The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
130 90 2, SYT mimi, pang ling ling lookalike, real life pics

hehehe....chio sweet SYT can be model cat. but sell only 130 90 2

Name : MiMi

Ht 165, B cupper 24 36

Service : Not bad for a young chick like her,GFE, bbbj, fingering, frenching etc

What you see and What you get

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a8_j8/my_photos

Interested samsters pls PM yr contact, date and time prefer, pls do not ask for contact no. cheers
Old 19-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: 130 90 2, SYT mimi, pang ling ling lookalike, real life pics

Fr by bro Buscopan

-----------------------------------

But thanks to Jack, was arranged to have 1st blood with Mimi.

Mimi is a very sweet and chatty girl. Her command of English is not bad too. Upon reaching the room, she helped me take off my shoes and clothes, and offer me a drink. Shower is quite SOP as she quite green in giving shower service, but she still tried her best and even use her boobs and body to soap my body. After we dried ourselves, we cuddles in bed and exchange small kisses.

The catbath was ok but the bbbj was good. She took a fisherman in her mouth and gave me a very icy cold bbbj. The love making session was fantastic, lots of moans and kisses, and she's really wet. Sorry for not going into details, not good in describing. Really enjoy my session very very much, probably becos I'm the 1st customer , thanks again Jack.

Looks : 8/10
Catbath : 6/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 9/10

Cheers.
Old 19-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

Fr by Bro OeiOei

------------------------------------------

Was happily waiting for Sat evening to have my fun with Santa's wife, Queen Natty, until I saw the posts in the forum that she has went back due to some irritating party spoiler bugger's stupid joke.

No choice that I've missed the boat again. Met up with Mimi instead. Was half an hour late for the appt. Rushed in and was sweating like a pig after knocking on the door and a beautiful face with a smile greeted me.

She is really a beauty. Her english is still understandable. Dressed in a mini skirt with her name mimi is really out to make your bro give her a standing ovation.

Late liao so immediately proceed to bathe. No bathtub treatment maybe due to I'm late. Anyway, had a quick shower with her cleaning my little standing bro with care.

Chop chop finish bathing and dry myself and lie on the bed waiting for her liao. Soon she came out and took 1 new box of CDs and ask me how many I want. I told her all and she laughed. I took out 2 CDs and told her this is my max. Will die if I try any more than that.

Proceeded with the sop of catbath and bbbj. I would say her BBBJ is quite standard. Soon she capped me after 5mins of BBBJ and started to rock me. Can see that she is a bit tired and so we changed to missionary. Pumped her quite hard and fast and soon I cummed with her eyes closed shut and tight. Hugged me real tight after I cummed and gave me a peck on my forehead and smiled at me. I guess she enjoyed herself thou she tried to control her moans. Commented on how much I sperm I let go in her and I told her she is worth more. Haha...Wouldn't release any sperm for a ugly one.

Rested a while and started round 2. Guess I started too early and my lousy bro went soft easily. She tried her best to make him wake up but he is just simply too tired. Gave up and she went to wash up. However, my little bro started to wake up after she came out from the toilet. Asked her if I can still cum and on her body and she smiled and agreed.

Great! She lie down and I climbed over her and proceeded to PCC and in a short while I came onto her beautiful breasts. And we went to shower together and washed me up real clean.

I would like to say she is a hardworking, pleasing and friendly gal. Go for her bros.
Old 19-12-2006, 02:21 PM
onlee69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

sms TB but slots is fully booked, got to do advance booking, got my slots fri
Old 19-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 130 90 2, SYT mimi, pang ling ling lookalike, real life pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy View Post
....chio sweet SYT can be model cat...MiMi...http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a8_j8/my_photos...
Whoa! Sure looks a bit like Pan Lingling.... but PLL looks old liao leh... Mimi looks better... in the photo.... Hee!
Old 19-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she does look a bit like pang ling ling
Old 19-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
Sometimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sabrina is back again so fast ?
> Vampire C/O San68
> Fuji C/O babes888
> Strobe C/O San68
> Sharon C/O AdamVIII
> Dew C/O Sexythaiboobs
> MoMo C/O babes888
> Sen C/O Slim
> Riko C/O Barbie
My BD wish: Bonk a very identical SYT twins
Old 20-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dbeu1241 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woow..........
Old 20-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
nutman is Cool - loads of Potential

Mimi has a very cute n pretty face.she speaks average english, good enough to hold a conversation.very hardworking and playfull indeed.

A short rating from my session

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( YES BBBJ) bros can tell her what u like. she kept asking me if its ok during the bbbj hahhaa
FJ : 8/10 ( responsive)
Pics accuracy : 85%

Cheers
Old 20-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kekwee69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks good..now torn between some of my choices
Old 20-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman View Post
Mimi has a very cute n pretty face.she speaks average english, good enough to hold a conversation.very hardworking and playfull indeed.

Cheers
Thank for your great support nutman
Old 20-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sometimes View Post
Sabrina is back again so fast ?

really sabrina meh?
Old 20-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 21
hthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud ofhthderrick has much to be proud of

wah!your mimi looks good man!!
Old 20-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah!! very very good stuff..I am sure she will do a great job for me
Old 20-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

looks very sweet...if service match up to her look than 130 will be well spend

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1