The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
ashtodust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Fucking My Girl in Her JC Uniform

This is a sequel to my story with Jeanette entitled <Escape from Chinese New Year - A Story>. You should read it before starting this story, to appreciate it better.

One

There was plenty of work to do after returning from my Escape from Chinese New Year. Many of my clients are from the same industry, and this is the best time of the year for them to roll out their projects.

Whatsapp: Mr Thomas, Marketing Manager from XYZ here. We require your special assistance this coming Thursday where we expect our operations to hit an all-time high. It will be a busy night and we need you to rough it out with us.

As far as I'm concerned, Thursdays are not busy days for XYZ's industry.

As far as I'm concerned, that was not the proper way for my clients to phrase a request for my services.

Still, I understood what it meant.

Guess who is the Marketing Manager from XYZ?

Snapchat: Picture of Jeanette playing a clarinet, except the clarinet was too deep in her mouth.

This naughty girl.
Old 24-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
BobbyBoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking My Girl in Her JC Uniform

First to camp. Looking forward to more sexcapades with with Jeanette.

Link to some videos I have collected - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12617276

Old 24-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LoveLu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The previous one was good, this one should be better? Camping.
Old 25-02-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Wonder what JC Jeanette was from
Old 25-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
linwy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp here bro
Old 25-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and interest in this story!

I hope you will enjoy this as much as the prequel.

The JC uniform part will be towards the end, the climax, and there will be more action in this story.
Old 25-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Two

Another naughty girl I had to face was my CLS. After a week of not working, it seemed that it just refused to start.

When it finally revved to life, the sun had set and I was already 2 hours late for the appointment with my client.

My special client.

As I cruised through the now deserted highway with its toll gantries off, memories of my happier times with Jaclyn came to mind. The JC we attended where I asked her to be my girlfriend. The dorm where we had so many wild nights of tireless fucking. Her house. The beach where we made out for the first time together.

This same beach is also the site of Jeanette's showroom. A nice beachfront showroom with full-height glass windows, fully furnished kitchens, rooms and bedrooms for customers to try.

It's like a free holiday villa. Imagine what you can do if you own the keys to it.

Wait, who has the keys to it?

It was not difficult to spot Jeanette in the showroom, which, unlike what I was told, was definitely not busy.

Like a proud boyfriend, I watched this serious Jeanette dish out brochures and documents to the handful of customers in the showroom, explaining her stuff with that look of concentration.

Jeanette was wearing a seductive cut-out black pencil dress that hugged her contours, bringing out her waistline and that delectable ass of hers. The cut-out ended a good 20cm above the knees, teasing my eyes, everyone's eyes, with a generous feast of her thighs. The final knockout blow was the V neck that was low cut enough to show her downblouse if she bent over.

How many men have seen her downblouse today? Or the shape of her buns when she bent over in that tight pencil skirt?

My manhood stirred to life when I saw that she was wearing the same pair of Louboutins that I fucked her in.

Was she the prom queen or the marketing manager?

Finally tearing her eyes off the documents that she was presenting, Jeanette made eye contact with me and gave me a professional and serious nod.

There were luggages of documents piled at the corner of the showroom lobby, and one of those luggages stood out.

I made my way to that familiar looking luggage. As I got closer, I noticed that it was scratch free, shiny and free from customs and immigration stickers.

The luggage combination lock is now set to 0000. I tried my luck, giving the button a push.

CLICK.

What was in the luggage would make you wonder why Jeanette didn't use a proper password.

I quickly closed the luggage of whips, cuffs, harnesses and ropes.

As the luggage clicked shut, a loud swishing sound of falling documents filled the room.

I turned my head to the source of the sound to see Jeanette bend over to pick up those documents, flashing me a flirty wink and showing me her cleavage and a teaser of her bosoms.

She definitely didn't have to bend that low.

Jeanette was accompanied by another lady and 2 guys from her team.

The guys were slow to help her, and it was easy to understand why.

Their eyes widened as they looked down to check out her ass, before remembering that they had to help her. I felt proud and jealous at the same time.

The customers have left, and they were packing up. As Jeanette, still hunched over and showing her downblouse, picked up the documents to pack them back in the luggages, she thanked her colleagues for helping.

Jeanette: Thanks. It's getting late... you all should go first...

This was my first time seeing Jeanette up close and personal at work, and she looked like the kind of boss who would stay in office late while asking her subordinates to leave early.

It's just us now.

The two of us alone, in a free beachside villa.

Imagine what you can do if you own the keys to it.

Wait, who has the keys to it?
Old 25-02-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Oh dear. She's going to tie you to the bed and dominate you. Hehe
Old 25-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Three

Jeanette: Mr Thomas! What took you so long? You were late for my appointment, and I am not happy with that! I am going to talk to your boss about this, maybe he will think again about your promotion!

Jeanette's eyes were glowing and her voice was punctuated with flirtation.

I watched as she disappeared into the utility cabinet, the heels of her Louboutins clicking against the parquet floor.

The lights went off. The only lights I can see in the room now are the indicators from the aircon and the security cameras.

CLICK.

The red indicators of the security cameras died out.

The showroom is now bathed in the gentle, romantic glow of the moon.

Jeanette danced across the lobby to where I was, dragging the luggage of our special equipment and beckoning me.

We were greeted with the king-sized memory foam bed fitted with 350 thread count sheets. Moonlight poured in from the open doors of the balcony, which also let in the soothing sound of waves lapping at the beach.

As I lost myself to the hypnotic sound of the sea lashing at the sea, a sharp, painful lash shot up my legs, bringing me instantly to my knees. I looked at to see the towering silhouette of a petite woman wearing 4.5 inch heels, with a whip in her hand.

Jeanette: Get on the bed, spread your arms and legs and do not touch me unless I tell you to.

I gaped at her in disbelief while my manhood hardened in anticipation of what is going to happen.

Jeanette: What are you waiting for?

The burning sensation of her palm descended upon my cheek as Jeanette sought to assert her dominance over me. This woman means business.

I'm in a showroom alone with a hot office lady in heels, and she has whipped and slapped me.

Jeanette: Hurry up!!!

I have never heard her shout at me this way before, and it was hard to imagine that this petite and demure girl could get so fierce.

I complied. Jeanette crouched above me, covering the air around me with the smell of her perfume. The cold hardness of cuffs clasped my wrists as I felt these cuffs pull my arms to the bedposts. With her delicious 32B breasts just above face, I took a sniff at it and inched forward to suck them through the material of her dress.

I soon learnt that it was not the right thing to do.

The serenity of the showroom was broken by the rustling of the whip as it swung up the air before striking my chest.

Me: Ouch! I'm sorry... Jeanette... I will obey you... I promise...

Jeanette's ferocity turned me on as much as it terrified me. She was sitting on my crotch and I could feel the wetness of her own crotch.

Jeanette: Good, good. I will reward you for obeying me.

Climbing over me and and locking her eyes on mine, she leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

Jeanette: You like my underwear, right? Remember what you did with the underwear in my luggage, you pervert?

She rose to stand on the bed, giving the area around her loins and beneath her dress a little tug before wriggling her legs for her panties to fall. Jeanette knelt by my side as she dangled my prize over my head.

Jeanette: Do you want to know how it smells like? I've worn it for the whole day...

I nodded excitedly, and was rewarded with a few brushes of her panties over my nose. As the smell of her worn panties rushed in my nose, my body tingled with immense pleasure, causing my limbs to tense up in excitement. That was when the pull of the cuffs reminded me that I was restrained.

Jeanette: I want you to taste it now...

I watched in horror and pleasure as Jeanette rolled her panties into her ball, stuffing it into my mouth.

The lump of moist silk in my mouth tasted like many things. Perfume, sweat, urine and juices from her love canal fused together to form a kinky ferment of tastes.

My manhood hardened as I savoured the rich taste of her womanly essence. While my palate was treated to this feast, my eyes were treated to another feast.

Straddling me, Jeanette lifted her pencil dress to expose her naked pussy, the tattoo on her abdomen, and her braless breasts.

She was braless the whole day?

She tore off the nipple tape on her bosoms and did a catwalk to the balcony. With nothing but the moon lighting up the showroom, there were only silhouettes to see, but that was a pleasurable new experience. Her slow catwalk offered me a splendid view the silhouette of her hourglass, petite body, and the slim heels of her Louboutins seemed to make her legs look longer and thinner. She flicked the nipple tape over the balcony and stood there for what seemed like a long time, as if waiting to see if people might see her naked.

The clicking of her Louboutins against the parquet floor got louder in the same way as her silhouette grew in size before me.

Jeanette: You've seen enough for tonight, Thomas...

She dragged her naked body over me, first pausing with her breasts over my throbbing manhood, and then dragged herself further up to face me, undoing my tie.

My monochrome, moonlit vision turned pitch black as the tie got wrapped around my eyes, the tight knot causing my head to throb with my pulse.

I could only rely on my smell and touch senses now.

The familiar smell of perfume got stronger as I felt a lump approach my face.

Well, it was two lumps.

I would have taken a chance to gnaw them, but I was gagged with her panties, which was still overloading my tongue with the womanly tastes of her love hole.

Jeanette undid the buttons of my shirt and moved herself lower, her hands stopping at my belt buckle. Teasingly, she cupped my balls and gave them a little squeeze. The tension around my manhood was freed as soon as she pulled down my pants to my ankles, which were still clasped to her cuffs.

The mattress bounced lightly as she got off her bed. Jeanette is now preparing for her next move.
Old 25-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Oh yes. She is dominating you.
Old 26-02-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

SG50ShadesofGrey?
Old 26-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Four

I am blindfolded by my own tie and gagged with Jeanette's thongs.

I thought I was only left with my senses of touch and smell.

I was wrong.

Our life together is so precious together
We have grown, we have grown
Although our love is still special
Let's take our chance and fly away somewhere alone.

My phone rang from the heap of cloth around my ankles, and from the ringtone, I knew just who it was.

Someone important enough for me to use her favorite song as her ringtome on my phone. Someone I've been avoiding since Chinese New Year.

The mood of the song was just right for this romantic moonlit night alone with Jeanette, yet the blood drained from my loins as the caller's face came to mind.

It's been so long since we took the time
No one's to blame
I know time flies so quickly
But when I see you darling
It's like we both are falling in love again
It'll be just like starting over, starting over

The song got louder, faster and more noticeable, and the sound of my ringing phone drifted away as Jeanette picked up the phone with loudspeaker.

Tonight, I've seen Serious Jeanette become Dominant Jeanette. Now I hear Dominant Jeanette become Demure Jeanette as she turned on her girly, dainty usual voice.

Jeanette: Hello?

Mother: Hello? ... Er, Thomas?

Jeanette: Thomas is busy now, what is the matter, auntie?

Mother: You are...?

Jeanette giggled and covered her mouth before replying.

Jeanette: I'm dating your son now, auntie. Thomas haven't tell you? Wait, Thomas is back, let me pass the phone to him...

There was a soft thud on my right ear as the phone landed on the bed, and the static from the phone call flooded my ears. Finally, the lump of silk was pulled out of my mouth.

Me: Ma...?

Mother: Where have you been all Chinese New Year, son? All my calls unanswered, not even one visit!

She's right, if it weren't for Jeanette, this call would have been unanswered too.

As Mother complained, a familiar, warm, moist sensation gripped my penis, sliding up and down repeatedly and accompanied by the feeling of a warm, smooth hand on my balls.

This naughty girl.

I tried to rein in the effects of Jeanette's BJ, but it was so overpowering.

Me: You know... I've been... going through a lot... ma...!

I was trying hard to control my panting over the phone.

Mother: Are you ok, son? You don't sound right...

Me: I'm ok, ma!!! Jeanette... ooohhhhhh Jeanette! She's... taking me... somewhere nice... ... aahhhh yes... somewhere nice... for a run...

I bet Jeanette was laughing inside her as this happened, and she showed no sign of stopping. Bathing my shaft and my sack in her saliva, she made no effort in softening the slurping sounds she made as she sucked me.

The cuffs rattled while my body trembled from the waves of pleasure from Jeanette's mouth.

There was a awkward silence as Mother struggled to make sense of what I just said.

Mother: ... ... Come and see your mother soon before she dies alone in her house! Who is this girl you are seeing now? She sounds sweet. Bring her home some day. Let me see her. Mummy loves you, son...

Mother put down the phone and Jeanette burst out in laughter. I would have grabbed her and fucked the naughty brains out of her, but I couldn't.

Jeanette: Mummy loves you, son...

Jeanette imitated Mother in mockery, as I felt the mattress sink on both sides of me while Jeanette slid forward with her legs, towards my face.
A recognizable aroma got stronger as the sliding stopped. There was a warm object above me, something I have smelt and tasted so much.

Jeanette: How did my thongs taste, Thomas? Nothing beats tasted the real thing, right? Eat me.

The warm body sank towards my face and I responded by kissing and sucking it. A stream of hot fluid flowed into my mouth, and I gladly relished this savoury nectar.

I was now breathing and eating pussy.

Jeanette was fucking my face.

Moving my tongue around Jeanette's love canal, I stopped at the top of the canal and assaulted that tip with all the attention I could give. My head felt warm as blood rushed to my head, throbbing around the knot from the blindfold and making my sweat.

Jeanette: You are doing well for a blindfolded man, Thomas... don't stop...

The flow of juices intensified and got more forceful, and I could feel Jeanette's thighs around my cheeks convulse with pleasure.

Jeanette's moans got louder and higher pitched as her thighs convulsed more and more intensely.

Almost there.

Jeanette: Aaaaahhhhhhh! You are the best, Thomas!!!

Jeanette's thighs clamped around my face intensely for a few seconds before her warm, wet body slumped against my tired, sweaty face.

We paused for a while to recover.

Jeanette climbed off the bed and I heard the sliding of metal in the distance.

What is her next move going to be?

The cuffs around my wrists snapped free and I felt Jeanette undo the knot around my eyes. Her body was glistening with sweat from the intense workout.

Jeanette: Show me how you touch yourself now.

I sat up to see Jeanette walk towards a pole by the balcony. Mounting herself on the pole, she blew me a kiss. Like a stripper.

I swabbed my penis with my newly freed hands and had a taste of Jeanette's saliva. Feasting my eyes on Jeanette's seductive motions on the pole, I stroked myself to an instant high.

I can't believe we are doing all this in a showroom.

Jeanette's hands gripped the top of the pole and she twirled around effortlessly in a graceful dance. Letting go of one hand, she straddled the pole and intensified her twirl, arching her body in an S and pressing the small of her back against the pole as she twirled and twirled. Next she did the opposite, turning herself upside down and gripping the bottom of the pole as she orbited the pole, her legs spread eagle.

I'm dating a super woman.

Turning herself right side up again, she spun herself around the pole and plastered her naked, clean shaven pussy on the pole, sliding down.

Jeanette: Show is over, Thomas. I want you to take over control now and fuck me from behind.

She came over to me and freed my legs.

Jeanette: On the balcony.

I jumped out of bed, shaking my pants off my ankles and savouring my newfound freedom and grabbed Jeanette.

We raced to the balcony and she bent forward facing the beach, her hands on the railing.

I don't know what time it is now, but it sure is dark.

We were both wet from all the action. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her love pillows from behind, causing Jeanette to let out a soft moan.

There was no time to waste. I have waited long enough. With my manhood between her ass cheeks, I thrust myself into her back, and Jeanette's body tightened from the shock.

I don't know if there was anyone at the beach, but I don't care now.

We slapped our bodies against one another in tandem with the rhythm of the waves that were slapping the sandy beach. My hands roamed around her sweaty body. Jeanette stretched her arm below her groin and went for my balls, kneading them in sync with nature's metronome.

After such an intense evening, it didn't take long for me to cum.

My manhood surged with waves of bliss, signalling me to pull out.

Jeanette: We are safe. I want to feel your juices in me, Thomas.

There is nothing hotter than fucking a naked girl raw in her heels, and cumming in her.

As her pussy contracted and gripped my manhood, I unloaded myself in the delightful union of our bodies.
Old 26-02-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Five

The aftermath of our wild romp in the showroom was a crimescene. There was no way we could leave the wet, crumpled bedsheets that way.

We finally checked the time. It was 4am.

In the moonlight, we waded naked to the store room for a fresh set of sheets, and changed them. We had to prepare for the next day of work and hurriedly kept the cuffs, the whips and the stripper pole.

In our crumpled clothes, messy hair and sweaty bodies, I led Jeanette to my car, offering to take her home so that she could change and wash up.

Jeanette: Thomas...? You don't seem to like your mother...

Me: That's not true, Jeanette. Mother and I have gone through a lot together as mother and son. When I was 6, my father got a stroke and became paralysed neck down. I had to work odd jobs with Mother to pay our bills, the housing loan, my father's medical bills and feed my 3 younger siblings. Mother is the strongest woman I have seen in my life, and I respect her alot... ... it's just... Mother liked Jaclyn a lot... my relationship collapsed, and Mother and I wept together the day Jaclyn left...

For a few moments, there was only the hum of the engine and the sound of the tyres running over the gravel as Jeanette thought of her response.

Jeanette: It's not your fault things turned out this way, Thomas... You are a grown man and you have an established career. Your mother is still very proud of you, and she loves you...

As Jeanette gave me directions to her house, I couldn't help but feel a sense of deja vu.

I've driven down this road many times.

It's all too familiar.

I turned left into the row of semi-Ds, as Jeanette instructed.

The hair on my skin stood up. That tree in Number 19? I was the one who planted it. The corner room on the third floor of Number 19? That was where I slept for so many nights of my life.

Is she asleep in that room now?

We pulled over 2 houses later at Number 23, and I could feel the blood drain from my face.

Jeanette: Thomas...?

The snap of her fingers in front of my face jolted me from my daze.

Jeanette: This is where I live... I just want you to know... I love you for all that you are, and I'll always be here for you.

"I love you."

We never exchanged those words, not until now.

Me: I... I...

Her face flush with blood, she closed her eyes and leaned towards me to peck me on the cheeks before getting off my car.

As she walked towards the gate, she turned back to me, waving at me to say goodbye.

Looking in the rear view mirror, I noticed the corner room of Number 19 light up.

Jaclyn, is that you? Do you know I am so close to you now? Yet we have grown so far apart...

I've driven down this same road home so many times.

It's all too familiar.

I'm so scared of committing myself to another relationship...
Old 26-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

Six

My doorbell chimed repeatedly in the silence of midnight.

Whoever it was, he is very desperate to see me.

I opened the door and she stormed into my apartment, stopping right in front of me and looking me in the eye.

Jeanette: Where have you been the past few days? Why are you avoiding me?

Me: You said you loved me. I... I don't know if I'm ready...

Jeanette: What we have is different from what you had with your ex, Thomas... I am serious about you... and I will prove it to you...

She took our her phone and set it to video recording. Looking at the camera, Jeanette exhaled and nodded. She began to unbutton her blouse, revealing the purple lacy bra beneath it. She then took off her skirt and her thongs, showing her gleaming pussy to the camera and spreading its flaps apart.

Jeanette climbed onto me and slid her hands down my chest. I could see from the look in her eyes that she was afraid, and close to tears. Yet she was trying to project an image of confidence and determination. Inclining her face towards mine, our lips and tongues met in an intense, passionate lock.

Her hands searched for mine, and clasped them tight. It was a grip of fear.

To prove her seriousness in this relationship, Jeanette has chosen to take the risk of recording a sex tape of us. She was afraid, yet her love was so strong that she didn't care.

I can't do this.

Prising myself from her, I went over to her phone.

Me: I cannot let you do this, Jeanette. You don't have to take the risk of recording a sex tape to prove yourself.

Jeanette: I know I can trust you with my dirtiest secrets, Thomas. And I'll do whatever it takes to show you how much you mean to me.

Jeanette lurched forward in an effort to snatch her phone, but I beat her to it.

I stopped the recording and deleted the clip.

We sat on the floor against the couch in embrace. Sniffing as tears streamed down my face, I felt my shirt turning wet as Jeanette sobbed in my arms.

Me: I'm sorry... Jeanette... You don't have to prove anything to me...

I could feel the thumping of her heart against my chest.

Me: I love you too... and we can do this...
Old 26-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Wow brother. I really like your story. Really you 捡到宝 do treasure Jeanette ! Do not make her sad ! Where to find a Jem like her. I know that old relationships are the hardest to forget. Whenever I go past my ex house while driving. All those memories will suddenly surge back.

Time heals all wounds but leaves a scar. I say give your best to Jeanette!

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1