The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowell View Post
Anymore updates?
It takes time to write good stories bro. Let TS carry on at his own pace
Old 02-05-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
It takes time to write good stories bro. Let TS carry on at his own pace
Haha thanks for being understanding. Was quite busy recently so I had to take my time.

Let's see how much I can continue.

---

As usual I lead the front to get off the bus and extended my hand for Angelina while she alights.

"Sometimes I still feel strange letting you do this," she commented as she took my invitation and rests her hand on mine to balance herself. "But I gave up overthinking. It's just you."

I did not know how to respond to that and so I gave a hearty grin.

"Lead the way then." I stretched my hand to the probable direction where I thought she stayed.

From my understanding Angelina moved in not too long ago (like within 1-2 years) and it was a new estate. As I followed her I was observing the garden that was shared between 3-4 blocks. It felt circular (based on memory - it was many, many years ago and it's fuzzy now) and kind of a unique design. I had also noted that I could smell the faint scent of her perfume as a result of her wearing it the full day. Still something I could remember to this day.

My mind continued to register the route but it was pretty straightforward. We managed to end up at the lift and stood around waiting.

"Not bad right? It's quite nice here." she said.

"Yeah, kind of quiet. Maybe cos still relatively new?"

"I suspect in a while more probably will have more kids running around bah. New estate mah."

The lift arrived and I walked in after her. Her finger reached out to level 15. This is considered the new type of lifts with the glass panel between the doors, and that the door opens from the middle. (this was still sometime back, and some estates still have old lifts without glass panels that the outside can view into the inside and vice versa) While in the lift she reached for her bag and took the keys out.

I was a little silent as I was still a little unsure how things are actually turning out. Then the lift stopped at level 15 with a "ding". The door opened and she walked out with the sounds of her heels echoing along the corridor. It was the evening and the lights have yet to be lit up. I walked out and followed her to her place. Typical HDB door with the default gate as part of the estate plan, just that a "Home Sweet Home" sign was seen hanging at the front of the door.

Angelina opened the lock that secured the gate, then opened the gate. As she did so her back bumped onto me.

"Oei! Dreaming ah. I open gate need space leh. I not staying condo you know?"

"You stay condo not use keys liao, mai lai." I retorted in mock irritation.

"Damn irritating leh you, I wonder why I am inviting you in. Maybe I should keep you out now."

"Keep me out lor. Then ur curry no one appreciate liao." I didn't really mean it that way.

"Wah what do you mean? AT MOST I EAT ALL MYSELF LOR. HUMPH." she extended the key to open the door and threw her bag at me. "Help me hold. Idiot."

Then the door was opened. Here I was, an invitation into Angelina's place.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 02-05-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Wah bro, long story before real action. Keep going fast and furious.
Old 03-05-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Angelina walked through the door and I followed behind after leaving my shoes outside. One of her hands grabbed my arm for balance as she took off her platforms. I noted this was probably the first time she does this (but come to think of it, I had never had her take off her shoes in front of me).

"Bring your shoes in." she said. After she got herself off her footwear, I turned back to bring my shoes into the house. I could hear her turn the lights on with a flick of the switch.

I closed the gate behind me.

"Do I leave the door open or?"

"Just close it. My neighbours a bit kaypo one."

Without thinking much, I reached out to close the door. From a quick glance I could make out the kitchen at the right side upon entering the house, while the dining table was at the wall side near the kitchen. A short distance forward and it would be the living room with a blue sofa and a TV. There was also a circular glass coffee table at the centre, though it was not exactly very close to the sofa. There were display shelves on both sides of the TV, which seemed to be the typical design of that time - with the false ceiling and spotlights, of course.

Angelina dropped her keys on the dining table and her bag on the floor under it and walked into the kitchen.

"A drink for you?" she asked.

"Ehm yeah sure."

"Do you wanna take a look and see what's to your liking?"

"Oh yeah, sure." I walked into the kitchen and waited behind the fridge door as she opened it. After a short fumble she took out the chilled curry chicken and put it on the preparation counter beside the sink. I took over her position and had a look into the fridge before taking a can of coke.

"Your kali chicken need to wait ah. I'll unchill it before heating it up. So you wait ah."

"No problem lah, good things worth the wait."

"Well I'm not so sure if it's to your liking, so don't set your expectations so high ah."

For a split moment I imagined her saying "I'm not so sure if I'm to your liking"...darn I really needed to keep my mind in check, and it's not easy as we are now in an enclosed area and I could better detect her perfume and hair scent now.

"No issue la, aiyo. I got free curry I happy le."

She giggled. "Yeah free one very good ah? No need to bother about quality eh."

What kind of a response is that?

She then continued. "Let's go out."

Angelina picked up her bag and walked to the direction to the living room with me following behind. She flicked another switch and the ceiling fan was turned on.

"I gonna need to change into my home clothes. You wanna have a look around?"

"You just go be comfortable ba, it's your place after all so I won't anyhow see la. I'll just sit by the sofa."

"随你便。" she responded as she took her laptop bag and walked into her room, closing the door behind her.

I took a deep breath and put my own bag on the side of the sofa, then sat down. The sofa was of moderate hardness and it was not those type that I would sink in, but it ain't too bad on the comfort level.

I closed my eyes a little and let what had happened so far sink in. She grabbed my arm while taking off her shoes. She offered her side seat in the bus. She invited me to her place for leftovers. I really wonder if I was thinking too much or that she was intending for things to happen. It would put her in a disadvantageous position isn't it? After all I'm the flexible guy (not married) while she isn't.

And why would she trust me this much to not act on my impulses? Did she trust me so much? Or she really wanted something to happen?

Then another thought crept in. If it was really intended, it would be damn rude of me to reject her, isn't it? Hahahaha...but what or how would I take any action or signal that she wanted us to go towards a different direction? I did not have answers.

Then I heard the bedroom door open.

Last edited by Anonyabc; 03-05-2023 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-05-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can't wait for new updates on what angeline would be wearing.
Old 03-05-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

need more update and juicy details soon
Old 04-05-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharings bro.
Old 06-05-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cflrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Can't wait for new updates on what angeline would be wearing.
Should be the sexy one she prepared for her husband but no chance to shows...
Old 08-05-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Angelina walked through the door and I followed behind after leaving my shoes outside. One of her hands grabbed my arm for balance as she took off her platforms. I noted this was probably the first time she does this (but come to think of it, I had never had her take off her shoes in front of me).

"Bring your shoes in." she said. After she got herself off her footwear, I turned back to bring my shoes into the house. I could hear her turn the lights on with a flick of the switch.

I closed the gate behind me.

"Do I leave the door open or?"

"Just close it. My neighbours a bit kaypo one."

Without thinking much, I reached out to close the door. From a quick glance I could make out the kitchen at the right side upon entering the house, while the dining table was at the wall side near the kitchen. A short distance forward and it would be the living room with a blue sofa and a TV. There was also a circular glass coffee table at the centre, though it was not exactly very close to the sofa. There were display shelves on both sides of the TV, which seemed to be the typical design of that time - with the false ceiling and spotlights, of course.

Angelina dropped her keys on the dining table and her bag on the floor under it and walked into the kitchen.

"A drink for you?" she asked.

"Ehm yeah sure."

"Do you wanna take a look and see what's to your liking?"

"Oh yeah, sure." I walked into the kitchen and waited behind the fridge door as she opened it. After a short fumble she took out the chilled curry chicken and put it on the preparation counter beside the sink. I took over her position and had a look into the fridge before taking a can of coke.

"Your kali chicken need to wait ah. I'll unchill it before heating it up. So you wait ah."

"No problem lah, good things worth the wait."

"Well I'm not so sure if it's to your liking, so don't set your expectations so high ah."

For a split moment I imagined her saying "I'm not so sure if I'm to your liking"...darn I really needed to keep my mind in check, and it's not easy as we are now in an enclosed area and I could better detect her perfume and hair scent now.

"No issue la, aiyo. I got free curry I happy le."

She giggled. "Yeah free one very good ah? No need to bother about quality eh."

What kind of a response is that?

She then continued. "Let's go out."

Angelina picked up her bag and walked to the direction to the living room with me following behind. She flicked another switch and the ceiling fan was turned on.

"I gonna need to change into my home clothes. You wanna have a look around?"

"You just go be comfortable ba, it's your place after all so I won't anyhow see la. I'll just sit by the sofa."

"随你便。" she responded as she took her laptop bag and walked into her room, closing the door behind her.

I took a deep breath and put my own bag on the side of the sofa, then sat down. The sofa was of moderate hardness and it was not those type that I would sink in, but it ain't too bad on the comfort level.

I closed my eyes a little and let what had happened so far sink in. She grabbed my arm while taking off her shoes. She offered her side seat in the bus. She invited me to her place for leftovers. I really wonder if I was thinking too much or that she was intending for things to happen. It would put her in a disadvantageous position isn't it? After all I'm the flexible guy (not married) while she isn't.

And why would she trust me this much to not act on my impulses? Did she trust me so much? Or she really wanted something to happen?

Then another thought crept in. If it was really intended, it would be damn rude of me to reject her, isn't it? Hahahaha...but what or how would I take any action or signal that she wanted us to go towards a different direction? I did not have answers.

Then I heard the bedroom door open.
I guess she came out in a nice silky night dress that u could not tahan right
Old 10-05-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Sorry ah Samsters I'm occupied these few days, will come back soon to update...

As to what she would be wearing...
( Click to show/hide )
Sorry ah, not the sexy wear that you guys expecting (not this time at least)...but nevertheless she still triggered my inner desires...

Old 20-05-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

I heard the door open and its magnetic attachment attracted to its base with a "cluck" sound. Then I heard footsteps echoing quickly to my position in which I caught them. I opened my eyes, and my right eye caught a glimpse of a womanly figure that walked past briskly.

These were roughly what I recalled she was wearing...

A simple purple/lavender coloured spaghetti top coupled with these cotton shorts which showed plenty of legs and thighs, and suggesting a route to Angelina’s fleshy butt. I did not remember if I really took a deep breath, but it felt like I did.

“Oei! 睡着了啊?” Angelina spoke as she headed to the kitchen.

“Bo lah. A bit rude to sleep here right.” I responded.

“Aiya, sleep also okay lah. Your curry chicken also need to wait anyway.”

Oh ya, for a moment I forgot about the curry chicken. Talking about my mind straying…haha.

I continued to sit on the sofa, not so sure of what I should be doing. One side of me wanted to follow her to the kitchen to have a better look at her legs, butt and boobs but on the other hand the inner angel (no pun intended) fought hard (again, no pun intended) against my primal urges. I allowed the fight to continue and the conclusion was to be stuck on the sofa.

A short moment later, Angelina walked out of the kitchen and sat beside me. I noticed tiny beads of perspiration near her bosom as she relaxed herself and used her hand to fan herself.

“Jialat sia, kitchen no fan these kind of days damn siong. Open windows also no wind. Then again now I need heat up food also cannot allow so much wind. Damn 矛盾 sia.”

We were about an arm’s width away - not the length, but the width. She was so close I could see her chest move along her breathing. It wasn’t any deep or hasty breathing, but the way her boobs gently moved while hiding in her top were mesmerizing.

“I can tell your kitchen warm sia. You already sweating.”

She used her hand and wiped the sweat beads off her chest. “What are you looking ah?”

“Ah?” damn did she catch me? “No lah see your forehead also sweaty liao.”

I did an experiment - I stretched out my hand in an attempt to wipe off her forehead using my hand. I saw her back out a bit, but she did not avoid or prevent my action and I successfully wiped off.

“Oei next time can use tissue anot. Later tomorrow my forehead got pimple ah I sure blame you.”

“Okay lah okay lah, I thought you use your hand so I use my hand mah.”

“I different what!!! I wipe myself and you wipe me, how is it the same??? Humph.” she did a smirk and continued to rest on the sofa. Now I noticed her right hand is just on the side of my left - a small movement and they would touch. I could feel a small amount of heat radiating from her fingers - unsure if that was me thinking too much of something.

Again my heart started racing and I could feel my breathing becoming a bit unusual. What am I supposed to do? She did not outright reject anything, she did not distance herself from me and instead kept such a close distance - possibly the closest apart from sitting in the bus. Should I touch her hand? I stole a glance at her and she did not appear to look any different as she rested her head at the top side of the sofa. Should I use my arm and touch hers, pretending to be an accident? I felt perspiration on my arm even though the fan was on - I did not think she appreciates sweaty arms on her right now.

She sat up - it broke my trance.

“I need to go see the curry chicken liao.” she stood up and walked to the kitchen. This time I looked hard at her ass as they hid their presence within her cotton shorts, yet those legs got my attention as they forced her ass to wriggle ever so slowly out of her shorts - and I swore I could catch tiny glimpses of her panties, though I was not sure. The images burnt into my mind and I could remember till this day. I closed my eyes again, seemingly to store them into long-term memory not to be eroded within the test of time in the human lifespan (or technically, my lifespan). I probably convinced myself even a loss of memory could not take these images off. An indeterminate amount of time passed before I felt her presence - and again she chose to sit beside me, and yes again ever so close to me.

My doubts began to subside.

“So, what do you want to do now? Curry chicken hot liao.” Angelina turned to look at me. I felt a moment of intense vibes went through me as I saw her eyes in mine. I noticed her taking a deep breath, then…

…I saw her biting her lower lip.

This is the do-or-die moment, there is no way I can misinterpret this. If I do not act now I will be disrespecting this lovely lady right in front of me.

I maintained my eyes on hers as I inched myself to her. My body closing in, turning to her direction and facing her. My face going closer to hers.

I closed my eyes, not knowing if she closed hers, but I assumed she did. I felt her closing as I closed mine. I took a half breath.

Our lips met.

Old 20-05-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

finally... need more bro.. need more
Old 21-05-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Nice bro. Will up your points
Old 21-05-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well written bro, worth the wait...
Old 06-06-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Bro @Anonyabc, continue please….

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1