The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Must ask all experienced bros here: how to f the lady in so many pose like missionary and cowgirl which requires the bed? The massage bed is so small and narrow I never feel comfortable or safe , like going to fall off

Thus restricted to only standing pose or at the most the ML lies down at the edge of the bed and I still have to stand.
Thats the fun of it! Trying everything on a small massage bed. Curtain even more shiok when you and the bro beside see who can work harder to let the MLs moan.
Best when ML pull you head down to french when she need to moan in order to mask the sound!

Bro, my advise is don’t think too much. Overthinking takes away all form of excitement and enjoyment.
Old 06-08-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Haven’t encounter a ML that can fuck. Unless if offer HJ, then matter of time can fuck. Those who don’t offer anything maybe got no chance
This is a strange statement coming from you. Sure or not?
Old 06-08-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Typo. I meant can’t fuck.
Old 06-08-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I also post him a question on Feng ming building thread, #44 .
Old 08-08-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

I have bought a massage package of $3.2k at joyrce

The ml was really good but v ah sor, those in China they call 大妈type
It is the cleanest tcm spa. Cos it is in the crowded shopping malls.

At 1st I don't have the intention to fuck her. But after buy the package from her, she become service oriented. She rem my birthday as need to copy from my ID. so my birthday she ask me to go to her shop as she prepare a slice of cake n her hometown spiced bbq lamb steak. That steak is quite big. Can have for meals. 5 plastic containers.

I was quite touch. So I ask her y the special treatment? She says after her work, pick her up. So OK lor. Since I took a week leave. So in the evening I went to pick her up. She ask me to fetch her home. I was thinking knn now make me free driver. OK nvm since u prepare food n cake. Just send her home.

Reach her place. She came n hug me whisper happy birthday to me. I was a bit turn on as her bending over position can see her lacy bra. I took the courage n kiss her n yes dfk passionate session took place. She grab my hands n say her roommate just move out. Got the hint
Fuck her raw. She was damn tight. But not virgin. Cos her daughter is 18 yo. Cip n cim. No issues.

This relationship continue for 9months. Till I call it off. Cos she really not pretty n really v ah sor. Don't want people see me hanging out with her

She was hurt. Replace her colleague for my package. Left two more sessions. But nvr went back. Cos paisei max. All her colleagues know we been fucking.

Till recently saw her, she put on a lot of weight sia. Hair much shorter. Above the ears. I was lucky to dumb her. She is now unbearable to fuck anymore

The 2nd one was at tpy tcm. The ml was naughty, grinding her pussy on my kkj. So I dare her to slip in. She say no. Like that can make me cum. My small head tale over. I slip my dick into her. Yes raw into her. She got a shock n try to push me away. But I was already pika pika her fierce. She just let go n moan loudly. Her tcm boss heard n bang the door. Don't care we still continue to fuck.

After the deed. Her tcm boss scold me n told me not to come anymore. Seems like her bf or what sia. 1 month later monkey horny wanna look for her, the tcm gone liao. Empty. Most likely raid. I panicked. Went to Kelantan n check 3 times. 1 month, 3 months n 6 months window period to make sure I nvr kena std
Old 08-08-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post

At 1st I don't have the intention to fuck her. But after buy the package from her, she become service oriented. She rem my birthday as need to copy from my ID. so my birthday she ask me to go to her shop as she prepare a slice of cake n her hometown spiced bbq lamb steak. That steak is quite big. Can have for meals. 5 plastic containers.

I was quite touch. So I ask her y the special treatment? She says after her work, pick her up. So OK lor. Since I took a week leave. So in the evening I went to pick her up. She ask me to fetch her home. I was thinking knn now make me free driver. OK nvm since u prepare food n cake. Just send her home.

Reach her place. She came n hug me whisper happy birthday to me. I was a bit turn on as her bending over position can see her lacy bra. I took the courage n kiss her n yes dfk passionate session took place. She grab my hands n say her roommate just move out. Got the hint
Fuck her raw. She was damn tight. But not virgin. Cos her daughter is 18 yo. Cip n cim. No issues.

This relationship continue for 9months. Till I call it off. Cos she really not pretty n really v ah sor. Don't want people see me hanging out with her

She was hurt. Replace her colleague for my package. Left two more sessions. But nvr went back. Cos paisei max. All her colleagues know we been fucking.

Till recently saw her, she put on a lot of weight sia. Hair much shorter. Above the ears. I was lucky to dumb her. She is now unbearable to fuck anymore

The 2nd one was at tpy tcm. The ml was naughty, grinding her pussy on my kkj. So I dare her to slip in. She say no. Like that can make me cum. My small head tale over. I slip my dick into her. Yes raw into her. She got a shock n try to push me away. But I was already pika pika her fierce. She just let go n moan loudly. Her tcm boss heard n bang the door. Don't care we still continue to fuck.

After the deed. Her tcm boss scold me n told me not to come anymore. Seems like her bf or what sia. 1 month later monkey horny wanna look for her, the tcm gone liao. Empty. Most likely raid. I panicked. Went to Kelantan n check 3 times. 1 month, 3 months n 6 months window period to make sure I nvr kena std
Salute! What a great experience.
Old 08-08-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post

solid! I only fuck twice at tcm, mostly spa or hotel...that time at tcm, only 2 ladies working..chinese sinseh not around...pump her until got some moaning sound, the colleague asked what happened, just pretend massage time pain got noise...later just shoot out on the butt...but I think she suspect we have sex because I quite regular...the tcm also no more already
Old 08-08-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Someone zap me n call me bastard. Come on la. What ur issue?
Old 08-08-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Haz. Got into a relationship that is supposed to be NSA. Last 2 years, call it quits after she went back during covid period.
Broke my own rules and things got messy..
Can’t seem to choing anymore. Hahahha.
Old 08-08-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Haz. Got into a relationship that is supposed to be NSA. Last 2 years, call it quits after she went back during covid period.
Broke my own rules and things got messy..
Can’t seem to choing anymore. Hahahha.
R u married? If yes I sure u r grounded
Old 09-08-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Met one at clean spa - later change job to facial industry - hot for a milf thighs could be slimmer but ba ba type but nice face and nice butt and tits … other then pay for hotel, fucked her for 8-9 times no need extra cos she lack sex I suppose and bought her one smallish branded wallet nia cos I feel guilty - kanna accused of being stingy but still today she wants to fuck - May proceed to ask her to book and pay for hotel instead LOL - dun underestimate woman’s needs if heng everything FOC
Old 10-08-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Met one at clean spa - later change job to facial industry - hot for a milf thighs could be slimmer but ba ba type but nice face and nice butt and tits … other then pay for hotel, fucked her for 8-9 times no need extra cos she lack sex I suppose and bought her one smallish branded wallet nia cos I feel guilty - kanna accused of being stingy but still today she wants to fuck - May proceed to ask her to book and pay for hotel instead LOL - dun underestimate woman’s needs if heng everything FOC
Pro. You know how to control your girl.
Old 11-08-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow this thread is still alive! Let me contribute abit:

Met an aunty (not really that bad looking, but older than me, has a belly) all the way back in 2017(?) at a clean spa in a mall in Chinatown.

Started with HJ, then bbbj (without change in price), then finally one day after a few years of regular visits, suddenly she agreed to do it. I was quite stunned cos I always teased her and asked her can we do it can we do it today? And one fine day she was in the mood, so she just rode me RAW.

Quite scary but I my checkups all clear, no STDs. so over the years, kept finding her for good massage + fuck session, even as she moved from Chinatown to NEL to EW line. As she moved, her regulars also decreased, so I'm like one of her only super laojiao regulars left.

I think it's safe to assume that she likes my cock, because sometimes when she's on her period, she tells me not to come at all. Can't let me visit and not fuck her hah!
Old 12-08-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Talking Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Met one masseuse called ViVi, willing to please 10/10, big smile when you enter the ROOM. Hug you inside the room like your long lost gf. Lesson last for 25 mins. No rush at all. after that it continue with her massage... Solid strong massage...

This is the regular place that I will visit monthly basis . and she will stopped for this in november so those interested got to be fast....

Please take care of this gems 💎.

Cheers...

Damage $150-$180 - 90min 2 shot depend on your neg skill a busty mlif not to miss.
Old 12-08-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

have a big boobs PRC MILF in east side shopping mall, she feel dame horny after i sucking her hard nipples and offer FJ
I told her 没有套 怎么干, she replied 我有办法
she take out some cling wrap , wrap around my kkj go on top and start riding it

paid 2B and leave as happy man
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1