The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
can share your FR/Stories bro?

cheers
Sorry I am don't like to share details (respect others privacy) and also not a good writer But I can try to entertain questions. Basically need the right timing and also some luck.
Old 11-01-2023, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

God is fair
If a girl has pretty face and superb body, you won’t see her on tinder looking for free fucks. There will be many rich fucks wanting to fuck her and rain her with cash.
Most of the time, you will get either. A pretty face with average body, or a average face with good body.
Continue hunting bros
Old 11-01-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to meet a chiobu from tinder. Arranged to meet at a Starbucks. First date she straight away started talking about insurance. Immediately I feel damn xian. Then she went in to her pitch and I acted like I’m interested. Told her that I have about 100k of inheritance to invest and she was damn excited. I then e-sign it on the iPad and wrote her a cheque for 100k. After that I made some excuse say want to go drive around Sentosa look at the scenery. When we reached a secluded carpark I asked her to blow me and my hands slowly rubba rubba all over. In the end managed to fuck her raw in the car and cum on her panties.

She thought she managed to make a 100k sale but actually the bank account had no money inside so that cheque bounced lol. She was damn pissed when she found out and started accusing me of rape etc until I reminded her that my car cam recorded all the audio from that night.
Old 11-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Managed to meet a chiobu from tinder. Arranged to meet at a Starbucks. First date she straight away started talking about insurance. Immediately I feel damn xian. Then she went in to her pitch and I acted like I’m interested. Told her that I have about 100k of inheritance to invest and she was damn excited. I then e-sign it on the iPad and wrote her a cheque for 100k. After that I made some excuse say want to go drive around Sentosa look at the scenery. When we reached a secluded carpark I asked her to blow me and my hands slowly rubba rubba all over. In the end managed to fuck her raw in the car and cum on her panties.

She thought she managed to make a 100k sale but actually the bank account had no money inside so that cheque bounced lol. She was damn pissed when she found out and started accusing me of rape etc until I reminded her that my car cam recorded all the audio from that night.
Sibei pro bro. Respect u foe what u have done. Lol.
Old 16-01-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
Keston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Steady sia bro... 👏👏👏

Quote:

Old 16-01-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Wah sia, already prep lol

What happens next though????
Old 16-01-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 0
rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!rizwano is one of the Best!

Did 2. One was pretty young. The other was mid 20s. Great sessions. But need to avoid those high maintenance ones uh..
Old 18-01-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizwano View Post
But need to avoid those high maintenance ones uh..
Yup that is really the worst
Old 20-01-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:

This is epic
Old 22-01-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
pinkdove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
This is epic
That was damn funny
Old 23-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Victorlee10 bro playing 4D chess. Serves her right. Without sales agreement she can’t demand anything based on a failed payment.
Old 23-01-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

I upped only 2 girls from these apps.

In my limited experience so far, it’s quite costly to entertain them to wait for them to put out. If you’re really good looking (not just mom’s handsome boy looking) and got game, you would have more luck for sure. 80% of chicks targeting for top 5-10% of guys, this is a known phenomenon, so you know what they expect. If you have 2-3 or 10 matches, they have 99+.

Honestly you would have more luck walking up to someone to meet in real life, they wouldn’t be as picky and you would have a chance to charm them or give up faster without back and fort texting bullshit.

For me the time cost of texting, taking them out for activities is more taxing. Work is busy, I have kids, can’t be bothered.

Tinder is the worst but also the highest chance of meeting someone in person. Keep your expectations low though, many chicks use photos from 5-10 years ago. Check girls with insta connected for their recent stuff.
Old 24-01-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Managed to up this girl from Bumble some time in December. V outgoing girl who is wild in bed and secretly kinky 😜 (Bumble screenshot for proof of match)
Old 24-01-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Managed to up this girl from Bumble some time in December. V outgoing girl who is wild in bed and secretly kinky 😜 (Bumble screenshot for proof of match)
Why not gf her, looks pretty and young.
Old 24-01-2023, 06:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Had some nice ladies from bumble. Pretty good sessions also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1