The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 13-04-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of
Re: Toa payoh

Delete...she went back liao

Last edited by VDOM; 01-05-2021 at 11:37 AM.
Old 13-04-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
She asked if I bath, I said already bath from home.

Then she said we should change room then because the room beside the counter is very narrow for me which is true.

So she went out to the room directly opposite to check availability while I grab my clothing.

She came in again said her colleague need few minutes to prepare the room.

She then hug me from behind and started to jerk my tool...so I reciprocal...my left hand went to my back and slided into her pants and panty...damn, she is already wet...omg.

I started to rub her clit at high speed and she moaned and grab my tool harder...
Hahaha PM you bro think we met the same one.
Old 13-04-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 16
8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of8861 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
I rawed her leh...so 200 ok la

Btw, the 2-5 kia updating her. She is still awake...hahahha...

I have 4 lines, can trace her anytime.
RAW bro u brave,记得要享受就要接受
Old 13-04-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8861 View Post
RAW bro u brave,记得要享受就要接受
Agree, anyway, I am at another joint now with my another rawed ML...lmao. too horny after writing.
Old 13-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 11
69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of69boz has much to be proud of

Can the kind bros share pm contacts please?
Old 13-04-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Private sharing ok. Not here. Only trusted bros.

steady bro!
Old 13-04-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 5
UncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud ofUncleHUAT88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agree, anyway, I am at another joint now with my another rawed ML...lmao. too horny after writing.
U are one of the bravest bro here.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

When I was at blk 9x, I noticed there is a Chinese medical tuina (Dragon Health) with not bad looking ML. Did any bro patronised the shop and how is the massage skill and if any happy ending?
Old 13-04-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Delete...she went back liao

Last edited by VDOM; 01-05-2021 at 11:38 AM.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, song song gao jurong liao.
Today no raw, only bbbj.

Anyway, side track abit.

For years I have respected and protecting all the MLs who developed some form of close relationship.
I have never wanted to destroy someone so desperately.

So this MM, she started to took hrs before replying my msg even when I asked if she is free.

Hrs later she will said she is super busy and even said who will always look at hp msg all day when I asked her why so late then reply.

She didn't know, I have multiple lines, and I was chatting with her on another account.

Knn.

Sometimes noon time she said she is very busy, then night time when I asked how many she served, she said 2 only...knnbccb.

We chiongster paid money to be happy.

And I always protect those who gave me super package.

And I never stingy on paying...mostly 150 above.

This cb thinks she is pretty and can fk ard with me.

It will not end here.

Customers are King!
Think bro VDOM talking about m*** m*** at the blk * lor 7? L shape building right?
Old 13-04-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter View Post
When I was at blk 9x, I noticed there is a Chinese medical tuina (Dragon Health) with not bad looking ML. Did any bro patronised the shop and how is the massage skill and if any happy ending?
Went once. No happy ending but solid skill. More for traditional tuina. Not sure if “afterhours” got anything special. Boss sit further inside is an uncle iirc. Maybe other bros got diff exp.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
anyone still in contact with TPY Alice? the one with perky butt?
Upped u back here.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, song song gao jurong liao.
Today no raw, only bbbj.

Anyway, side track abit.

For years I have respected and protecting all the MLs who developed some form of close relationship.
I have never wanted to destroy someone so desperately.

So this MM, she started to took hrs before replying my msg even when I asked if she is free.

Hrs later she will said she is super busy and even said who will always look at hp msg all day when I asked her why so late then reply.

She didn't know, I have multiple lines, and I was chatting with her on another account.

Knn.

Sometimes noon time she said she is very busy, then night time when I asked how many she served, she said 2 only...knnbccb.

We chiongster paid money to be happy.

And I always protect those who gave me super package.

And I never stingy on paying...mostly 150 above.

This cb thinks she is pretty and can fk ard with me.

It will not end here.

Customers are King!
I think you going her one GAO GAO one
Old 13-04-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
MrNice8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Juicy ? Yes
Destroy her? No
Nobody know who and where she is/was.
Its yours words against her words.

Anyway thanks for the juicy story
Agree with piichai...

Juicy: yes... best story so far (but have to try than will know)

Destroy: Definitely not. You help to advertise her and the shop... make them popular by juicy story.. bros go and try...comes back with disappointment or fell like cursing the person telling juicy story

Destroy bros pocket: yes... those bros that believe or want to believe will try. ( so bros give fr if you have visited)

Have multiple lines.... haha... who knows maybe you are talking amongst yourself here in the forum?! Many multiple accounts to create juicy story ?!

2 sides of the story.. nobody knows who where he or she was.

So bros... be smart.
Old 13-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryJays View Post
Went once. No happy ending but solid skill. More for traditional tuina. Not sure if “afterhours” got anything special. Boss sit further inside is an uncle iirc. Maybe other bros got diff exp.
Thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1