The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Bro, never ever change VND at the airport. Its damm expensive. The current rate is around S$1 = 9580VND. Wait till you reach your hotel, you can change VND anywhere at the shops around the hotel. There are lots of money changer in HCMC and the rate is always higher than the Airport. As for entertainment, normal bars still use VND. If you are going to a bar that uses US$, then be prepared to pay much more.

Actually VND is not allowed to circulate outside Vietnam. I can understand the view point of the money changer in Singapore as its really tough to get VND outside Vietnam. For bros going to HCMC, remember that there are currency controls. Each time you can bring maximum US$3000 into Vietnam, but there are also ATM for you to withdraw using the PLUS system. VietCom Bank offers good ATM that is part of the PLUS network. (not all ATM in Vietnam is part of PLUS network)

Hope that bros have fun in HCMC.

It's wise to change a few dollars of Dong to take a cab. U won't want to pay taxi driver USD, u 'lugi' more than the exchange rates. As I travel a lot, I always change some local currency in the airport, for taxi n minor expenses. Imagine changing SGD50, how much different is it to change with a exchange outside airport. Unless u r changing large amount then go outside airport. Using USD is easier when going disco or any entertaining places. Normally I will spend abt USD100 on drinks n tit bits, I won't want to carry 1500000D in my wallet, Most of the time, entertaining clients, the bill will be more than 200USD, I don't use my card in HCMC, thus USD comes in handy rather than 3000000D.

Those bros have not been to HCMC, should pay a visit to it. It is less developed but the entertainment there is much more expensive than other country.
Old 15-12-2004, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 23
bengsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hj for USD20 to 50 is not cheap leh bro ...... let me into myself abit ..... i am a married man with a vietnamese wife and i often go to vietnam (HCM) and not to mentioned the nightlife and massage palours..... the special service that they provided a few years back in massage palours would be HJ, BBBJ, BJ, FJ and overnight.... but right now due to the "gong an" cracking them down the services that they provide is limited to onlt HJ, BJ, BBBJ and overnight (got to ask them). the service rate for the services are HJ - 100,000 to 200,000 Dong .....
Old 15-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
It's wise to change a few dollars of Dong to take a cab. U won't want to pay taxi driver USD, u 'lugi' more than the exchange rates. As I travel a lot, I always change some local currency in the airport, for taxi n minor expenses. Imagine changing SGD50, how much different is it to change with a exchange outside airport. Unless u r changing large amount then go outside airport. Using USD is easier when going disco or any entertaining places. Normally I will spend abt USD100 on drinks n tit bits, I won't want to carry 1500000D in my wallet, Most of the time, entertaining clients, the bill will be more than 200USD, I don't use my card in HCMC, thus USD comes in handy rather than 3000000D.

Those bros have not been to HCMC, should pay a visit to it. It is less developed but the entertainment there is much more expensive than other country.

Will be going to HCMC on the 3/1/05. Last time there stayed at Sheraton Hotel in District 1. Brought KTV girl back at US$100 and KNN had to register another room for her as hotel mgmt cannot allow girl to go to my room.

Total damage almost US$200 and worst part the girl gives lousy service. After receiving a phone call in the early morning hrs. claimed brother in motor accident and must rushed back.

This time going with some lau jiao friends so hopefully can contribute some good FRs when back.
Old 15-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Samster

sorry for the break up ..... BBBJ / BJ- 250,000 to 400,000 Dong , FJ - 600,000 to 800,000 Dong, Overnight is about 80 to 100 USD. if you want to pick gals up at pub you can try the one located at superbowl, gals down there are quite chio and young ...... hope all these information help .... if need any other info post it here and i will try to help ....
Old 15-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
smurfy is Cool - loads of Potential

howdy bros, I'm currently working in HCM. Would like to find out about Amara KTV, how much do they charge if bring back the girl there? I stay in an apartment so no worry about hotel room

Been to Catwalk at New World Hotel, most of the girls there can speak English and Cantonese/Mandarin. Their clients are usually foreigners like ang mohs and taiwanese, damage is US100. So expect the "loose" feeling when bonking hehehehe

Then there's Royale Club aka Jokerface at Riverside Hotel. Most of the girls there can speak chinese and only a little English but somehow I prefer Royale than Catwalk.

For those wondering, the current exchange rate for USD to Dong is around 157.66 at most money changer place. If at shops then it's usually 155
Old 16-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Samster

sorry never been there before but as fast as i knw the rate is about 80 yo 100 USD for bring girls back .....
Old 16-12-2004, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkon1
Will be going to HCMC on the 3/1/05. Last time there stayed at Sheraton Hotel in District 1. Brought KTV girl back at US$100 and KNN had to register another room for her as hotel mgmt cannot allow girl to go to my room.

Total damage almost US$200 and worst part the girl gives lousy service. After receiving a phone call in the early morning hrs. claimed brother in motor accident and must rushed back.

This time going with some lau jiao friends so hopefully can contribute some good FRs when back.
It is quite strict in HCMC recently, even a 2 stars hotel like Vien Dong stopped viet ger from going up to my room. I have to argue n make big hoo haa n my viet ger is able to go into my room. She was with me for a week in that hotel.
Old 17-12-2004, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfy
I'm not sure where to go yet during Christmas.. but surely must bring someone back for some loving!
my friend told me that Norfolk Hotel is gal-friendly .....

anyone has been there before ???

thanks in advance
Old 24-12-2004, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Why do you need that specific brand? Try Diamond Plaza Level 2. There is a Supermarket. heheeh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfy
anyone know where to get durex perfoma in hcm?
Old 26-12-2004, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo all bros,

Firstly, Merry Xmas !!!

I've just been asked to relocate to HCM for an overseas work assignment. A permanent one at that! Will be leaving for HCM in 2 weeks time.

Any bros here are also in the same shoes as me? Would like to seek some advice on the following:

1) What to bring over there? Duh, it's my first overseas posting (permanent), so a bit sotong here...
2) Any visa needed?
3) Most important, since will be there for more than 11 months a year, need a gf over there ..(me not into ONS),... how likely is that to happen? From this thread, heard that it is difficult to bring the gals back... what if it is an accomodation leased by my company ???

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers!
Old 26-12-2004, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
romaleouf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi
Yo all bros,

Firstly, Merry Xmas !!!

I've just been asked to relocate to HCM for an overseas work assignment. A permanent one at that! Will be leaving for HCM in 2 weeks time.

Any bros here are also in the same shoes as me? Would like to seek some advice on the following:

1) What to bring over there? Duh, it's my first overseas posting (permanent), so a bit sotong here...
2) Any visa needed?
3) Most important, since will be there for more than 11 months a year, need a gf over there ..(me not into ONS),... how likely is that to happen? From this thread, heard that it is difficult to bring the gals back... what if it is an accomodation leased by my company ???

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers!
Brother Lugi,

First, congratulations for getting the overseas posting.

1) What to bring? you could bring all your barang barang, but in most overseas posting, you usually could get your company to courier your belongings over by Courier. Also do you intend to come back to Singapore anymore? if not, you can ship lock-stock-and barrel over.

Assuming you have accommodation over there. You can acquire furniture as you go on.

2) You need a working visa which your company should be providing.\

3) Girl friend is not going to be a problem. Many Singaporean outstation over there have found girl friends, wives and even mistresses.

If you need any contacts of Singaporeans there, please let me know, I can let them bring you into the Singaporean Association in HCMC.

Cheers,

Cam On~
Old 26-12-2004, 12:24 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, good that you will be coming to HCMC for work. From my experience, there will be a few things that you may need to keep a look out for:

1. Make sure that your company has arranged for your working VISA. Its not difficult to get a working VISA as long as your company sponsors you.

2. Make sure that you are covered by adequate medical insurance. The international hospitals and clinics here are damm expensive. Catching a cold can cost you over USD$100 each time and the doctors in these international clinics sucks BIG TIME. Its a typical ANG MOH con job.

3. As for gf, there will not be a problem. After you arrive in HCMC, i am sure that you will spend some time roaming the discos and bars. In these areas, i am sure that you can find a live in gf very soon.

4. I personally do not join the Singapore Business Group here as its very much similar like Singapore... lots of fund raising acitivities. But if you prefer to feel like home with Singaporeans, then you may wish to join.

5. In your apartment, ask for satilite TV. You can get Channel News Asia, CNN, BBC , Star Sports etc. You need not miss out on these channels even if you are away from home. Also ask for ADSL internet connection in your home, you will need it daily to access this website.

I am sure that you will like it here with all the night life and gals around. Singapore is not so far away... just less than 2 hours flight. Cheapest airline ticket to singapore will be Lion Air, then Garuda Indonesia, Vietnam Airlines and Singapore Airlines.

Hope that these little information helps.

Happy Bonking in HCMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi
Yo all bros,

Firstly, Merry Xmas !!!

2) Any visa needed?

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers!
Old 26-12-2004, 04:48 PM
Samster

lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1) Unlikely company is going to courier over my stuff. They are not even sure whether they have managed to secure accomodation for me. If not, they are giving just US$280 for accomodation, is this a fair deal? With this kind of allowance, what standard of accomodation can I expect? If the going there is good, I might decide to become a vietnamese..

2) Working visa is from company? ok, will chase them for it. With this, I then apply for an exit permit from Mindef?

3) Glad to hear GF is not a problem... Imagine, how can one be without some tlc over the long term?? Anyway, what is the language usually used to pick them up?

4) Errr... dun want really to be caged in by sticking around Singaporeans too muck... unless they are all cheongsters...

Thanks for your advice.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaleouf
Brother Lugi,

First, congratulations for getting the overseas posting.

1) What to bring? you could bring all your barang barang, but in most overseas posting, you usually could get your company to courier your belongings over by Courier. Also do you intend to come back to Singapore anymore? if not, you can ship lock-stock-and barrel over.

Assuming you have accommodation over there. You can acquire furniture as you go on.

2) You need a working visa which your company should be providing.\

3) Girl friend is not going to be a problem. Many Singaporean outstation over there have found girl friends, wives and even mistresses.

If you need any contacts of Singaporeans there, please let me know, I can let them bring you into the Singaporean Association in HCMC.

Cheers,

Cam On~
Old 26-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
1. Make sure that you are covered by adequate medical insurance. The international hospitals and clinics here are damm expensive. Catching a cold can cost you over USD$100 each time and the doctors in these international clinics sucks BIG TIME. Its a typical ANG MOH con job.

3. As for gf, there will not be a problem. After you arrive in HCMC, i am sure that you will spend some time roaming the discos and bars. In these areas, i am sure that you can find a live in gf very soon.

5. In your apartment, ask for satilite TV. You can get Channel News Asia, CNN, BBC , Star Sports etc. You need not miss out on these channels even if you are away from home. Also ask for ADSL internet connection in your home, you will need it daily to access this website.

I am sure that you will like it here with all the night life and gals around. Singapore is not so far away... just less than 2 hours flight. Cheapest airline ticket to singapore will be Lion Air, then Garuda Indonesia, Vietnam Airlines and Singapore Airlines.

Hope that these little information helps.

Happy Bonking in HCMC
Thanks!

2. While my company is covering me with insurance, what other specific insurance should I take up? Is there a need to go for all those hepatatis and malaria jabs?

3. Yeh... looking forward to gf.. Never really know the standard of the viet gals.. are they any good in the looks dept? Thought they all have the kind of gypsy look...

5. Well, if it is company sponsored apartments, not sure what is included. For sure, they are not providing me any laptops, so might have to bring mine over.. what about those electrical adaptors? And asking for ADSL and satellite TV from whom? I am just given a US$280 allowance for accomodation if the company is unable to find any for me. What standard of accomodation can i expect and do you know of any good lobangs?

only 2 hrs flight? I thought is around 3.5hrs? well, certainly looking forward to bringing the Singapore brand of "manliness" to the Viets...

Thanks and cheers!
Old 26-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Samster

Bro Lugi, If your company is covering you with insurance, then it shouldn't be a problem. As for the standard of Viet gals, they are well known thru out Asia. Typically, Singaporean guys will look for girls with fairer skin. Don't listen to what others have to say about Vietnamese gals, be here to experience it yourself. As for ADSL connections, if the sponsored apartment doesn't have it, then you will have to visit the internet cafes often. They don't cost much, only 3000 VND per hour (that's around 33 cents singapore dollars per hour).

I do not think that US$280 is able to find you a proper apartment with living and kitchen in HO Chi Minh City, unless you stay in distance districts like district 12 etc. Try to ask your company to help you to find an apartment. A proper apartment (not so old apartment) in Ho Chi Minh City will cost you around US$450 onwards per month.

As for flight hours, if you are coming to Ho Chi Minh City, then its around 2 hours. if its around 4 hours, then you may be going to Hanoi, the capital ofr Vietnam.

Bringing Singapore manhood here? hehehehe. Sorry to disappoint you but there are damm a lot of Singaporeans in Vietnam. The gals should have experience more than once Singapore Manhood.

Hope these information are useful for you

[
QUOTE=lugi]Thanks!

2. While my company is covering me with insurance, what other specific insurance should I take up? Is there a need to go for all those hepatatis and malaria jabs?

3. Yeh... looking forward to gf.. Never really know the standard of the viet gals.. are they any good in the looks dept? Thought they all have the kind of gypsy look...

5. Well, if it is company sponsored apartments, not sure what is included. For sure, they are not providing me any laptops, so might have to bring mine over.. what about those electrical adaptors? And asking for ADSL and satellite TV from whom? I am just given a US$280 allowance for accomodation if the company is unable to find any for me. What standard of accomodation can i expect and do you know of any good lobangs?

only 2 hrs flight? I thought is around 3.5hrs? well, certainly looking forward to bringing the Singapore brand of "manliness" to the Viets...

Thanks and cheers![/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread