The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-02-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/annamassage/

Visited Anna today afternoon. Be careful of this landmine. Late 30s or early 40s. Looks is different from photos. Figure plump. Basically no massage. 5mins ask me to turn over. Worst part is she still can tell me bj +30, bbbj +50 on top of 120. No service, no looks, no skills and asking for high price. I only did a hj. In/out less than 30mins including shower 2 times.
Might as well go geylang. Lol these 30dayers prc aunties gonna flood our shores.
Old 24-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Boobs .. hard ... Wasted. Do they actually know that no one likes a hard boob?
They also know that no one likes small boobs

Just that they did the enhancement without forecasting that they will do such work here
Old 24-02-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
They also know that no one likes small boobs

Just that they did the enhancement without forecasting that they will do such work here
I think is more of a case going for the cheaper enhancement surgery to inflate their assets.

No lah, many of them are already involved in such "massage" hanky panky back in China.
But competition is tough in big cities. And if you pass 25, you are consider old vegs. Hard to fight with young vegs.
So some of them took the plunge come here after hearing there is a lot of roberts and big fishes here.
Age also not a big issue here. Even 40++, also got business.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-02-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackyta1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/malaxi-massage/
Looks: 6.5/10 - I think she’s pleasant looking, definitely not SYT but not that old either. A little big boned.
Massage: 7.5/10 - I wasn’t expecting her to roll me and crack my back. Definitely unique. Does more than your average ML.
Sensual: 9/10 - high playability and warms up very easily to you.
Service: 8/10 - she doesn’t shortchange you, hygiene of the place is well kept and she offers drinks before and after service.

RTM: Maybe, she’s a little too old for my liking but one of the best ML conversationalist I’ve met.
Old 24-02-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I think is more of a case going for the cheaper enhancement surgery to inflate their assets.

No lah, many of them are already involved in such "massage" hanky panky back in China.
But competition is tough in big cities. And if you pass 25, you are consider old vegs. Hard to fight with young vegs.
So some of them took the plunge come here after hearing there is a lot of roberts and big fishes here.
SG money quite easy to kena tok, in a way 😅
Kena KC quite easily
Old 24-02-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:

Nice bro well said
Old 24-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Heard that her deep throat is damn good. Is it true?

How about her looks?
Thanks bro
Deep throat is good and face very CFM
Old 24-02-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Who would people say are better for bj now? I tried dabao and she is quite good but I don't like her location much.
Totally agreed and many pubs below which you may bump into someone you know 😁
Old 24-02-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Tian tian is not bad, only cons is her boobs is quite hard. Service, attitude, and massage is good for me
Allow CIM in 69 , that’s very nice
Old 24-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
saint82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Sg guys all come out from the same mould.
Study hard, go army, go Uni, get a gf, get hdb, marry, have kid, work hard

Very deprived of girls..
Old 24-02-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
SG money quite easy to kena tok, in a way 😅
Kena KC quite easily
The not popular ones in mainland will automatically be upgraded upon landing. Anything is better than nothing 😂. We are not seeing imports like those days coz better $$ back home?
Old 24-02-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
The not popular ones in mainland will automatically be upgraded upon landing. Anything is better than nothing 😂. We are not seeing imports like those days coz better $$ back home?
Exactly, fingers crossed buddy. Hahaha. anyway bros. Might be good news for some. Ke ying might be back in Mar if all goes well!
Rmb visited her 2-3. Not bad. Good gfe! Hope standard don't drop
Old 24-02-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Might as well go geylang. Lol these 30dayers prc aunties gonna flood our shores.
30days visa aunty wave is just the start..
Embrace yourself, bro !
More to come, hope there's gems!
Old 24-02-2024, 11:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/annamassage/

Visited Anna today afternoon. Be careful of this landmine. Late 30s or early 40s. Looks is different from photos. Figure plump. Basically no massage. 5mins ask me to turn over. Worst part is she still can tell me bj +30, bbbj +50 on top of 120. No service, no looks, no skills and asking for high price. I only did a hj. In/out less than 30mins including shower 2 times.
KNN, still dare to claim 23 year old some more. This CB SLG is getting from bad to worse, totally boh chap, must check mah. However, if you take a look at the video, can easily tell this is a landmine, her bloody arm is bigger than my leg.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-02-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light

MR for Gigi

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/gi-gi-massage/

Made an appointment with Gigi and took a 2 hour session.

Looks: 7/10
- Looks better than the photos, someone you will not reject
- Those who like petite girls will like her

- Clean unit in Central location. The unit is sparkling clean
- But it’s a 10min walk from the nearest mrt station

Room: 8/10
- She stays alone
- Her apartment is well stocked and tidy.
- Serves me tea.

Massage: 8/10
- She is skilful in this area and had good strength
- She kept checking with me if everything is ok
- Her towels are clean and she uses 3 towels for each customer during massage, making sure that I don’t catch a cold under the air-con

Sensual: 9/10
- She caresses me at the sensitive areas and gave me a good cat bath
- Asked me to flipped over and saw that she had stripped down to panties
- She did surprised me with her sensual
- She can get very high, hugs you tightly
- She takes her time, making sure that BOTH of us enjoyed the process
- After I exploded, she lied down beside me and rested her head on my chest for a good 10min, just like what my GF will do

RTM. Yes, I like that:
- She gives me her full attention during my time there.
- She did not bring any phone into the room. First time encounter such a ML, who respects the customer’s time.
- She was very willing to learn and asked me if what she did was ok and my preferences.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1