The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
howmuchperhour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BLACKLIST :- Places to avoid

Hi bros,

We do have a bad experiences with some TNs, maybe we can share the information around so that others can avoid these places.

1) Far East Plaza - Spring Beauty & Spa on 5th floor operated by PRC.

The lady owner is above ave looking, ask me whether I need massage, so I went in. After I paid $30 for half hour massage and went into room, she got another girl to massage me, I told the girl that came in that I want the lady outside, anyways another girl came in which is not the lady I saw. She insisted that the lady in only "counter girl".

Anways I was easy-going and would like to proceed, I promised myself that I will refuse specials since the lady did not want to service me. About 5 mins into the massage, another customer came in, and went into another room for massage, and later another 5 mins another customer came in and used the last room. So in simple maths, all the three girls doing massage in three rooms. WTF, I paid my money and felt very bad in the end.

I went back to the shop about 1 hour later to confront the lady owner and she insisted that she do not do massage. They are not doing rotation of girls, if they do that , they would had told me that they rotate the girls. THE LADY OWNER IS CHOOSING CUSTOMERS AND I HOPE THAT SHE AND HER GIRLS F$%#K OFF BACK TO CHINA AND SHE THINK SHE IS SMART CHEATING MY MONEY #$%@&!##$
Old 07-07-2009, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of
Re: BLACKLIST :- Places to avoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by howmuchperhour View Post
Hi bros,

We do have a bad experiences with some TNs, maybe we can share the information around so that others can avoid these places.

The lady owner is above ave looking, ask me whether I need massage, so I went in. After I paid $30 for half hour massage and went into room, she got another girl to massage me, I told the girl that came in that I want the lady outside, anyways another girl came in which is not the lady I saw. She insisted that the lady in only "counter girl".

Anways I was easy-going and would like to proceed, I promised myself that I will refuse specials since the lady did not want to service me. About 5 mins into the massage, another customer came in, and went into another room for massage, and later another 5 mins another customer came in and used the last room. So in simple maths, all the three girls doing massage in three rooms. WTF, I paid my money and felt very bad in the end.

I went back to the shop about 1 hour later to confront the lady owner and she insisted that she do not do massage. They are not doing rotation of girls, if they do that , they would had told me that they rotate the girls. THE LADY OWNER IS CHOOSING CUSTOMERS AND I HOPE THAT SHE AND HER GIRLS F$%#K OFF BACK TO CHINA AND SHE THINK SHE IS SMART CHEATING MY MONEY #$%@&!##$
Hi,
Is this "spa" opposite Sanctuary HC (in the same corridor)? It's more like a tn with 3 or 4 cubicles.
I only went there once, was serviced by a Hongkong-gal (Kim or something) who was whohahaha-ing all the time.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Butane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

bro, chill. at least they will never earn your single cent again.

its not very expensive lesson to learn. thanks for your 'tip off'.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

Well,these joints and their operators do not know the benefits of having "returning" customers and the spread of word. Especially with all the brothers here sharing info in this forum..these "terrible" joints will see their business dwindle and eventually close down.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 22
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

well i dunno if those TN shop owners do know this forum exist for us to share informations..

but the TN usually operate for short term, operate for few mths then close down liao, so they dun practicse gd customer svc one..they just wanna earn as much in the shortest time
Old 07-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 21
Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!Ah Seah is one of the Best!

Bad sheep in the "family".....Some of them bringing their techniques used in their home town and hoping to make some good money from "quiet" Singaporean. Many of these people did not make it.

It happens in other trades as well.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about list of places to advoid, I have my fair share in Singapore years ago. Not sure if the management have changed or not. But sometimes, we get lousy services from a particular gal, and we just forget about the place. :P

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
1) Far East Plaza - Spring Beauty & Spa on 5th floor...
All brave honourable commandos deserve a tiger! The owner must be really above avg for u to brave in. Kudos!

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
howmuchperhour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Hi,
Is this "spa" opposite Sanctuary HC (in the same corridor)? It's more like a tn with 3 or 4 cubicles.
I only went there once, was serviced by a Hongkong-gal (Kim or something) who was whohahaha-ing all the time.
Hi bro, its opposite Santuary HC, but operated by PRCs about 3-4 gals, the lady boss is the best looking, can try your luck but try to show off your money first, or pay after the service dun pre-pay for the massage.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

What do you expect from people who do not hesitate to kill innocent babies (as seen in the melamine disaster in baby food ).
I usually avoid anything to do with PRC-just look at those con by China companies in the SGX, toxic paint in toys, toxic dyes in garments, ........ext2.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro, its opposite Santuary HC, but operated by PRCs about 3-4 gals, the lady boss is the best looking, can try your luck but try to show off your money first, or pay after the service dun pre-pay for the massage.
Ok, I know this place. Been there once.
Not to offend you but I liked the gal that serviced me.
I guess that ur poison is my sweetmeat.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
What do you expect from people who do not hesitate to kill innocent babies (as seen in the melamine disaster in baby food ).
I usually avoid anything to do with PRC-just look at those con by China companies in the SGX, toxic paint in toys, toxic dyes in garments, ........ext2.
Wah...u have many things to avoid liao....."made in China" is almost everywhere and anywhere....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1