The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2023, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
One just executed an agent 47 neck snap on me and told me she just learned that move not long ago(thankfully she didn't assassinate me for not visiting her for so long)
Agent 47 sia. Someone's a fan of the Hitman games.
Old 28-06-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/kiki-massage/

The 1st photo & video looks abit like An Yi (much more mature & gorgeous)
Old 28-06-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Fairy from 1 month ago. Interesting lady with a big wardrobe of costumes for you to choose when booking and she will be in that when you visit. Rather friendly and easy going.

Looks: 8/10 late 20s I guess
Body: no rating as we all like dofferent shape and sizes. quite tight, handful boobs.
Massage:7/10 not bad but fantastic.
Sensual: 8/10 maybe is the costume that makes it more exciting, HJ is enjoyable no kissing for me though.
Roaming: 4G half nude.
Location: central, familiar places that is bad for walking but plenty of parking. No shelter so bring umbrella.
RTM: yes for me to go through her wardrobe.
Old 28-06-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
wow then she's darn good at make up...
I'm not sure if you know the make up process that girls do, but making up is thorough and takes a bit of effort and time. That’s why MLs dont like you kissing or touching their faces. And FLs wont let you COF unless you are last customer. Lol. They dont want to have to reapply all over again.

Here's the steps of just the basic make up techniques and procedure:-

Prepping the skin:
Cleanse face
Apply a moisturizer
Prime face with a makeup primer

Create a flawless complexIon (this is the magic):
Apply foundation
Use a concealer (covers pigmentation, fine lines, other imperfection, etc)
Set foundation and concealer with translucent powder.

Now that the face is looking smooth and young, it's time to...
Accentuate features:
Define eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil
Apply eyeshadow. Use darker shades in the crease and outer corner of eyes to create depth and dimension.
Apply eyeliner along the lash line to enhance eyes.
Curl eyelashes or use fake ones
Apply a highlighter on the high points of the face, such as the cheekbones, bridge of the nose.
Use blusher to add a flush to cheeks
Apply a lip liner to define lips, then fill in with a lipstick
Set makeup with a setting spray to help it last throughout the day.

There you go. That's what girls do. We guys just shit, shower and shave. Aren't we lucky.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 28-06-2023 at 09:10 AM.
Old 28-06-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthg View Post
Anyway this ml not worth it la and standard in slg really drop alot, all put cbj bbbj yet got hidden charge, hj 100 bj 150, getting more and more crap. Now all new ml monkey see monkey do, all follow money, end up service become cui. Pre covid slg ml or even way back was really good, miss those time
But we don't have to monkey see monkey do also mah

Why can't we just ask and confirm on sms first? Just one simple line will do.

When I see blow job being offered on their ads, I will always confirm first on sms. I'll ask, "是120也有口交口爆对吗?". Almost all will respond, either "嗯" or "哥哥口是150哦‘’. Then decide whether to proceed or not. For me the latter I won't. Because at that price point, can get full service or two great sessions at GL and still have change. Hahaha.

PS. Don't let some situations get you all angry and frustrated. There are enough alternatives in sg to leave you with a smiling face everyday
Old 28-06-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Why can't we just ask and confirm our sms first? Just one si.ple line will do.
When I see blow job being offered on their ads, I will always confirm first on sms. I'll ask, "是120也有口交口爆对吗?". Almost all will respond, either "嗯" or "哥哥口是150哦‘’. Then decide whether to proceed or not. For me the latter I won't. Because at that price point, can get full service or two great sessions at GL and still have change. Hahaha.
PS. Don't let some situations get you all angry and frustrated. There are enough alternatives in sg to leave you with a smiling face everyday
Yes, is always good to clarify before committing.
But 2 great session at GL for $150 and still have change.....similar quality?
Old 28-06-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Yes, is always good to clarify before committing.
But 2 great session at GL for $150 and still have change.....similar quality?
Wow, you haven't been? Of course, some shops have quality that's defo better. But its the service standatds that will blow you through the roof.

Viet/Thai houses: 2 x $60 sessions = $120 (50-60mins, 2 shots if you want). I'm surprised this is not a known thing. Go to The Legal Geyland thread for more info.
Old 28-06-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2867 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Left singapore yesterday. Should be in hk now.
Kena raided ? So fast already left sg.
Old 28-06-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not sure if you know the make up process that girls do, but making up is thorough and takes a bit of effort and time. That’s why MLs dont like you kissing or touching their faces. And FLs wont let you COF unless you are last customer. Lol. They dont want to have to reapply all over again.

Here's the steps of just the basic make up techniques and procedure:-

( Click to show/hide )
Prepping the skin:
Cleanse face
Apply a moisturizer
Prime face with a makeup primer

Create a flawless complexIon (this is the magic):
Apply foundation
Use a concealer (covers pigmentation, fine lines, other imperfection, etc)
Set foundation and concealer with translucent powder.

Now that the face is looking smooth and young, it's time to...
Accentuate features:
Define eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil
Apply eyeshadow. Use darker shades in the crease and outer corner of eyes to create depth and dimension.
Apply eyeliner along the lash line to enhance eyes.
Curl eyelashes or use fake ones
Apply a highlighter on the high points of the face, such as the cheekbones, bridge of the nose.
Use blusher to add a flush to cheeks
Apply a lip liner to define lips, then fill in with a lipstick
Set makeup with a setting spray to help it last throughout the day.

There you go. That's what girls do. We guys just shit, shower and shave. Aren't we lucky.
Have ingested lots of toxins over the years while attempting to French
Old 28-06-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Have ingested lots of toxins over the years while attempting to French
Hahahaha... don't worry about the toxins and chemicals la bro... rest assured that make up also contains natural ingredients in them...

Common animal-derived ingredients found in beauty products include honey, beeswax, lanolin (wool grease), squalene (shark liver oil), carmine (crushed-up beetles), gelatin (cow or pig bones, tendons or ligaments), allantoin (cow urine), ambergris (whale vomit) and placenta (sheep organs) - source Google.

Hahaha.
Old 28-06-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Left singapore yesterday. Should be in hk now.
Oh... still wanted to ask any updates about her. Too bad.

TMT
Old 28-06-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
hthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhthg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Good point! But i guess this will be the current market trend liao, pending for next wave of inflation next yr liao lo!
Old 28-06-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

GL is a good place for market research. no fear of raids some more.
Old 28-06-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Late FR for Fairy from 1 month ago.
( Click to show/hide )
Interesting lady with a big wardrobe of costumes for you to choose when booking and she will be in that when you visit. Rather friendly and easy going.

Looks: 8/10 late 20s I guess
Body: no rating as we all like dofferent shape and sizes. quite tight, handful boobs.
Massage:7/10 not bad but fantastic.
Sensual: 8/10 maybe is the costume that makes it more exciting, HJ is enjoyable no kissing for me though.
Roaming: 4G half nude.
Location: central, familiar places that is bad for walking but plenty of parking. No shelter so bring umbrella.
RTM: yes for me to go through her wardrobe.
Is it https://sglonelyguy-23.com/fairy-massage/ this Fairy you are talking about?
Old 28-06-2023, 01:47 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Lol we might be dealing with a case of doppelganger right now haha, the one i visited also resembled the photos, and like what i mentioned in my MR, with slight discounts due to meitu, her boobs were B too but i can't remember if it's enhanced, at least it wasn't obvious to me, her figure though, i wouldn't exactly call her the slim kind, she's slightly meaty to me but not definitely not fat. But all of these could be really subjective, the main focus here is, why is her WC showing her in China when she's still working in SG? Can the WC moments location be faked? If so, what's the motive behind this?
Actually there are two ways to verify this. The first may not work and both involve those who have visited her before
1) book her again. If she asked questions like the first time you contacted her, it kinda verifies she does not know you. But again, if you don't visit them for a long time, they may forget you unless you left a memorable impression on them for good or bad.
2) rtm and verify is she the same person.
But saying that, it is a bit suspicious now that you mentioned it. For those who communicated with her since brother Ivysaw mr time, did you receive any word from her(those who communicated with her during that period should roughly know what I am talking about)? So far, I heard nothing from her since that time when the mr is posted except whatever mr-s are posted after so I thought she totally forgot about what she told me and let that part passed.
Update: bros, the xiao ying brother ivysaw wrote about, is still in not in Singapore(I just message her). So I am not sure for those who visited after that, who are you seeing actually

Last edited by rythuno; 28-06-2023 at 02:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1