The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
creature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycreature99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotz View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/rong-rong-massage/

Flagging out again. AVOID

After the session, I got back to search and realised the FR was way back in July. Only got myself to blame.

Lesson learnt: The search function fing important.
Sorry to learn about your negative experience bro. But the first red flag is collect money upfront. Sometimes it's better to walk off at this point.

And in general, i think SG guys are too nice. If they didn't fulfill the service stated we just keep quiet and go off. Sometimes i also wonder if I'm in a similar situation, how would i react.
Old 14-11-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post
But I asked her if there's any payment to the shop apart from her $100. She said no
From my experience they will collect 100 up front but later no touching just do the deed only. If you want touching or taking off clothes need top up. Can go up to 200 just for hj bj cause ang mo visit these places and they will just pay whatever they say.

Just my experience and what the ladies told me, please feel free to try

I always visit spa one but now I stopped cause after covid I feel its very bad and not worth it, I would rather you try home based.
Old 14-11-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

FR for https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-li-massage/

Location - Within 2 minutes of MRT station. Just across the road. Took another exit thus took a little longer for me. Spacious and clean place. She even has a diffuser in her room to keep the air fresh. Nice soothing music in the background too.

Looks - MILF. Late 30s but pleasant looking then again looks are subjective so ymmv

Body - Think Ying Ying. I think she has similar figure to her or could be better. Only a very slight tummy. Boobs are C

Sensual - Nicely done with some variations. FN with a trimmed bush

Massage - Good massage strength

P.S The $130 you see on the ad is actually for 1 x CIM. For 1 or 2 HJs she only charges $100. She has since told the web master to make the necessary arrangements. Cheers
Old 14-11-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep thats the Joyce. More tan than pictures suggest, but mile long legs. If she had a butt like Jessica, she'll be killer!

FR, LOL. Later write a concise fr, now no time to dash one out.
Wah, u scouring local section for new gems huh? The ad with all the machine, chair, bed, and stuff.... usually I avoid..... but I seem to be missing out something yah? Lol..... await your detailed FR!
Old 14-11-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguys.online/jasmine-massage/

Yesterday I was at Jessica’s and we talked a bit about her impending departure and she wanted to introduce her friend Jasmine (who just re-listed today).

I asked her how is Jasmine’s service, she replied “I never tried!” Lol....... but she said some of her customers have tried..... seems ok. Any FRs Bros?

Previously listed in SLG, operated from Spa, which was why I avoided and didn’t think of trying.... but after Jessica leaves, probably will try....
Old 14-11-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Was the old RTCed OG MoMo tall enough for you? Haha. Miss her.
I think the “tall thing” was what got me to try Jessica to begin with haha

Joyce vs Jessica how do they match up? For my reference.
And yes. I have a thing for tall girls too haha.

First off Jessica is like a poise and classy OL or tai tai. Joyce is more that sexy next door neighbour's wife you peep at. Joyce is perceptibly taller than Jessica, perhaps 4-5 cm more !!! Damn!

Face: Jessica > Joyce
Jessica is the one you'd give a second glance. But I'd give Joyce a pleasant 5.5 to 6.

Body: Joyce = Jessica
Though Jessica is obviously put together better, its Joyce height that cannot be denied. Her extended torso and those legs that go on and on. Thats why all things considered, they are on par for me. If only she had Jessica's butt. Lol.

Sensual / Service: Joyce > or = Jessica
Ok this is tricky. Because I think Joyce starts off commercial. But suddenly we kinda just clicked and her sensual is now like Jessica's, or even better! Both take their time to slowly build my pleasure. From teasing my balls, to my thickening shaft. They will build my climax slowly till I erupt my hot sticky flow all over their hands. Nice.

Well thats my experiences with them . I can't choose between them. And thats a happy problem.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 14-11-2020 at 10:59 PM.
Old 14-11-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to Jessica's today (haha everyone talking about her these days) , decided to spend 90 minutes there since she's leaving soon. Got the two shots I wanted (learn from bros here to confirm via text first hahaha). Decided not to get a massage after the first which I think she found odd, but I told her I'd rather spend time chatting. A bit awkward at first cos i'm not great at conversation but ok lah, got easier after awhile. After that, had a lot of fun burying my face in that gorgeous ass. Gave me her attention the entire 90 minutes too, left just on time.

Pity she's leaving, wish I had discovered her sooner. Would love a final session but not sure if my circumstances next week will permit that.

Anyway, thanks very much to ahh_boi and kopiosteve for mentioning that she's leaving, would never have made a second appointment with her so soon otherwise.
Old 14-11-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Actually it's quite the contrary bro. It isn't negative. MILF is used to describe the more matured age group, without sounding derogatory.

Truthfully, what if I described an older lady as "Old"? What will be your first interpretations - Wrinkled? Saggy skin? Bad pigmentation complexion? Overweight? Unattractive? Probably yes to all. Even if that older lady is in reality quite stunning and in superb shape.

So until there is a replacement neutral word for an older lady, I think MILF is just fine.

But if that old lady turns out to be just that - old, wrinkled skin, unattractive - then milf shouldn't be the descriptive term used for sure.

PS. Btw, MILF is Mothers I Love to Fuck, so technically most can't even be using this term if they haven't given birth yet. But we do for general description sake. The term SYT is also abused. Anyone who is not old is described as SYT, that's wrong also. But hey, if it helps readers visualize better , so be it.
Hahaha no lah, i know what milf means but I somehow feel like some anyhow use this term. I feel like I have seen FRs where people give a fairly poor rating on looks and just say this one milfy that one milfy. Maybe I misunderstood some of those posts though.

I ah, actually prefer milfs myself, hahaha.
Old 14-11-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
so defensive, just ask glove only
My bad. Got zapped by a senior bro that I lost all my rep points and power. Learned my lesson already.
Old 14-11-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Wah, u scouring local section for new gems huh? The ad with all the machine, chair, bed, and stuff.... usually I avoid..... but I seem to be missing out something yah? Lol..... await your detailed FR!
Hahaha. Elite section not offering very much excitement, so I actually dedicated the last few weeks to the local section . Hahaha. Just giving myself a bit of an adventure.

So besides anqi (occasional rtm) , Lulu (stop seeing, too greedy) and Ying Ying (stop seeing too greedy), I made a foray and tried Joyce and Ella. Wanted to try a few more and write one big FR.

Yes you're right bro. Those chairs, machines, etc are all gimmicks to try to compete with the younger MLs and mark their prices up. What I did was to decline all those options and go for the very basic service. Then I see what they say and how they react. You can tell a lot about them from this. Both Joyce and Ella had no problems and dished out their services with the same work ethic and attitude. Its people like Ying Ying I cannot stand. Starts grumbling and say other customers take the other services, blah blah.. pui.
Old 14-11-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-li-massage/

Looks - MILF. Late 30s but pleasant looking then again looks are subjective so ymmv

Body - Think Ying Ying. I think she has similar figure to her or could be better. Only a very slight tummy. Boobs are C

P.S The $130 you see on the ad is actually for 1 x CIM. For 1 or 2 HJs she only charges $100. She has since told the web master to make the necessary arrangements. Cheers
So old lady want to charge higher than young ML prices? So long with those prices and only now want to change it? Lol. Thanks for the FR dude, but it all still sounds very tenuous and ambiguous with her. Still smells fishy with this lady. I wouldn't have any interest in seeing her. Also don't look like my cai

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 14-11-2020 at 09:40 PM.
Old 14-11-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So old lady want to charge higher than young ML prices? So long with those prices and only now want to change it? Lol. Thanks for the FR dude, but it all still sounds very tenuous and ambiguous with her. Still smells fishy with this lady. I wouldn't have any interest in seeing her. Also don't look like my cai
According to her she had told the web master from the start that she does 1-2 HJs at only $100 whereas CIM is additional $30 and she wasn’t aware all along that her ad only stated $130 for 2 HJs so can’t really blame her but then again can’t be too sure if she’s really telling the truth or like you said suddenly want to change to lower price
Old 14-11-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually it's quite the contrary bro. It isn't negative. MILF is used to describe the more matured age group, without sounding derogatory.

Truthfully, what if I described an older lady as "Old"? What will be your first interpretations - Wrinkled? Saggy skin? Bad pigmentation complexion? Overweight? Unattractive? Probably yes to all. Even if that older lady is in reality quite stunning and in superb shape.

So until there is a replacement neutral word for an older lady, I think MILF is just fine.

But if that old lady turns out to be just that - old, wrinkled skin, unattractive - then milf shouldn't be the descriptive term used for sure.

PS. Btw, MILF is Mothers I Love to Fuck, so technically most can't even be using this term if they haven't given birth yet. But we do for general description sake. The term SYT is also abused. Anyone who is not old is described as SYT, that's wrong also. But hey, if it helps readers visualize better , so be it.
Agreed la bro.

When I was using the term, it was not meant to be derogatory. Was just confirming that was the general vibe since most reviews praised her figure.

Also general trend is for the ladies to be older than the stated age, so was trying to gauge her age as well if she fell into the milf category.

Tried to book her but was fully booked; will try again and report back. Heh
Old 14-11-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
According to her she had told the web master from the start that she does 1-2 HJs at only $100 whereas CIM is additional $30 and she wasn’t aware all along that her ad only stated $130 for 2 HJs so can’t really blame her but then again can’t be too sure if she’s really telling the truth or like you said suddenly want to change to lower price
For her age and looks, $100 for 2 HJs is ok. Tell her $120 for bbbj/cim thrn I also might queue for her . Hahaha.

I think $130 for her should be FJ category already. Sorry just being honest.
Old 14-11-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Face: Jessica > Joyce
Jessica is the one you'd give a second glance. But I'd give Joyce a pleasant 5.5.
Thanks for the FR! 5.5 for looks seems quite low tho? Not sure I wanna try. But then again, not much ML that's worth trying nowadays.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1