The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Thanks for your nice reviews. Just a few tips reminder:
- girl who asks to be paid in advance= she knows why she asks money in advance= problems to expect,
- girl who asks too much money= she doesn't really like you or thinks you are a "newbie"
- in this case 2500 was over usual prices for a disco. Farangs never pay more than 1000/1500 in discos.
- the male waiters are often the boyfriends of the girls (or the friend of her BF). Usually, if your girl continuously leaves the table to go toilets, she goes to talk with her BF who is also in the disco
Good looking Hollywood girls (not those CMI standing by the side in dark places) aren't cheap like those WS disco. They normally go there to relax, you'll see them open a red/black label with mixers. That would be their cost, unlike WS disco they pay SML at ladies price. So if you want a cheap charlie tip is get thai lady to pay for the drinks in Insomnia, and you pay her back afterwards.

Male waiter/service staff being BF or husband is common, normally the issue is runners. But these gals (be it FL or BG or AGG) will normally say they go ST, if you insist LT then you'll likely end with a runner.

Also those really seasoned hot gals in Insomnia like Yo Yo, Koy and gang, don't expect to get away with 1500 unless she really likes you. They get jobs from agency too, their BF in AGG alone is around 1500. But there's no lack of nice gals in Ibar and Insomnia who will go for 1000-1500. A tip is those sitting at Insomnia side benches dancing ones, prepare to pay 2000, but do try 1500 then go up from there.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Good looking Hollywood girls (not those CMI standing by the side in dark places) aren't cheap like those WS disco. They normally go there to relax, you'll see them open a red/black label with mixers. That would be their cost, unlike WS disco they pay SML at ladies price. So if you want a cheap charlie tip is get thai lady to pay for the drinks in Insomnia, and you pay her back afterwards.

Male waiter/service staff being BF or husband is common, normally the issue is runners. But these gals (be it FL or BG or AGG) will normally say they go ST, if you insist LT then you'll likely end with a runner.

Also those really seasoned hot gals in Insomnia like Yo Yo, Koy and gang, don't expect to get away with 1500 unless she really likes you. They get jobs from agency too, their BF in AGG alone is around 1500. But there's no lack of nice gals in Ibar and Insomnia who will go for 1000-1500. A tip is those sitting at Insomnia side benches dancing ones, prepare to pay 2000, but do try 1500 then go up from there.
Bro, thanks for the tip here too lol.... Seriously, in discos, where there is no bf and there is no need to pay expensive LDs at times, i have no prob upping the price for LT to 2500 the most i would say, sometimes the girl will quote the price, and if i feel the chemistry between mi and her is good and dandy and shes nice and sincere, even if she quotes 2500 LT, i will pay lah...

Its true u can keep going on thru the night in diff discos and search for the next puying, but tt does not mean she is a better option. Sometimes when i chance upon a good one, i will just pay to her price( of cos max is 2500).

Still the same mentality, you can find models to fuck in discos, but they could be starfishes and give you Fked up service. So its depend on your luck and the chemistry sometimes.

Sometimes you bargain prices, their attitude towards you in bed later will change drastically cos they did not achieve the price they want. so my advice is dont use the go-wet-market approach too much and go with the flow sometimes....

So nowadays, i will ask her first, interview her abit, ask her got baby bo? baby must take care in patts here? If baby need to take care one, most prolly she want ST and go home in the morning lah.... Even my regular girl got baby one will go home in the morning after my so called 'LT' session that lasted for a mere 4 hours which frustrates me lah lol....

Tired of all this Bullshits/excuses from this puyings. So in order to prevent this, must interview them first LOL.. Afterall, we can choose how we want to spend our bahts and not let these puyings decide how we spend our cash of course... Also, very common, if she opts for ST and she talks to you about her boyfriends and so on who feed her and blah blah blah, move on liao. these kind of puyings will probably bail after 3-4 hrs even if you insist on LT cos got excuses to go see BF lol....

Get to understand her abit. Ask her LT or ST? let her choose. If she choose ST, for a person like me who dont go for one shot unless i exhaust myself in bj bar and soap massage parlour in the afternoon on that day, i would move on liao(at the same time, these kind of gals are going for quickies so if u like go ahead bah)... If she choose LT, then just quote ur price(of cos be reasonable). For me i feel this direct approach will limit my chances of receiving a quickie or getting my LT turned into ST session lol...

Sometimes, if the girl likes you, they let you quote the price hahahaha damn song, but super rare. ITs always the mid 30s or late 30s milf who let you quote the price most of the time but service even betta than models or SYT. Then i give these milfs TIPS!(which is SO OK....) lol...

Its the chemistry and first impression that counts here. Moreover, i am not really spending(invest a 100 sgd on a ST FL session per month maybe? LOL) on the SG commercial xxx scene due to exorbitant prices here and putting my money outside of SG instead.

I think going with the 2000 bht LT is the reasonable price lah. Of course, if you can get 1500 bht LT, why not but rare lah like what zman say. Anyway still long way to go before i step into patts again, Let me go and work, save then start planning my 1 month patts trip next year! In the meantime, its observing, analysing and learning from senior bros who owned Patts from all over the world! LOL

Last edited by mackewell; 11-11-2012 at 02:35 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Yeah, and remember, never take a girl who likes to go toilet.
When go back to your hotel room liao, your girl go toilet once or twice good mah. She go brush teeth, wash up, make herself smell good with her nice fragrance on her hair. Then when you bonk her, you feel good mah! LOL... HAHA i will never tapau a SYT fair girl who cross her arms and let her back face u LAH LOL....(sounds familiar er? ad guy? )

Last edited by mackewell; 11-11-2012 at 02:44 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Bro, thanks for the tip here too lol.... Seriously, in discos, where there is no bf and there is no need to pay expensive LDs at times, i have no prob upping the price for LT to 2500 the most i would say, sometimes the girl will quote the price, and if i feel the chemistry between mi and her is good and dandy and shes nice and sincere, even if she quotes 2500 LT, i will pay lah...

Its true u can keep going on thru the night in diff discos and search for the next puying, but tt does not mean she is a better option. Sometimes when i chance upon a good one, i will just pay to her price( of cos max is 2500).

Still the same mentality, you can find models to fuck in discos, but they could be starfishes and give you Fked up service. So its depend on your luck and the chemistry sometimes.

Its the chemistry and first impression that counts here. Moreover, i am almost quitting and not really spending(invest a 100 sgd on a ST FL session per month maybe? LOL) on the SG commercial xxx scene due to exorbitant prices and putting my money outside of SG instead.

For 100 SGD LT flat, its a good price. Of course, if you can get 1500 bht LT, why not but rare lah like what you say. Anyway still long way to go before i step into patts again, Let me go and work, save then start planning my 1 month patts trip next year! In the meantime, its observing, analysing and learning from senior bros who owned Patts from all over the world! LOL
The mentality is not really correct, why even think of paying 2.5k when you could get away with 1-1.5k. Don't even think 2.5k unless you know that gal is worth it. Saying how much you'll pay will give you more control then asking the gal to quote. If the gal likes you and says up to you, just give 1500 (angmo just give 1000) and motor taxi fee which is about 60-100B.

Those agency gals I'd mentioned aren't dolls They have followers one, like sugar sugar first open they were there to bright up the line-ups, then now at rehab, think some withdrew already. They are known gals in Insonmia/Ibar.

Also you can find gals that had done a few AV vids in Insonmia, last year most trying to find was Ew. Now no longer up for P4P, overseas with BF.

It doesn't matter if it's cheap or can afford. It's about fucking up for the others. The westerners dun really like Japs/Kors for spamming money, don't need extra hate for sg bros.

Speaking of 1st impression, dress decent with shoes when you go disco. You'll get better experience. Some says doesn't matter, but the few of us feel it does makes a difference.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
The mentality is not really correct, why even think of paying 2.5k when you could get away with 1-1.5k. Don't even think 2.5k unless you know that gal is worth it. Saying how much you'll pay will give you more control then asking the gal to quote. If the gal likes you and says up to you, just give 1500 (angmo just give 1000) and motor taxi fee which is about 60-100B.

Those agency gals I'd mentioned aren't dolls They have followers one, like sugar sugar first open they were there to bright up the line-ups, then now at rehab, think some withdrew already. They are known gals in Insonmia/Ibar.

Also you can find gals that had done a few AV vids in Insonmia, last year most trying to find was Ew. Now no longer up for P4P, overseas with BF.

It doesn't matter if it's cheap or can afford. It's about fucking up for the others. The westerners dun really like Japs/Kors for spamming money, don't need extra hate for sg bros.

Speaking of 1st impression, dress decent with shoes when you go disco. You'll get better experience. Some says doesn't matter, but the few of us feel it does makes a difference.
Wow bro, u super seasoned wor..btw hows club rehab at soi buchau there? fun? bro you are right, i think i stick wif 1500 LT fee, no point paying more lah...

And i also came across this http://www.climax-pattaya.com/. I wonder what are the entrance fee rates and can i bonk the chicks there? lol, enlighten me if you know any info about this lol.... And i also heard got one club macham alcazar and tiffany near pattaya klang there call 69? is there such place? i think can watch naked puyings in the show de.....
Old 11-11-2012, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To go on with this topic:
- of course, if there is a true stunner (a true stunner is still a stunner when she's nude and the light is on- very few disco girls can pass this test), I don't mind paying 2000 LT (this is really the max. to pay in discos). But in no way will I pay 2000 or more for a girl other guys pays 1000. I'm no cheap Charly, and spend too much money in Gogo bars because I like very cute girls.
- as reminded by zmanz, in Thailand, if you ask how much the girl wants, you will always be overpriced, in Gogos, in discos or in Beer bars, it's the same. They will always try a higher price than what they usually get. That's the way it is in Thailand. You need to know the current price and tell them how much you give them. And about girls supposedly not providing good service if you don't accept their first quote: when they ask you 2500, they perfectly know they overprice you and perfectly know how much they usually get.
- my best finds in discos have never been the girls who ask more money. A girl counting the money will also count the time she'll spend with you, the effort she will put into satisfying you, etc... In fact my best finds did not talk money before and took what I gave to them in the morning
- in Thailand, attitude is always important. The price you pay is only an entry fee allowing you to play. What you'll get for that price depends on your attitude: if you are charming, funny, polite...(but not weak, it may work reverse...)

Of course, nothing is as simple as I explain, but that's the general direction...
Old 11-11-2012, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
To go on with this topic:
- of course, if there is a true stunner (a true stunner is still a stunner when she's nude and the light is on- very few disco girls can pass this test), I don't mind paying 2000 LT (this is really the max. to pay in discos). But in no way will I pay 2000 or more for a girl other guys pays 1000. I'm no cheap Charly, and spend too much money in Gogo bars because I like very cute girls.
- as reminded by zmanz, in Thailand, if you ask how much the girl wants, you will always be overpriced, in Gogos, in discos or in Beer bars, it's the same. They will always try a higher price than what they usually get. That's the way it is in Thailand. You need to know the current price and tell them how much you give them. And about girls supposedly not providing good service if you don't accept their first quote: when they ask you 2500, they perfectly know they overprice you and perfectly know how much they usually get.
- my best finds in discos have never been the girls who ask more money. A girl counting the money will also count the time she'll spend with you, the effort she will put into satisfying you, etc... In fact my best finds did not talk money before and took what I gave to them in the morning
- in Thailand, attitude is always important. The price you pay is only an entry fee allowing you to play. What you'll get for that price depends on your attitude: if you are charming, funny, polite...(but not weak, it may work reverse...)

Of course, nothing is as simple as I explain, but that's the general direction...
Bro , so i suppose for discos, we shld start with 1000 LT price lah... Max is 2000k liao but 1k shld be the market price i suppose... Of course , u determine the price, not the gal determine for sure, important lesson and crucial one learnt here for the long term... Its never simple to pay the right and sometimes low price and get a good gem. With experience, there is a technique and skill to it. Tts why Patts always never fail to keep you interested even after so many times of visiting.....

Last edited by mackewell; 11-11-2012 at 06:44 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Wow bro, u super seasoned wor..btw hows club rehab at soi buchau there? fun? bro you are right, i think i stick wif 1500 LT fee, no point paying more lah...

And i also came across this http://www.climax-pattaya.com/. I wonder what are the entrance fee rates and can i bonk the chicks there? lol, enlighten me if you know any info about this lol.... And i also heard got one club macham alcazar and tiffany near pattaya klang there call 69? is there such place? i think can watch naked puyings in the show de.....
Not seasoned enough 555 A lot of these info is in P-A and FB can get one. Still learning new things with every trip. Patts too big 555

Rehab location can be found in cartoonman's map http://www.pattayabarguide.com/

Climax min must buy 2 LD at 350B each, 100B to rub oil on lady, ST (90min) room is 3500B

IIRC 69 is gal come sit and drink with you but no boom boom. Shows just go any agogo with show. Don't watch show lah, use the money go play with beer bar gals better.

The gals will be bored everytime play some old connect4, dice jackpot and jenga one. So you can add twist to the game. Teach them new games with LD as carrot will get them interested. If it's fun, they'll grow to like you a lot. Everytime you go that bar you'll get a good welcome.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

What I do is very simple. When I find someone I like, I will decide on a price in my mind. Then ask her. If the price is within my budget, ok we go. If its a little higher, I will most likely also accept.

But if its far from my intended price, I will just smile and keep quiet. If she interested and drop the price, then I can still consider.

If she also kept quiet, I will start looking out for next better player
Old 11-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Not sure for any of you but for me i find most times if i go hunting around with the sole intention of only finding & bonking a fun & chio syt, i'll probably will end up more disappointed as compared to going out and having fun by drinking with the girls and going with the flow instead.

it also pays sometimes to buy a few round of drinks to the mamasan or waitresses, esp. the mamasan cus they will help you filter out all the unnecessary headaches and introducing a girl that suits your requirements, be it looks or character-wise or whether they are runners or not (if available of course)...probably might get better attitude/service from the girl too...and also makes it much more convenient for you when you wanna extend the girl's stay, you just need to pay just the bf the following day and the rest is up to you & your girl to nego....even in the discos i try not to go straight into the "how much you cost" at first cheers, rather just enjoy the company, party together & let the flow kicks in and end of the day just hold the girls hand and head back to your room and then give the girl how much you like to give the next day...BUT OF COURSE be reasonable lah, dun expect to get away with FOC or pay like 500baht...if the girl likes you, most cases they are willing to take what you gave...unless if they are seasoned FL or doesnt like you, they would just state a high price upfront during the disco right away.

i see that some bros are going too much into the straight forward transaction p4f business instead of trying to strike a chemistry and playing the gfe game, getting to know the girl, having fun together etc...lets face it basically..unless if you are Tom Cruise or Super Junior...no chio girls would throw themselves to you and treat you like a king and then let you fuck for peanuts

sure you can land yourself a rare syt gem thats goes for cheap if you take the time & hunt around or if you are not picky in looks & body, im sure its easy to find the "normal rates" girls in Pattaya...if a girl doesnt like you or is a "ang pai" that quotes you a high price that you are not prepared to pay, no need to be jump around, just simply hunt around again loh

thatst why Pattaya is so accommodating for not only Ang Mohs but Asians as well as we both have our own hunting grounds, type & quality of preferred girls and their rates as well.....the ang moh are willing to pay 1~1.5k because they are there for the long run, doesnt mind how ugly, old or fat the girl is and/or they would normally go back to the same girl for RTF so it stretches the money for both the ang moh and the girl...

heck over here in Sillypore, in Thai Disco we are already paying 2800 baht on a LD for Waterfall without even getting to see or touch the girl naked...what is 2500bht for a LT

what im trying to say is dun spend too much thoughts and energy in a straight forward sex transaction and worrying about whether you being taken for a carrot head, just go with the flow with moderate hunting criteria with fun & enjoyment in mind rather than trying to be a beauty judge & looking for a supermodel and Im sure you have a pretty good time...even if worse case she turns out to be a runner, starfish or golden pussy, heck the next day is always a new day
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 11-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tennisballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to break up the discussion abit.

Any infos on the European agogos on ws? Might wanna check them out tonight. Not looking for ST/LT just want a change of scenery for once lol.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

Seriously ,

The prices in sg are crazy. Tts y i would say at the end of the day 2500 bht is the max i would go for LT. Cos the market nowadays is really different, gone are the days where you can get a nice one tt can accompany for makan the following day wif a 1-1.5k fee.

I had my fair share of crappy shite services when it came to LT. The puying practically just let me fuck twice , wake up 10am, wash up and go home at 10am wif a emotionaless expression. Usually the fj was like goin thru the motion too. Reason being i paid her 1k fr LT lol...

Thinking abt it, the prices at patts is still ok compare to bkk and phuket. Patts is not about nego price then go straight to xxx. Its R & R style, u need a gd companion to make sure the night is awesome...

So i would say go with 1.5k fee first then c how. May i would go up to de most is 2.5 k bht lah. In hatyai, yes u make sure u nego a good price cos its direct transaction, then later u want tip up to u. In patts, mentality is diff, u cant really save if u wanna have a good fun tts can go up to 3-4 pm the following day. But of cos dun spoilt market lah lol.

Thinking abt disco, there is no free lunch in this world. Its still gd to set a reasonabe price where both parties r happy abt. She also there to earn a little income and in sg context , it does not kill to stretch ur budget. Its ok to spend up to 4k per day at patts. We dun always go patts, and i rather u spend more at patts than in sg lol when u can... For sure, i will be boosting los economy more in this 5 years. Until nicole seah win marine parade in 2016 then i support sg more hahaha, pap no go lah lol...

Shld i have a 3k plus budget per day(exclude hotel) in patts(there is so much u can save nowadays on good comm xxx experience, even batam and jb also ex liao), i will say 2k fee is the price puyings will not complain much and go wif u liao and not give u starfish service. And of cos bf go disco, 2 meals of 40 bht makan near tukcom it mall will make u full and whacking my 5 small bottle of leo beer in 7 eleven( btw their outlets do not increase prices like ours)will make me high and spend less on alcohol in disco lol.....

Last edited by mackewell; 11-11-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Not sure for any of you but for me i find most times if i go hunting around with the sole intention of only finding & bonking a fun & chio syt, i'll probably will end up more disappointed as compared to going out and having fun by drinking with the girls and going with the flow instead.

it also pays sometimes to buy a few round of drinks to the mamasan or waitresses, esp. the mamasan cus they will help you filter out all the unnecessary headaches and introducing a girl that suits your requirements, be it looks or character-wise or whether they are runners or not (if available of course)...probably might get better attitude/service from the girl too...and also makes it much more convenient for you when you wanna extend the girl's stay, you just need to pay just the bf the following day and the rest is up to you & your girl to nego....even in the discos i try not to go straight into the "how much you cost" at first cheers, rather just enjoy the company, party together & let the flow kicks in and end of the day just hold the girls hand and head back to your room and then give the girl how much you like to give the next day...BUT OF COURSE be reasonable lah, dun expect to get away with FOC or pay like 500baht...if the girl likes you, most cases they are willing to take what you gave...unless if they are seasoned FL or doesnt like you, they would just state a high price upfront during the disco right away.

i see that some bros are going too much into the straight forward transaction p4f business instead of trying to strike a chemistry and playing the gfe game, getting to know the girl, having fun together etc...lets face it basically..unless if you are Tom Cruise or Super Junior...no chio girls would throw themselves to you and treat you like a king and then let you fuck for peanuts

sure you can land yourself a rare syt gem thats goes for cheap if you take the time & hunt around or if you are not picky in looks & body, im sure its easy to find the "normal rates" girls in Pattaya...if a girl doesnt like you or is a "ang pai" that quotes you a high price that you are not prepared to pay, no need to be jump around, just simply hunt around again loh

thatst why Pattaya is so accommodating for not only Ang Mohs but Asians as well as we both have our own hunting grounds, type & quality of preferred girls and their rates as well.....the ang moh are willing to pay 1~1.5k because they are there for the long run, doesnt mind how ugly, old or fat the girl is and/or they would normally go back to the same girl for RTF so it stretches the money for both the ang moh and the girl...

heck over here in Sillypore, in Thai Disco we are already paying 2800 baht on a LD for Waterfall without even getting to see or touch the girl naked...what is 2500bht for a LT

what im trying to say is dun spend too much thoughts and energy in a straight forward sex transaction and worrying about whether you being taken for a carrot head, just go with the flow with moderate hunting criteria with fun & enjoyment in mind rather than trying to be a beauty judge & looking for a supermodel and Im sure you have a pretty good time...even if worse case she turns out to be a runner, starfish or golden pussy, heck the next day is always a new day
Wah bro, looking at how much u spend on waterfall here, i hope u dun fall into the trap further and hang 1k sgd flower worrr.... 2013 songkran will be great in patts man, our tour grp here already ppl signing up liao, but i may not be one, i be working like dog in sillypore to chiong in patts in the low season.... Hahahaaa

Broa never in my mind i will look into sui mak mak syts for good service, for chicks under 23 yr old, most of the time they gif u decent service. I be in patts for the long run to haf a good time, not find chio wife or gf. Oh ya, so i think the milfs i target will like the LT prices i come up with bah hahahahahaha.....
Old 11-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Astranger is stuck in moderation for some time to come

IBCBET ACCOUNTS
20% EXTRA CREDIT
COUNT DAILY!
cash in & out 24/7
PM ME and i will get back to you shortly!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Regardless or GoGo, Beer bar or Discos. When you go hunting, always be prepare to walk away. For me, THB 3000 can get TG anytime, THB2000-THB2500 not too difficult, THB1500 need some effort and finally THB 1000 need some luck. This is all for LT pricing.

I always look at THB 1000 for LT as I strike lottery. This is because most girls ask high for asians. And we are group in the same catergory as japanese and koreans.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1