The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
sheena

Old 20-01-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Joeblack11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Hi bros..
I am an Asia pacific chionger and I travel very frequently for business around Asia (I’m Singaporean!) and I take time out to explore the different countries what they have to offer and how they operate in their region. Of all the countries I have chionged and visited, I will say KL has the best offering for at least the taste of sinkies and closer to home feeling. The Malaysian Chinese girls are well behaved and very sexy and charming in a way our own sinkie girls cannot match. Probably because they think they are in a class of their own or they just feel they are too capable and forget that little girl in them. It was my first time using SNN service and yes I believe my bros who uses his service knows there is a membership fee (entrance fee) to pay upfront before you can view the pictures of the girls. My honest opinion is that paying an upfront fee of 600MYR is pretty hefty. After payment is received, you will receive another email detailing the booking instructions, dos and don’ts.. as well as the pictures of the girls. I must say that the pictures of the girls are real and 90% according to what I see and imagine how she looks like in real person. I would say that paying this amount will do more justice if the pictures of the girls faces are shown NOT CENSORED… that’s what exclusive means isn’t it?
I took 2 girls on my recent trip to KL on the same week.

First was Ginny:
When I first met her at the lobby, she look stunning in her green emerald dress with a face mask for safety reasons.. we immediately knew when we saw each other and heard to the lift . She was friendly and approachable look. We chatted along the way to room. And when we entered the room, it was just small talk and conversation to build up the relationship and then sat on the bed. She wasn’t much pro active in getting the session started but we had to abruptly stop the conversation and then I had to say start to start and she is indeed very petite and slim. She wore a nice bra set and I went on the remove her piece by piece. I started roaming her and eating her body. Boobs are just normal small Bs and pussy is not shaved. Not really my cup of tea though. Complexion is light honey shade. The BBBJ was really non existent and her BJ is so so. I then realised she was having a little running nose. She had to stop a few times in the middle of BJing and kinda turn down the heat. So I had to help myself to just get on the deed before I really get soft and waste it all. Her doggy style from the back view was pretty stunning as she can up her ass pretty well. Ended my shot in that. All in all the experience was really unsatisfactory considering the high price. I think SNN can do it better to inform the girl isn’t feeling well before releasing her to service…

2nd day was AVA:
As usual the SOP meeting her at the lift lobby and identified her after some searching. She had drove out to meet me and waited for me at her car since the lobby was full of people. When I saw her, she was wearing a business coat and I could see her underneath was a low cleavage revealing dress. She joked that it won’t be hard to notice her in her outlook like that. We had a lot to chat about life, her day job, her stories. She’s pretty talkative and confident. A capable woman in her late 20s and sexy charming personality. A other side of her is a small woman who wants sex and fulfil her own sexual desires. Boobs was a solid C and pussy is waxed slippery. Her complexion was very fair and smooth and delicious looking. We had a lot of tongue action and although I had a lot of eating on her, I did not feel the sex was one-sided or unenjoyable due to the fact that she enjoyed it and was watering down there. Her BBBJ skills was pretty solid and she knows how to tease you in a gf way.
I hate to compare her with Ginny but she’s way better. That session with her was worth it and also in terms of GFE, was solid. Feels like fxxxking a close friend.

Hope when SNN sees my post he can make improvements to my experience and ensure girls are genuinely in the right mood to perform the task. It’s not a money issue but it’s a service issue. Quality and experience must count for a system like this!

Signing off! Sorry for my long worded post!
Old 22-01-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweetpineapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro sorry to hear that your experience with Ginny wasn’t satisfactory. I wanted to try her out on second week of Jan and she was my first choice - unfortunately she was unwell. Guess she has been unwell for quite some time. Agree about Ava - she is amazing lolol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeblack11 View Post
Hi bros..
I am an Asia pacific chionger and I travel very frequently for business around Asia (I’m Singaporean!) and I take time out to explore the different countries what they have to offer and how they operate in their region. Of all the countries I have chionged and visited, I will say KL has the best offering for at least the taste of sinkies and closer to home feeling. The Malaysian Chinese girls are well behaved and very sexy and charming in a way our own sinkie girls cannot match. Probably because they think they are in a class of their own or they just feel they are too capable and forget that little girl in them. It was my first time using SNN service and yes I believe my bros who uses his service knows there is a membership fee (entrance fee) to pay upfront before you can view the pictures of the girls. My honest opinion is that paying an upfront fee of 600MYR is pretty hefty. After payment is received, you will receive another email detailing the booking instructions, dos and don’ts.. as well as the pictures of the girls. I must say that the pictures of the girls are real and 90% according to what I see and imagine how she looks like in real person. I would say that paying this amount will do more justice if the pictures of the girls faces are shown NOT CENSORED… that’s what exclusive means isn’t it?
I took 2 girls on my recent trip to KL on the same week.

First was Ginny:
When I first met her at the lobby, she look stunning in her green emerald dress with a face mask for safety reasons.. we immediately knew when we saw each other and heard to the lift . She was friendly and approachable look. We chatted along the way to room. And when we entered the room, it was just small talk and conversation to build up the relationship and then sat on the bed. She wasn’t much pro active in getting the session started but we had to abruptly stop the conversation and then I had to say start to start and she is indeed very petite and slim. She wore a nice bra set and I went on the remove her piece by piece. I started roaming her and eating her body. Boobs are just normal small Bs and pussy is not shaved. Not really my cup of tea though. Complexion is light honey shade. The BBBJ was really non existent and her BJ is so so. I then realised she was having a little running nose. She had to stop a few times in the middle of BJing and kinda turn down the heat. So I had to help myself to just get on the deed before I really get soft and waste it all. Her doggy style from the back view was pretty stunning as she can up her ass pretty well. Ended my shot in that. All in all the experience was really unsatisfactory considering the high price. I think SNN can do it better to inform the girl isn’t feeling well before releasing her to service…

2nd day was AVA:
As usual the SOP meeting her at the lift lobby and identified her after some searching. She had drove out to meet me and waited for me at her car since the lobby was full of people. When I saw her, she was wearing a business coat and I could see her underneath was a low cleavage revealing dress. She joked that it won’t be hard to notice her in her outlook like that. We had a lot to chat about life, her day job, her stories. She’s pretty talkative and confident. A capable woman in her late 20s and sexy charming personality. A other side of her is a small woman who wants sex and fulfil her own sexual desires. Boobs was a solid C and pussy is waxed slippery. Her complexion was very fair and smooth and delicious looking. We had a lot of tongue action and although I had a lot of eating on her, I did not feel the sex was one-sided or unenjoyable due to the fact that she enjoyed it and was watering down there. Her BBBJ skills was pretty solid and she knows how to tease you in a gf way.
I hate to compare her with Ginny but she’s way better. That session with her was worth it and also in terms of GFE, was solid. Feels like fxxxking a close friend.

Hope when SNN sees my post he can make improvements to my experience and ensure girls are genuinely in the right mood to perform the task. It’s not a money issue but it’s a service issue. Quality and experience must count for a system like this!

Signing off! Sorry for my long worded post!
Old 22-01-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
sweetpineapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hmm they are not fake reviews and we really tried them (not siding on SNN or advertising for him) but real experiences. For me not revealing the prices are is best to get the rates from SNN himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Don't believe all these fake reviews. All of them are positive and glowing, and not one of them mention cost. That's ridiculous.
Old 22-01-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpineapple View Post
Hmm they are not fake reviews and we really tried them (not siding on SNN or advertising for him) but real experiences. For me not revealing the prices are is best to get the rates from SNN himself
Look, all these reviews are shit useless. I go into KL all the time, and always looking to cheong. I will never try any girls from this agency because all these buggers who supposedly book the girls never once mention what they pay. How fucking ludicrous is that to come here to this cheonging forum and tell everyone what a good fuck the girl was and never mention the damages? So, it could be $5000 for all we know, right? Who want to book if the price is too high? Not many people. Not me.

All I know from the reviews is that this agency charges $600 for upfront membership fee. Ok, that is unusual and high. But this amount has to be depreciated over the anticipated number of girls that you will book from this agency. To arrive at the potential average price. This is impossible to do without knowing the what each girl charges.

I belong to other TG channels with stables. All of them put up front what they fees are for 60min, 90min, outcall. etc. along with pictures of the girls. No $600 membership required. That is why I ask whether this buggers are scammers
Old 23-01-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
msa8389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Look, all these reviews are shit useless. I go into KL all the time, and always looking to cheong. I will never try any girls from this agency because all these buggers who supposedly book the girls never once mention what they pay. How fucking ludicrous is that to come here to this cheonging forum and tell everyone what a good fuck the girl was and never mention the damages? So, it could be $5000 for all we know, right? Who want to book if the price is too high? Not many people. Not me.

All I know from the reviews is that this agency charges $600 for upfront membership fee. Ok, that is unusual and high. But this amount has to be depreciated over the anticipated number of girls that you will book from this agency. To arrive at the potential average price. This is impossible to do without knowing the what each girl charges.

I belong to other TG channels with stables. All of them put up front what they fees are for 60min, 90min, outcall. etc. along with pictures of the girls. No $600 membership required. That is why I ask whether this buggers are scammers
Yes, there's this membership fee, but if you use his service three times a year, it will be waived off. Well all I can say it's at least 2000.00
Old 23-01-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oscartham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Price range will be high one and will be from 2000MYR depends on girls. The girls from SNN is not those party girls/1s girls and sometime you might get some who are inexperience. From my experience I cheong some girl from SNN who are not really good but majority was pleasant. Is luck anyways.
Old 24-01-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscartham View Post
Price range will be high one and will be from 2000MYR depends on girls. The girls from SNN is not those party girls/1s girls and sometime you might get some who are inexperience. From my experience I cheong some girl from SNN who are not really good but majority was pleasant. Is luck anyways.
U pay $2000 plus another $600 to cheong a SNN girl that was not really good? Wah Lau, you must be high SES. That buys a lot of wonton mee for me.

If you had posted a FR of your experience on SNN, could have saved a lot of other bros from wasting $2000 plus a membership on their not so good girls. Right?
Old 24-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
oscartham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U pay $2000 plus another $600 to cheong a SNN girl that was not really good? Wah Lau, you must be high SES. That buys a lot of wonton mee for me.

If you had posted a FR of your experience on SNN, could have saved a lot of other bros from wasting $2000 plus a membership on their not so good girls. Right?
That's not my first girl from SNN. I have tried multiples girls from SNN throughout all these years. But stopped after settling down.
Old 27-01-2024, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Totally agree
Scam on scam
Or for simps too lazy to go find own
Which in kl is SO easy
Old 28-01-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
seanfokhk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Price range is abt 2500-3500 for 2x / 2hrs

I’d just say for similar offering in KL is considered reasonable

In terms of experience use 80/20 rule meaning 80pct time you should be happy

abt 70pct are genuine part time / low mileage. You can tell from talking abt their job / study. Most are intelligent to hold a real conversation and build chemistry.

If u r looking for 1s pump and go w a professional - this is bad deal. Actually Bangkok is probably better. Really depends on what u looking for

Hope this is helpful.

Quote:

Old 28-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
joesins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanfokhk View Post

abt 70pct are genuine part time / low mileage. You can tell from talking abt their job / study. Most are intelligent to hold a real conversation and build chemistry.

If u r looking for 1s pump and go w a professional - this is bad deal. Actually Bangkok is probably better. Really depends on what u looking for

Hope this is helpful.
Mathematically I can understand this, but honestly, the FLs better be 9-10/10 in terms of looks and service and also benefits tbh.
Old 29-01-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanfokhk View Post

Hope this is helpful.
What u are describing is basically a pump and dump too. There is actually no difference between these 2500-3500 girls and a 285 spa girl. Other then the chit chat about school and what not. If some guys feel like they need to relate to the girl before they fuck her, then that's fine. For me it's not worth it. No point getting to know the girl if u are never going to see her again. But it's their money. I am just saying with all the people posting all these glowing reports and no one mentions the price, it's just suspicious.
Old 30-01-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
mikek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good points Angmolover...
Old 03-02-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

hamsters22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KL part time college gal

To all bros that is having doubts on SNN. I understand where you are coming from given the price range for these FLs among other concerns. In this current day and age I also understand that many people are worried about scam, but wether you choose to believe me or not(and I am a nobody) I can assure you that this is NOT A SCAM.

I have used SNN's services in the past (pre COVID) and from what I experience his offerings are really top notch.

As to SNN as an agent my experience with him is that he is professional, respond promptly to enquiries and really honest when recommending FLs. Also arranging with SNN is really hassle-free and FLs always arrive on time never had an issue like no show etc.
The FLs are always as SNN described, no "catfish"/fake profile etc

Yes there is an "entry price" to be a member and i can understand the rationale behind the membership fee however in my experience I always get what I paid for. On a final note, I am not a wealthy individual but whenever I feel like rewarding myself SNN is the one i will go to just because of my past experiences with this agent

Last edited by hamsters22; 03-02-2024 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Add more info
Old 08-02-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Frankzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx Snn for another good reccie
Giselle
Face: 9.5/10 probably one of the best of SNN stable. Surprised me on the upside when I went down to meet her - I had to double confirm I was meeting the right girl haha. She is pretty in a natura way.
Body: 10/10 she was in t shirt and running shorts when arrived; shows her fit body perfectly. She can probably effortlessly be the car racing girl in FF series. She treats her body with care and is proud of it too. Smooth and tender skin.
Boob: 8.5/10 not huge but nice
Pussy: clean shaven and can DATY. She enjoys it.
BBBJ: 9/10 good skills, can go really deep
FJ: 9/10. Tight tight tight. Not loud but sensual moan. I finished in cow girl as just too tight for me to control.
CIM: didn’t try
GFE: 9.5/10. Overall she has both the sexy and GND feel. Cuddling and chitchat all feel quite nice. She’s on the pricier side but would be your safe choice if you want a high quality companion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1