The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3044 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any fun around Beach Road area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Ya she’s damn good. Do share here if u rtm and if there is any upgrade on services provided.
She likes to go clubbing regularly and is the typical party girl. Who knows if u get her in the mood enough what else would be offered to u on the extra special menu….

Hi bro, you are right her Massage were damm good. After Stretch here stretch there, lastly stretch your KKC until you song Y Y.

Did you went clubbing with her liao? I cannot go out till late le, IC at home will scream if back late ...... grrrrrrrrr.

If you can get more out of her, please PM me le. I always dreaming of torturing her on the massage bed (F her) like the way she stretch my body till i surrender.
Old 22-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kkkjjj12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can share details and damage please bro?
Old 22-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

So any good places on beach road can recommend?
Old 28-08-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Ya she’s damn good. Do share here if u rtm and if there is any upgrade on services provided.
She likes to go clubbing regularly and is the typical party girl. Who knows if u get her in the mood enough what else would be offered to u on the extra special menu….
Can share contact and damage please?
Old 01-09-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hi bro CR7toPSG,

I also like to go for Party Girl (especially those PRC lonely one) after work, hope can have a great time with her after drinks.
Please share her contact number or wechat le, thanks
Old 20-09-2022, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Where is this CxCx at? Beach Road joint? Hope someone can share thanks
Old 20-09-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by limcj View Post
went to one spa yest along beach road and had CxCx for a stretching massage, recommended by a bro here. she isnt rly a looker but her massage skills pack a punch. finished off with a hj but that nite i sleep is power.
looks:6/10
boobs:7/10 (big but not my favorite part anyway)
massage:10/10 (perfect score. really pulled me apart)
teasing: 7/10 (the teasing only started when flip over but not much also. but she does take care of ur brudder to begin the hj)
hj: 9/10 (not the slow sensual but not the super soaker pump water type also. i think speed is just nice)

overall a rly good massage. hj macam side dish, can also do without but since have, den is more than welcomed.
hi bro. Is she Viet? There's an entrance fee at the place where they use a tablet?
Old 20-09-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
limcj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite1892 View Post
hi bro. Is she Viet? There's an entrance fee at the place where they use a tablet?
no. prc. no tablet, just a book lol
Old 21-09-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
supersion is Cool - loads of Potential

anymore good intros?
Old 21-09-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Supermaria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lvl4 Golden mile got quite a few with full service and authentic thai massage
Old 23-09-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hello bro can share contact and damage?
Old 21-02-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

i wanted to visit J.Anan at GMT but she was serving a customer so decided to try Nicol-e from Seas*** Well***. Have been meaning to try her cos she is the only Thai lady in a place of all PRC

cons
- it's a 88 joint
- no attached toilet
- massage was so so, but she did do some thai stepping which was better
- speaks limited english

pros
- individual rooms
- teasing was awesome, i was in birthday suit throughout massage and she did this thing where she would slide her finger along my asshole and make me thing that she would go in
- playful and naughty. she asked if wanted special or body, so i chose body - and she pulled down her top. her boobs were large, nice to hold and with large nipples. she took her time with hj and allowed me time to fondle her tits. she then started licking my nipples and even nibbled on them!
- i put my hands into her pants to grab her ass, and she did not stop me.

looks wise, she is darker than photo (can see her pic in g1298) but looks more natural irl. mole on her chest is real too
1B basic, 2B topless autoroam.

as i left, all the MLs i saw along the way would thank me, smile and asked me to come again. something you dont see often.
Old 21-02-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ahboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share contact thanks.

Quote:
Old 21-02-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jiegy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried tim* Spa b4? Any reviews?
Old 27-02-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiegy View Post
Anybody tried tim* Spa b4? Any reviews?
One TS recommended me and it’s a carrot shop after I’ve tried and totally a waste of $$$$ based on my years of chionging…… money can be spent on better massage elsewhere ����‍♂️��‍♂️��
In short pls avoid this place if u are thinking of it ��������
Nowadays very difficult to trust and believe some TS for sharing FAKE FRs to make us waste $$$$ kns ��������
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1