The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-12-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
She's really one of a kind. Haven't found a like for like replacement as well. These days big 8008135 is in trend, so lesser traction with the opp spectrum.
Big Boobies on a demure, cute girl would be so amazing
Old 06-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
Big Boobies on a demure, cute girl would be so amazing
Must be of right proportion lah lol. Imagine mint with boobs of summer. Tat will be scary sia.
Old 06-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Decided to try Seventh princess based on the rave reviews, especially on the shower and HJ (you can search 7p or QGZ for more MRs).
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Location: Condo in B area; very convenient for those who travel by BMW. She gave plenty of instructions via text, voice message and images, but her place is actually very easy to find (but yet discrete). Like many who mentioned previously, the room was clean and comfortable with dim lighting and nice music, maciam like spa.

Looks: Cute features, resemble photos but I reckon she is much older, probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Cute voice too. I would classify her as a MILF.

Body: Nice boobs, good size to handle. Unfortunately, she doesn't allow zhut zhut. Short. Not for butt and leg lovers.

Shower: She stripped naked, wore gloves and gave me a thorough wash. Kinda like a zookeeper showering the elephant.

Massage: Lots of pressing with palms and feet. Not as much releasing knots using fingers or even elbows as I like it to be.

HJ: She spent plenty of time on my entire genital area, which was good. However, I found the entire experience too SOP.

Sensual: She laid herself on top of me like a dead fish and that's it.

RTM: No.

I think her greatest selling point is her hygiene and work ethics. Maybe just not my cup of tea.
Old 06-12-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Anything unusual?
yes. the hotel room too swee to be true.. dont think she stays there. got nice bath tub also hahaahha

nothing unusual leh, did i missed out anything?
Old 06-12-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Erm.. This pics are all literally head pasted on someone else body???
Yes. I agree with you on the cut and paste.
Seem to be.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoJohn View Post
Hi Bro, new chiongster here. Tried KK twice already (9/10).

Wanna try other MLs. Based on the recommendation in this thread; Angel, TangTang ,Love and LL are my next choices.

Could any bros confirm if they allow zhut zhut?
Angel can zhut for sure
Old 06-12-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Told me her frenching and fj only reserved for her boy friend wor.

Up you before bro, so cannot up you again.
I think the bro asking about FN not FJ
Old 06-12-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angel-massage/

Decided to try this ml.
Really chio i must say, remind me of Aini more of syt and pretty

The good thing is her reply is quite fast.
Location also easy to find.
Massage was soft press but sensual was quite good.
I love getting my balls licked. great she licked balls in hdly position.
Very sweet gal and rtm material
SN only hope if regular can unlock FN.
She got FN to anyone?
Up me if u like my FR
Angel is FN, as verified by other bros.
But if she is SN most probably is because she is on period, or you can ask if she can strip down if you really want it. You never ask you never know.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MOASS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What the meaning of FN actually
Old 06-12-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOASS View Post
What the meaning of FN actually
Fully nude.
And don’t equate FN with full job.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Yes. I agree with you on the cut and paste.
Seem to be.
Need bro who visit her before to confirm.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Angel can zhut for sure

Noticed all recent Angel MRs have no mention of the lingering hygiene issue.

It's gone or just not mentioned?
Old 06-12-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Noticed all recent Angel MRs have no mention of the lingering hygiene issue.

It's gone or just not mentioned?
Again I think a lot has been said of this topic. Personally I haven’t never felt any hygiene issue, and thoroughly enjoyed my time with her, but then again I may not be that OCD compared to the rest.
I have also shared nicely to her some of the concerns and she is aware and has always make it a point to wash up with water or use wet wipes after her sessions.
But let’s also face it if you want the girls to allow zhut, it’s unlikely they will wash completely with soap everytime after the deed cos the skin will not be able to handle multiple washes a day.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Decided to try Seventh princess based on the rave reviews, especially on the shower and HJ (you can search 7p or QGZ for more MRs).
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/seventh-princess-massage/

Location: Condo in B area; very convenient for those who travel by BMW. She gave plenty of instructions via text, voice message and images, but her place is actually very easy to find (but yet discrete). Like many who mentioned previously, the room was clean and comfortable with dim lighting and nice music, maciam like spa.

Looks: Cute features, resemble photos but I reckon she is much older, probably in her late 30s or early 40s. Cute voice too. I would classify her as a MILF.

Body: Nice boobs, good size to handle. Unfortunately, she doesn't allow zhut zhut. Short. Not for butt and leg lovers.

Shower: She stripped naked, wore gloves and gave me a thorough wash. Kinda like a zookeeper showering the elephant.

Massage: Lots of pressing with palms and feet. Not as much releasing knots using fingers or even elbows as I like it to be.

HJ: She spent plenty of time on my entire genital area, which was good. However, I found the entire experience too SOP.

Sensual: She laid herself on top of me like a dead fish and that's it.

RTM: No.

I think her greatest selling point is her hygiene and work ethics. Maybe just not my cup of tea.
She has strict boundaries and is vanilla for sure but her work ethics kind of make it up for me.

Her hj is like those slow edging type which I like, unlike the last landmine I visited who is trying to rip my dick off with her bare hands.

Still visit 7p from time to time for a relaxing session.
Old 06-12-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Again I think a lot has been said of this topic. Personally I haven’t never felt any hygiene issue, and thoroughly enjoyed my time with her, but then again I may not be that OCD compared to the rest.
I have also shared nicely to her some of the concerns and she is aware and has always make it a point to wash up with water or use wet wipes after her sessions.
But let’s also face it if you want the girls to allow zhut, it’s unlikely they will wash completely with soap everytime after the deed cos the skin will not be able to handle multiple washes a day.
True that, but for me a basic level of hygiene is appreciated.

Smell of stale saliva totally spoilt the mood.

Well, up for bros to decide
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1