The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Easily 8 years ago and she was probably late 20s or early 30s. It was one of those we hit it off a while, banged a few times and after that real life struck me and we went separate ways.

Yeah kind of bastard when I think abt it, but karma hits all around in life so...for the good or the bad......
oh I thought recently
Old 11-05-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met up with some JC mates to catch up after not meeting due to covid restrictions. Talk about everything from school, work and eventually girls (6 males in this group inc. me)

One of the guy started to share and complain about how she just met this girl, went out on dates for about 3 months but haven't had any action cause she is not ready with him yet. Then one friend asked him to show her pics/profile and turns out the girl was my fwb about 1 year ago.

Funny enough I also met her through the same app.
Old 11-05-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I have some experiences to share.

Of all my years in tinder, I've banged a handful. So here it goes.

1) msian Chinese, few years younger. Met around the east and I got attracted to her smell of perfume. Went to the beach and engaged in heavy petting. Few dates later and we're in a hotel. Nice sex btw

2) sgrean Chinese, 2 years younger than I am. Said she wanted to try my cooking so met around north to get ingredients and head off to her home. Banged like hell after eating. Huge boobs and nice nips.

3) sgrean Malay, xmm. This one very expensive. Brought her out on a few atas dates (no progress yet) and the game setting date was at Clarke quay where we both drink until mabuk and started kissing and became touchy. Went to get a room and banged till daylight. Afterwards she became sticky and wanted me to be her boyfriend. I said no and ghosted her. Likewise, she blocked me everywhere.

4) china milf, 5 years older than me, having a legitimate job in sg. Was a cny just before COVID strucked. I asked her if she wanted to come out for a drink and she replied she's already drinking, alone. So I went over and joined her, tcss and the next thing we know is our lips are in a tongue war and hands all over each other. Went to a nearby hotel and banged like no tmr. I remember feeling super sore the next day. Huge boobs. Like huge.

5) sgrean Chinese, early to mid 40s. Just after the circuit breaker, I matched with her and she invited me to her place to drink. Quickly rushed over with my own bottle too. Drank from noon till about 9plus in the night when the action starts. Started with me complementing on her 36F and I cheekily asked if can test if they're real. She just took my hand and placed them on her boobs and told me to squeeze them. The rest I guess I don't need to elaborate. You guys know what's gonna happen. Left the next day a tired happy man.

6) last one, was way before COVID happened. A UK black girl. My first black girl that I have. She was here in one of the uni for exchange and invited me over when her room mate wasn't around. She snuck me in to her hostel and halfway through Netflix, we began " chilling". Her ass are wonderful. I can never forget that feeling. Though wearing caps but it still feels warm and wet. Banged twice and subsequently, her roommate is back and it's hard to bang her again. Then left and went back to UK.

All these happened before COVID. 🤣
Old 11-05-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

haven't updated for 2 months...

so here goes the score in past 2 months:

a. Ex SIA, 8 years younger. banged on first date.
b. 21 y old. the sex was super incredible. creamed her thrice on 3 diff occasions. (she requested). Sex on first date..she initiated.
c. 21 y, Thai lawyer, damn hot. spent 2 nights in my hotel room. said she loved me. first date bang.
d. 37 y old girl, working in investment holdings firm. first date. did twice. met only once.
e. 35 y old, invited me to her place. did twice in one week, I ended.

This month..

hopefully can score 1 Insurance Agent, 1 rich girl who drives porche, and 1 girl who's really slim and small and cute (40kg). Will update next month about these 3..let's see. Fingers crossed!
Old 11-05-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
dljj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post

b. 21 y old. the sex was super incredible. creamed her thrice on 3 diff occasions. (she requested). Sex on first date..she initiated.
c. 21 y, Thai lawyer, damn hot. spent 2 nights in my hotel room. said she loved me. first date bang.
d. 37 y old girl, working in investment holdings firm. first date. did twice. met only once.

This month..

hopefully can score 1 Insurance Agent, 1 rich girl who drives porche, and 1 girl who's really slim and small and cute (40kg). Will update next month about these 3..let's see. Fingers crossed!
How you score so many bro? Any tips?
Old 12-05-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
zanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to bed one after knowing her and communicating on whatsapp. On surface say low sex drive etc but once u hit the right buttons she will start to say her below wet itchy etc..

She is localized SG and 40 but in once u get her in the mood, its like bonking a virgin.. each time unlocking mew boundaries and hitting her limits..
Old 12-05-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Bro J, in case you're holidaying right now, just know that the one with you is texting me and fucking me behind your back..
Old 13-05-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro J, in case you're holidaying right now, just know that the one with you is texting me and fucking me behind your back..
wow....interesting
Old 13-05-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cuck fetish perhaps?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 13-05-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Naughtyboi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This month..

How you score so many bro? Can share tips please
Old 13-05-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

am still thinking about 1 or 2 girls, maybe id share here as therapy.

one, I met her at 1230am, in feb. dammit, its may already. met her twice, the first time I met her, I just finished a quickie with someone 30mins before. so met her, hugged, and she's cute. and she's exactly my type. We chatted and cuddled till 5am. I thought I would settle with her.

we were really touchy, but friendly way. and chemistry was great. met second time, make out, and I pretended..I wanted to go serious with this girl so I didn't fuck her.

she then said she was busy and ghosted me. sigh. she was 29. Girl J..

another, 10 years younger than me. really beautiful, tall, hot, slim legs, huge C cups (maybe even D). creamed her twice. then one day she told me her period is late, did the pregnancy test but nothing. a few days later, she said she will settle it on her own if anything. then she blocked me..

whenever I see someone like her, I really miss her. she was usually drunk when we met, but she's smart and capable. not marriage material ,but..you never know.

anyway..have to move on. recently matched another 9 years younger, and the chat is going well but have not met up yet..
Old 14-05-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha some days i see them on ig posting with their new boyfriends

and i just think, ive seen you naked before! fun times
Old 14-05-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jagabeebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here happened to bed a msian chinese girl in her 20s from tinder? She's working in retail, by the name of Jeanne. Maybe we can pm and share some stories?

Last edited by jagabeebee; 28-05-2022 at 03:39 PM.
Old 16-06-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jagabeebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread died off liao?
Old 16-06-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

I have a high hit rate on OKC and Tinder and Beetalk (but now doesnt work anymore) and I personally like OKC because of the filter - can straight up see who is up for your NSA games.

Scored 1 girl named GH in OKC. Think she should be near early 30s, not working, parents paid a lot for her so all she does everyday is do pole dancing, go for dog meet ups.

Started out by our casual chat, then with the usual "oh what you here for", then I told her about my bike and she asked me to pick her after her pole dance class. Thank god it drizzled and we have to go to a dark ulu carpark, after that I suggested "wanna come over to my place for movie?" and the rest is history.

She's a good fk, on pills and let me cream in her at least 2 times per day. We were banging 5 days per week at my car, my place or in a budget hotel. Still got her contact but we cut off contact because both of us got bored.

Not sure how to add image to the post but here it is: https://ibb.co/5MrvMp4

Last edited by bangingeveryone; 16-06-2022 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Need edit text
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1