The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
DOM Sanni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The OKTs, the OKs and Ok

To all you brothers out there.

Have you ever read a thread with such a wonderful FR, that you immediately start to drool? You have? You are not alone.

Then you post and beg for ctc, thank in advance. Go pray to whichever God you believe in and then the ctc come. The feeling is a little like striking lottery. Call up and book appointment, wah lau... just nice leh, empty slot that fits you perfectly. It happens to you too? You are not alone.

So you eagerly go to your designated hotel, sms the room number to her and wait for the wonderful reward that you have awarded yourself. At the same time, you tell your dick to be patient, cool down, last longer, don't worry, you'll get your fill. You do that too? You are not alone.

Geezz, how long is she going to take? You take a hurried bath, peep at the corridor through the door hole to see if anyones coming. Maybe bathe more thoroughly, cannot leh, wait the sound of the shower drown the sound of the door bell... alamak.. patience leh, don't so kan cheong. You too? You are not alone.

DING DONG.... finally, the present arrives. You peep a little through the hole in the door to get a preview. Shit! the eyelet is a fish eye, makes things appear big at the wrong places, distorted vision. Never mind, open the door. You did that? You are not alone.

First look, okay lah, not what the FR described but still acceptable.
Second look, age a bit out.
Third look, boobs also out.
A bit of disappointment, the excitement subsided, the dick soften, the enthusiasm fades.
Never mind, there is still a fantastic massage on the way, not to mention a sensational HJ, a breath-taking BBBJ and to top off everything, a spectacular FJ in 73 positions, 1 more than sun wu kong. You consoled yourself too? You are not alone.

Massage time! You call it massage? No systematic way of addressing the human body, no knowledge of pressure application, no respect for the muscles, no regard for the aches, definitely no masseuse, just a whore. You've got a imitation masseuse too? You are not alone.

Fuck time! Man, gonna pound out extra hard so that you don't get short changed. Gonna make her suck your dick till its stuck to her mouth, gonna dig her and maybe even fist her. No cannot, no fingering. No cannot, no BBBJ, bare barrel must have poncho. This cannot, that cannot, fuck her and get it over with. Damn!!! Pay her and kick her out, 20 minutes all in and you've still got an hour and a half of hotel time. She didn't even help you remove the CD. End up watching TV by yourself. You watch TV too? You are not alone.

Many many brothers have been disappointed by unworthy FLs who are lousier than street walkers. I think lots of brothers come here to look for a good massage and a good HJ BJ or FJ to finish with. Many FRs, especially those creatively painted ones, were done by OKTs. Supporting FRs were done by their other aliases or by their brothers in arms. Bad FRs were never written for fear of being zapped.

But please, OKTs, if you promote someone, at least make sure she performs. If not, she's damaging your reputation and in time, no one will even bother to read your FR or join your yahoo groups.

Why am I posting in this forum?
Because I'm always looking for a good rub and my ctcs are all derived here and I'm always disappointed here. So far, only 1 has lived up to her reputation with several hundred FRs. (look below)

What's with the title?
The Or Kwee Tow should only promote Or Kwees (FL) that are Okay.

To all brothers, please review FRs with care and don't waste hard earned money.

To all brothers who agree, upz me.
To all OKTs who disagree, zap me to Kingdom Come!
Old 25-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: The OKTs, the OKs and Ok

Sounds to me u r not a newbie but a lau chiao of SBF.

Tend to agree with u cos TWICE I engaged the same OKT, I got short changed. As advertised, his gals services are quite unique cos I dont see such services fm other OKTs. But when 1 to 1 with the TG, the services completely different. Quite disappointing. One may wonder then Y I engaged his gals twice? Cos I am a sucker for Breast massages. Do not wish to elaborate more and I dont seems to see tis OKT threads past 1 over mths. With the recent frequent raids by AV, hmmmmm.....juz wondering.....
Old 25-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Meyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess you did not surf sbf before joining and just straight plunged in ? I've been surfing sbf for bout 6 mths before joining and got to know a bit of what you are talking about. Just have to learn along the way Bro.
Old 25-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gnakuhcoiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahah, enjoyed your writing...
Old 26-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

I don't understand why some OKT's pretend to not be OKT's. Like the time I discovered two profiles who made a point of saying "I'm not a OKT", were the same person and were OKT's which I knew because the FL said she gave part of the money to him.

I think some SBF'ers appreciate OKT's who find good FL's for both massage and sex. You can see the FR's in the threads.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 26-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM Sanni View Post
To all you brothers out there.

Have you ever read a thread with such a wonderful FR, that you immediately start to drool? You have? You are not alone.

Then you post and beg for ctc, thank in advance. Go pray to whichever God you believe in and then the ctc come. The feeling is a little like striking lottery. Call up and book appointment, wah lau... just nice leh, empty slot that fits you perfectly. It happens to you too? You are not alone.

So you eagerly go to your designated hotel, sms the room number to her and wait for the wonderful reward that you have awarded yourself. At the same time, you tell your dick to be patient, cool down, last longer, don't worry, you'll get your fill. You do that too? You are not alone.

Geezz, how long is she going to take? You take a hurried bath, peep at the corridor through the door hole to see if anyones coming. Maybe bathe more thoroughly, cannot leh, wait the sound of the shower drown the sound of the door bell... alamak.. patience leh, don't so kan cheong. You too? You are not alone.

DING DONG.... finally, the present arrives. You peep a little through the hole in the door to get a preview. Shit! the eyelet is a fish eye, makes things appear big at the wrong places, distorted vision. Never mind, open the door. You did that? You are not alone.

First look, okay lah, not what the FR described but still acceptable.
Second look, age a bit out.
Third look, boobs also out.
A bit of disappointment, the excitement subsided, the dick soften, the enthusiasm fades.
Never mind, there is still a fantastic massage on the way, not to mention a sensational HJ, a breath-taking BBBJ and to top off everything, a spectacular FJ in 73 positions, 1 more than sun wu kong. You consoled yourself too? You are not alone.

Massage time! You call it massage? No systematic way of addressing the human body, no knowledge of pressure application, no respect for the muscles, no regard for the aches, definitely no masseuse, just a whore. You've got a imitation masseuse too? You are not alone.

Fuck time! Man, gonna pound out extra hard so that you don't get short changed. Gonna make her suck your dick till its stuck to her mouth, gonna dig her and maybe even fist her. No cannot, no fingering. No cannot, no BBBJ, bare barrel must have poncho. This cannot, that cannot, fuck her and get it over with. Damn!!! Pay her and kick her out, 20 minutes all in and you've still got an hour and a half of hotel time. She didn't even help you remove the CD. End up watching TV by yourself. You watch TV too? You are not alone.

Many many brothers have been disappointed by unworthy FLs who are lousier than street walkers. I think lots of brothers come here to look for a good massage and a good HJ BJ or FJ to finish with. Many FRs, especially those creatively painted ones, were done by OKTs. Supporting FRs were done by their other aliases or by their brothers in arms. Bad FRs were never written for fear of being zapped.

But please, OKTs, if you promote someone, at least make sure she performs. If not, she's damaging your reputation and in time, no one will even bother to read your FR or join your yahoo groups.

Why am I posting in this forum?
Because I'm always looking for a good rub and my ctcs are all derived here and I'm always disappointed here. So far, only 1 has lived up to her reputation with several hundred FRs. (look below)

What's with the title?
The Or Kwee Tow should only promote Or Kwees (FL) that are Okay.

To all brothers, please review FRs with care and don't waste hard earned money.

To all brothers who agree, upz me.
To all OKTs who disagree, zap me to Kingdom Come!
totally argee with u bro. some OKT put the gal pics is so damn nice and when u ask them they will say its the same as the pics on the net. but when u reach the hotel and see the gal, its totally diff. Totally waste our hard earn $.
Old 26-05-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
DesperadoGod is Cool - loads of Potential

Maybe 1 way to recognize an OKT who say he's not is how eager he is to promote the girl that he have...

I notice 1 particular brother even go to the extent of bumping the thread on a daily basis and post and repost his FR again and again to bump. If it's justa sharing.. will you be so hardworking?

I believe bro who are here long enough know which thread I am refering to.
Old 26-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
geylang boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergeylang boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Totally agree with u. From my points, the OKTs just need to be frank and do a good job to promote. it ok as long as your girls live up to yr reports. it doesnt matter to us. Where the ctc come from? OKTs or not! As long is as good as it report. no point zapping to prevent other from telling the truth and hiding yr name so that the victim dont even know who zap him.
Old 26-05-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
elmoboy5775 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds so so true... some FRs are really too good to be true..... But i believe there are some good FRs which will benefit us bros here.....

Thanks for enlightening us.
Old 26-05-2010, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesperadoGod View Post

I notice 1 particular brother even go to the extent of bumping the thread on a daily basis and post and repost his FR again and again to bump.
He does that so because the thread will get moved to the first page every time there's a new post.
Old 26-05-2010, 06:06 AM
Samster

Thanks for all bros who upped me. Would have done the same for you too, but i don't know who upped me or if anyone zapped me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Sounds to me u r not a newbie but a lau chiao of SBF.
I really am quite new to SBF. But I'm a real cheongster not a number collector. But I'm reviewing FRs carefully now.
Old 26-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I really feel that all these FL recommendations should NOT be in this section. A lot of bros are promoting these FLs as masseuse but we know that essentially its still a FL bonk. This section is for Health Centers and KTVs.

Old SBF bros will remember those days when this section is a goldmine for HCs and KTV lobangs.

Today it's been overtaken by FL recommendations and OKTs who insist that they are not OKT

The situation is really getting from bad to worse.
Old 26-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
vince2422 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I totally support the view of AngusYoung. This was expressed by me in the 'Take 5' thread regarding the increasing number of FL being posted here.

This thread should be meant for KTV, TN & HC establishments.....
Old 26-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM Sanni View Post
Thanks for all bros who upped me. Would have done the same for you too, but i don't know who upped me or if anyone zapped me.
It's on the top right corner on the blue border, the button "UserCP". Click on it and it will show u who up/zap u. Anyway, glad u like her services so much, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusYoung View Post
I really feel that all these FL recommendations should NOT be in this section. A lot of bros are promoting these FLs as masseuse but we know that essentially its still a FL bonk. This section is for Health Centers and KTVs.
In my opinion, all FL with FJ shd go to FL section. Only those masseuse with strictly no FJ/BJ will stay here. Usually, these are real masseuse which most massage bros will go for.
Old 26-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Much of it actually boils down to each individual's perception and mentality of going for Massage.

Some like the piano-type massage by young sexy girl, throw in a HJ/FJ to finish off the session in highness; some like the old-fashioned strong hard pressing and is ok even with no after-services.

Same applys to all different threads post in this forum; each has its own characteristic and its own group of supporters or distractors. Just take this thread as just a slight deviation from the actual Health Centre: no sauna/steam pool or free buffet offered, but just FreeLanced masseusers at a more affordable price.

Learn to read and study the many FRs posted; some true and some fake, before taking the plunge. If like what was advertised and actual offered, post a honest FR and your FR would serve as a guide to other discerning bros; but if hope and reality deviates to the extent of cannot be accepted, then also post FR to voice out. Don't be too bothered by the "flaming and zapping of pts", these extra pts cannot be cashed out either.

OKTs had their ways to advertise their FLs, they need to else where got business? No need to go in-depth on how they operate their business, much the same they are not interested in how we earned our pay/salary.

Stay in here long enuff, and u will know and learn more along the way.

Thers's no right or wrong, just be more observant and read more.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1