it at nice pace. Was really turned on by her B-cuppers with pinky nipps. I grabbed and pushed down her top. See her strapless bra made me more 'ON' Her tits was naturally soft like tofu and with light-colored nipples.

Feeling a bit heaty and warm, I dragged her to my bathroom and we showered together for a while, and wiped ourselves dry. She can really wiped me dry, peeled out a pack of Durex and helped me put on it. Filled with nice scent.

Then I carried her up and put her onto my bed to proceed. She was lightweight. I started to spread her legs and start licking her clit. Her clit was well-shaved. She cummed wet just rite in time. That was real sweet especially after she cleaned it with this perfumed shower gel.
The audio comin out is sharp and accurate.

She play her moans well. I cannot wait to put my dick into the that pussy. I pulled her to the side of my bed, where i can position myself standing and she was lying on my bed. I inserted it slowly, felt the greatness of tightness.

She controlled her muscles well. I was pumping non-stop for 15 mins and she cummed just right again. I also released it after that as i cannot take it especially her unpredictable moans.

Everything is ok, and we slept sweetly the whole nite. Woke up early at 7am, as I 'm a 7 o' clock man. We then went for breakfast at "Ya Kun", before sending her back to her place. During our conversation, i discovered she was working as part time sales coordinator for some marketing agency. And i popped out the genie question, asking her if we could meet up for such fun again. She 'll let me know again.

I also asked her whether she would like to take some clients, for eg, my overseas business parthers. She sounded interested and willing to accept at the moment. At the moment, I cannot confirm if she is willing to take up more pple. However i 'll let u guys know of the update of her appts soon.

Maybe a few good bro would like to try out and willing to quote her a good pocket $$? Interested Bros, Let her know how much u are willing to give so that I can leave that for her to contact you..

Old 27-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
iwtciyn is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Innocent 19yo Local Student Frm DragonFly. (With pic)

Pse pm her contact & what $$$ is she asking?
Old 27-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwtciyn View Post
Pse pm her contact & what $$$ is she asking?
Sorry bros, I believe she only wanted to try for a short period.

If anyone who is interested, pls PM me ur quoted price and if possible your contact name and no, so I can leave it to her to contact u.

Thanks.
Old 27-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullee_9991 View Post

If anyone who is interested, pls PM me ur quoted price and if possible your contact name and no, so I can leave it to her to contact u.

Thanks.
at least rough estimate mah bro....or end up like auction like that with no limit price
like that don't really helps leh, skally want $500~1000 then don't think much bro will be interested liao
Old 28-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dudekiller00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullee_9991 View Post

Thanks.
Bro think we shld hv a gathering in DF .. do ask her frenz along.. we mite hv fun together
Old 28-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser639 View Post
at least rough estimate mah bro....or end up like auction like that with no limit price
like that don't really helps leh, skally want $500~1000 then don't think much bro will be interested liao
Seriously bro, I gave her a significant amount, which I declined to disclose over here, cose I do not wish to spoilt the market.

Hehe.. Anyway she's worth it, since our session was an overnite, plus morning breakfast.
Old 28-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1288 / Power: 17
hiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud ofhiyena has much to be proud of

wah bro paullee, u came up wif a teasing fr den open auction ah? highest bidder get laid!

can please simply ask her how much she willing to market herself?

judging from pic, she looks good quote $50, paiseh ..... $500 i cannot afford, how bro TS? please advise ( hope i got 'advise' rite or Boss will cum in wif the same shit again) ...... thanks

sExtisfaction is my mOtivatiOn
Old 28-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyena View Post
wah bro paullee, u came up wif a teasing fr den open auction ah? highest bidder get laid!

can please simply ask her how much she willing to market herself?

judging from pic, she looks good quote $50, paiseh ..... $500 i cannot afford, how bro TS? please advise ( hope i got 'advise' rite or Boss will cum in wif the same shit again) ...... thanks
Haa.. yea.. I have passed 1 bro with positive interest and contact no to her a while ago.

Can't believe that..

All the best to this bro. Haha.. Shall keep my promise not to disclose your quote details.
Old 28-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

local 19yo...real B cups...overnight...wah she can really ask for a lot. too bad can't see her eyes...

p/s:can see she's a very sweet gal fr the pic

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 28-06-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dudekiller00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
local 19yo...real B cups...overnight...wah she can really ask for a lot. too bad can't see her eyes...

p/s:can see she's a very sweet gal fr the pic
ya true she looks damm sweet looking..
but as for the quote think y dun u like gif us a range?
really hope 1 ady can able to bumb her in DF man...
Old 28-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
madness88 is Cool - loads of Potential

how much ?
Old 28-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudekiller00 View Post
ya true she looks damm sweet looking..
but as for the quote think y dun u like gif us a range?
really hope 1 ady can able to bumb her in DF man...

like i say, can't see her eyes lah...if her eyes is wad i can imagine, she worth (I'm willing) 400-500 for overnight, every single cents. I did not quote bcoz for the same amount of money, can fetch a ONS easily. Red wine at dragon fly don't cost tat much. Plenty of similar around. But then ofcoz, we're toking abt FL here. Not those I-can-play-around-for-a-while-longer investment.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 28-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Her figure is quite hot... and for local... it is not bad...

Curious about her expected dmgs... camp here for more details bah
Old 28-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
Her figure is quite hot... and for local... it is not bad...

Curious about her expected dmgs... camp here for more details bah
Agree with u bro.............
Old 28-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 17
bugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant future

Bro TS does her name starts with D? She does looks like sm1 i know...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1