The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My filipina colleague

Camping,continue for mroe
Old 08-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Don't eat here and shit here
Old 08-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i started rubbing my lips on mira's hair and then her forehead and moved to her lips from behind as she was sitting and i was standing behind her with her boobs cupped in both my hands ... this went on for a minute or so and i knew she was wet ... i then took out my hands and held her hand and took her to a smaller completely closed cabin ... she just followed me without any resistence .. once inside the cabin i pushed her against the wall and started kissing her ...

her head was against the wall but she curved her body so that her waist was towards me ... i was holding her by her waist and kissing her and sucking her lips and tongue ... i was pushing my tongue in her mouth and she was doing the same ... she was the best kisser i ever came across .. i then pushed her against the wall and looked into her eyes .. i rushed to kiss her lips again and roughly licked her lips .. i then unbuttoned her shirt completely and saw her massive boobs inside the bra ... she is of those very fair skinned filipinas with even freckles on her face .. her body was fully white .. she was chubby .. but it did not make any difference

i ran my hand across her belly and bare back .. did nto completely take off her shirt ... she was just holding my forearm and looking into my eyes as i was doing that .. as if telling me to do more .. i held her waist from behind with her bare skin touching my palm .. pulled her towards me squeezing her back and started kissing her again .. her lips were red .. i then moved to her neck ..
Old 08-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 0
sgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgbusinesshelp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I then moved her bra strap on her left shoulder and took off her shirt completely .. she took the bra strap through her elbow doing the same thing with her right shoulder .. her bra was still cuppin her boobs and i moved away and slowly pulled down her bra .. i couldnt take off my eyes from those soft .. white .. massive boobs with pink nipples .. they were of the right size .. not too small and not too big .. mira had not given birth obviously and it was in great shape .. all though she was chubby and 38d, the boobs were not exactly saggy ..

i ran my hands on her boobs teasing her nipples gently .. and again pushed her against the wall and kissed her lips hard .. she was shocked but was enjoying .. i slowly started to increase my strenght on those soft melons and squeezed them hard .. and she was enjoying with pain .. she loved the pain .. i then came down and started sucking her tits one by oe .. licking her nipples and sucking them varying between soft and hard .. she was enjoying every bit with closed eyes and pressing my head on her boobs .. i unbuttoned her pants which wer just above knee and too off my tshirt .. i hugged her and was great to feel her body press against mine ..i sat on the chair and made her sit on my lap and started to play with her tits

she indicated me to remove my pants and i did with the undies .. i was stark naked feeling cold in the office aircon .. with no one else in the office i was feeling a bit too cold .. but mira was hot .. she held my cock in her hand and started to rub it whle bedning down and kissng me .. i then rested back and she kneeled down and started to iss my dick .. it was hard .. almost and she jsut swallowed it without any problem ... she was an expert .. her perfume was making me harder .. her long flowing dyed brown hair were teasing me covering her boobs as she was sucking me .. i could feel her throat . she spat on my dick and was behaving like a slut
Old 08-02-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

V nice encounter, your office quite good ah, no cctv a?
Old 08-02-2017, 11:57 PM
lisafoxy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Nice story
Old 09-02-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Happycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pitching up a happy tent .
Old 09-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Have fun bro. Pinays are great sex partners.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
mahbrotan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermahbrotan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermahbrotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I standby with popcorn and beer .
Old 13-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Have fun bro. Pinays are great sex partners.

Yes agreed.
Old 13-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
zodiackiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS any update?
Old 13-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
MyPaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro..
Old 14-02-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 19
navyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternavyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hope TS remembers to use protection .
Old 14-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Santral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Old 14-02-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15920 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy View Post
I hope TS remembers to use protection .
If not end up with Singa-na

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1