The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kikiandcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Can someone provide the address to Jin ? Or contact too. Would really wanna try it. First JG experience.
Old 09-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Spider08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had my first JG session with Taotao 姐姐 after viewing the reviews made by our Sammy bothers and opted for one hour.

The given location is just around KSL and it’s not difficult to find locate.

Greeted by a Gentlewoman in white blouse and black skirt but the lighting at the entrance wasn’t good enough to judge her appearance. When she directly me to her “workshop” for servicing and with the adequate amount of lighting, I can see good complexion and smoothness of her skin . I merely asked her that why her profile picture in Wechat was different and her replied was that she’s not photogenic.

During the massage, my hands were in contact with her thighs and wow, it’s smooth af. Can tell that she really did her maintenance well.

Even though I am her last customer of the day I presumed , she still puts in a great effort in the massage by covering the important points and nodes which makes you feels relaxing and rejuvenate.

Was told to flipped over for the JG, it was comfortable as she stroked and presses around / along the acupuncture points of my shaft, making it erect and soften under her control. Furthermore, she ticks and rubbed her thumb around my shaft head with a good sensation before asking whether to release for me. Of course, I opt for a release and politely asked whether can I touch her thigh? She gave me the green light and I immediately caressed the back of her thigh while enjoying her “slow and furious” handjob. While Releasing my soldiers , she continues to stroke until every bit was released.

Overall, I had a great session with TaoTao 姐姐 and definitely rtf again!!

Damaged : 120RM (1 hour)
Clean showering room with toiletries
Good customer service (she handed a glass of warm water to me before I leaves)
Chatty & easy to break ice
Old 09-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiandcoco View Post
Can someone provide the address to Jin ? Or contact too. Would really wanna try it. First JG experience.
You may wish to refer to the first few pages for contact infos. Information are all there. Good luck
Old 09-10-2023, 02:56 AM
Samster

Just had my first JG session with Taotao 姐姐 after viewing the reviews made by our Sammy bothers and opted for one hour.

The given location is just around KSL and it’s not difficult to find locate.

Greeted by a Gentlewoman in white blouse and black skirt but the lighting at the entrance wasn’t good enough to judge her appearance. When she directly me to her “workshop” for servicing and with the adequate amount of lighting, I can see good complexion and smoothness of her skin . I merely asked her that why her profile picture in Wechat was different and her replied was that she’s not photogenic.

During the massage, my hands were in contact with her thighs and wow, it’s smooth af. Can tell that she really did her maintenance well.

Even though I am her last customer of the day I presumed , she still puts in a great effort in the massage by covering the important points and nodes which makes you feels relaxing and rejuvenate.

Was told to flipped over for the JG, it was comfortable as she stroked and presses around / along the acupuncture points of my shaft, making it erect and soften under her control. Furthermore, she ticks and rubbed her thumb around my shaft head with a good sensation before asking whether to release for me. Of course, I opt for a release and politely asked whether can I touch her thigh? She gave me the green light and I immediately caressed the back of her thigh while enjoying her “slow and furious” handjob. While Releasing my soldiers , she continues to stroke until every bit was released. Overall, I had a great session with TaoTao 姐姐 and definitely rtf again!!

Damage: 120RM (one hour)
Chatty lady and easy to break ice
Good customer service (was handed a glass of warm water before leaving)
Will Rtf !
Old 11-10-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
bob123x is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbob123x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
Lol.. 1st one was just 10-15 min back massage, 2nd was therapeutic men treatment, 3rd was 2hr full body with topless HJ..

2hr massage = rm110
30 min men treatment = rm80
Topless HJ = rm100
Total cost = rm290 or SGD$89

Interested, where can i get the contact
Old 12-10-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jazzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can look-up in Facebook for contact. Location is along row of shophouses opposite Plaza Pelangi @ Jalan Harimau Tarum (same side as Petron petrol station).
Old 19-11-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 20
RayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond repute

can someone share jin contact too .
thank you in advance
Old 19-11-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 20
RayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond repute

can someone share jin contact too .
thank you in advance
Old 20-11-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact
Old 26-11-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakering View Post
Paid a 1st visit to Tao this wk. Is a hot day..
3 mins slow walk from KSL hotel main entrance to the landed house.
A MILF above 50yo, not bad looking.
Massage skills technique and strength both ok.
Did a 90mins package.
She'll ask if you want body with oil or not, I opted not.
After 45mins of body massage on neck, back, buttocks and legs, ask to flip over.

Told her the problems, she gave some advices while massaging the groin veins etc (with oil).
You can choose Happy ending or not to.
HJ is part of package, and she never undress or let u caress her (at least I did not ask or try to).

Damage: RM160/90mins.
Pro: Near KSL, quick fix. Health/stress relief
Con: Not suitable for people looking for SYT.

Overall satisfaction: Feel relieved like walking softly on a cloud when its over.
Guess its the release effect..
Tao is early / mid 40s. Looks not too bad bcos she’s smaller size. Jin abit older 50+/-. Jiang is early / mid 30s. Looks acceptable but no front and back bumpers. Most legit jg ml r not class A in looks, age, shape dept. Most syt can earn good money by offering release service n don’t hv to learn jg.
Any bros interested in an early 30s prc ml in sg offering legit jg with intermittent edging can pm me for ctc.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 19
Dumbasslor is one of the Best!Dumbasslor is one of the Best!Dumbasslor is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Tao is early / mid 40s. Looks not too bad bcos she’s smaller size. Jin abit older 50+/-. Jiang is early / mid 30s. Looks acceptable but no front and back bumpers. Most legit jg ml r not class A in looks, age, shape dept. Most syt can earn good money by offering release service n don’t hv to learn jg.
Any bros interested in an early 30s prc ml in sg offering legit jg with intermittent edging can pm me for ctc.
Hi bro can pm contact? thank you.
Old 08-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sid143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I get I the contact infor for Tao? WeChat or telegram is would be great
Old 10-01-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid143 View Post
Can I get I the contact infor for Tao? WeChat or telegram is would be great
ctc on this thread.
Old 14-01-2024, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Other than the few lady, nobody else🤔
Old 14-01-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
Other than the few lady, nobody else🤔
In JB there’s another jg thread in Austin area with a dozen mls but mostly not authentic jg except ml#1. But all the mls are about 50s.
There’s one wfh jg ml, late 30, probably 40 in Sentosa area. Her jg is legit but damage higher.
In SG, there are few legit jg early 30 mls.
PM if interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1