The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Ts dating girls are $200+ up wards...
Let us know which one goes for 100-150!!
I always get thai LB for that range. I do not go for pinay TS nowaday, overpriced and bad service. Thai are so much better. Hope this helps but of course u need to bargain, they also start off with 200sgd.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
she sent me her test results and it showed neg for HIV. But the result slip didn't indicate name or test date as she cropped it out.

Said she'll be in SG this week onwards, so maybe you can head down and ask in person.

No plans to get tested yet? I got tested last week (4 weeks after I took her raw multiple times) and didn't get anything.
actually im reluctant to go for test. long story. why im so worried this time is due to the number of blisters inside mouth and ytd felt lymph node on neck at one side, which is into my 6th wk after take kat. no fever no sorr throat but dry cough and flu. flu for 2wks alr but ytd was the real flu. tingling sensations on and off ard my upper body.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
actually im reluctant to go for test. long story. why im so worried this time is due to the number of blisters inside mouth and ytd felt lymph node on neck at one side, which is into my 6th wk after take kat. no fever no sorr throat but dry cough and flu. flu for 2wks alr but ytd was the real flu. tingling sensations on and off ard my upper body.
It could just be herpes which I had a few years back, same symptoms, received a jab and it was all sorted.

In fact, most STDs inc syphilis can be cured with a jab.
Old 26-12-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
It could just be herpes which I had a few years back, same symptoms, received a jab and it was all sorted.

In fact, most STDs inc syphilis can be cured with a jab.
will get that checked too. tks bro
Old 27-12-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
will get that checked too. tks bro
Get well soon bro & stay safe 🙏
Old 27-12-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
machoguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymachoguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

House is closed for last few days. Anyone knows if it is opened.
Old 27-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Get well soon bro & stay safe 🙏
tks bro. on antibiotics now to see if symptoms subside. currently only lymph nodes on neck with mild cough and flu.
Old 27-12-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
she sent me her test results and it showed neg for HIV. But the result slip didn't indicate name or test date as she cropped it out.

Said she'll be in SG this week onwards, so maybe you can head down and ask in person.

No plans to get tested yet? I got tested last week (4 weeks after I took her raw multiple times) and didn't get anything.
As tempted as it is to take her again or Zara, think i'll be staying away. Thinking of going at it raw in the heat of the moment kind of scares me and then living with anxiety after that.
Old 27-12-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Received kat’s report showing negative. Test taken on 14 Dec. Idk her real name tho. She’s also posted on her ig so bros who wants to raw her again can consider. Its gd that this forum brings alot of awareness esp when they are making a living here.

Anyway this is a big scare for me and im recuperating and staying away frm lb for a period of time.
Old 27-12-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Too bad the PAP conservatives can allow brothels but don't allow LBs (they don't even recognize them, i saw ch8 news just call them as 男扮女装. Technically right but still).

i too lazy to go JB (don't have car) and don't have degenerate friends to go thailand together. I can imagine if there are legal LB house it would be so fun.

The Rowell houses really damn dirty and disgusting, especially after the excitement and novelty of trying my first LB there, then i really noticed how gross the place is. Honestly even the 60$ thai houses with their tiny rooms look like luxury hotels in comparison. Can't imagine why the good looking ones will bother coming here but i guess competition is too tough in thailand itself.
Maybe bro here can come out drink some times be friend, then can go together
Old 27-12-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not much of a loss considering we can get much better quality for the same price in JB. I've taken Ezara there a couple of times, plus some long time thai regulars too.

Hopefully Katrina starts to ply her trade there as well.
Bro mind to share where to in JB? Nvr been to scene in JB
Old 28-12-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Received kat’s report showing negative. Test taken on 14 Dec. Idk her real name tho. She’s also posted on her ig so bros who wants to raw her again can consider. Its gd that this forum brings alot of awareness esp when they are making a living here.

Anyway this is a big scare for me and im recuperating and staying away frm lb for a period of time.
Bro, just curious but when you're with LB, do you consciously go there and want raw or do you go there but in the midst of doing, condom slips off and small head take over big head?

I'm not accusing you or saying anything bad, just curious. Cause i know when i did, it was a case of fuck so hard and much condom slips over and i small head took over.
Old 28-12-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Bro, just curious but when you're with LB, do you consciously go there and want raw or do you go there but in the midst of doing, condom slips off and small head take over big head?

I'm not accusing you or saying anything bad, just curious. Cause i know when i did, it was a case of fuck so hard and much condom slips over and i small head took over.
btw now katrina is post op already...

Last edited by fuckingbaby; 29-12-2023 at 07:04 AM.
Old 28-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post

i dont do raw unless i fuck halfway and suddenly no mood resulting in my dick going soft. thats what happened with kat. fuck halfway, no mood. went soft, she blow me without cap, fuck her (half hard) and cant really rem if i hj myself or not.
Old 29-12-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

For me, sometimes is small head control big head & push for raw action.. I’m trying to curb this bad habit.. 🥲
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1