The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tanjc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Urgent Help Needed on KTVs

Dear all bros!!! need help!

I can't find any good KTVs to entertain my HKG boss. Wanna find those viets ktvs. Not too expensive type. I need contact number. Can't get hold of all the numbers online.
Old 20-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kislicksuckbite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Urgent Help Needed on KTVs

Bro, i strongly recommend you bring him go to 一代佳人 AGEHA Entertainment located at Excelsior Shopping Centre #02-09 Singapore 179805.
Its a KTV joint with live shows n i just returned from my first visit there today, this joint just opened in October 2013 and looks fantastic. Consider one of the cheapest yet classy joints in Singapore.
Beer towers @ $98
Beer jugs @49
Hard Liquors frm $200 onwards
VIP rooms available
Excluding hang flower fee if u interested in any of the singers.

2 girls caught my attention n hanged flower on them before they came to sit with me.

Number 98 (黎姿) - A tall n beautiful lady with a sweet voice. Looks conservative but once u warm her up enough, u r in for a good time. I personally love this sort!

Number 38 (艺菲)- A stunning bombshell that bound to make ur HKG boss head turn. She just arrived Singapore on Saturday n gaining popularity in a short time due to her excellent figure, and she was an athlete in her teens. No guy can take their eyes or hands off her BOOBS!!! Quite a handful or i should say hand not big enough to grab.

Pictures will say a thousand words. I need to figure out how to upload them though.

See to believe n up my points when u got a promotion. All the best!!!
(Psss: if u happen to get the 2 ladies mentioned, say Derrick recommended n who knows what they'll do next)
Old 21-03-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
betlobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Urgent Help Needed on KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kislicksuckbite View Post
Bro, i strongly recommend you bring him go to 一代佳人 AGEHA Entertainment located at Excelsior Shopping Centre #02-09 Singapore 179805.
Its a KTV joint with live shows n i just returned from my first visit there today, this joint just opened in October 2013 and looks fantastic. Consider one of the cheapest yet classy joints in Singapore.
Beer towers @ $98
Beer jugs @49
Hard Liquors frm $200 onwards
VIP rooms available
Excluding hang flower fee if u interested in any of the singers.

2 girls caught my attention n hanged flower on them before they came to sit with me.

Number 98 (黎姿) - A tall n beautiful lady with a sweet voice. Looks conservative but once u warm her up enough, u r in for a good time. I personally love this sort!

Number 38 (艺菲)- A stunning bombshell that bound to make ur HKG boss head turn. She just arrived Singapore on Saturday n gaining popularity in a short time due to her excellent figure, and she was an athlete in her teens. No guy can take their eyes or hands off her BOOBS!!! Quite a handful or i should say hand not big enough to grab.

Pictures will say a thousand words. I need to figure out how to upload them though.

See to believe n up my points when u got a promotion. All the best!!!
(Psss: if u happen to get the 2 ladies mentioned, say Derrick recommended n who knows what they'll do next)
Brother you manager there ah? Sounds like you know that place super well despite you first time there.
Old 21-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
supercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of light

this one sound like HFJ leh, not ktv right?
Old 22-03-2014, 10:59 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
youngpredator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hilltop ktv @ jurong bird park...
Old 24-03-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanjc View Post
Dear all bros!!! need help!

I can't find any good KTVs to entertain my HKG boss. Wanna find those viets ktvs. Not too expensive type. I need contact number. Can't get hold of all the numbers online.
If your boss likes KTV where can play with the girls :
Two best recommendations are a) XTD b) K2

If your boss likes KTV where can play with the girls but you want a more budget place i.e. cheaper liquor cost, no need to pay mami, tips $30 instead of $50:
Two best recommendations are a) GM b) New Shanghai

If your boss likes KTV where not necessary to play with the girls but just sit, talk & maybe ECA later & you want a more budget place i.e. cheaper liquor cost, no need to pay mami, tips $30 instead of $50:
Two best recommendations are a) W b) RS

If you want to compromise further on quality, quantity, price etc. there's KSP, Paramount, Echo, Friends(Golden Mile), Golden Castle, Sun City, Beer Belly, V5, V6(New Armani) etc.
Old 24-03-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Squeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercm View Post
this one sound like HFJ leh, not ktv right?
Sounds like it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1