The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
amandafletcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Has anyone been caught ?

i was wondering if any customer here has been caught for visiting a massage parlour in sing by police.im here for a visit for one month.i want to get a real body massage and if she offers special like hj then that would be nice also.any help plz.has there been any reported incident of male customers being arrested ? or it just risky for massage girls ? plz help.
Old 27-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has anyone been caught ?

if u go to fl d2, can hv many report of customer kenna question by av, but if cooperate, they release u, else follow go cantoment for 24 hr detention, and get bail out by wife or familily member.
see here bro........

http://sammyboy.online/adult-d...1-09-a-11.html

http://sammyboy.online/search....archid=6009736
Old 28-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
machinegun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think strike 4D is easier than kanna caught.

hehe......
Old 29-03-2009, 02:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
amandafletcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is fl d2
Old 29-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not to worry about being caught as long as you do not try to act hero and ya-ya

They will only take down your information and that's all. They will not charge against you as their target is the ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandafletcher View Post
i was wondering if any customer here has been caught for visiting a massage parlour in sing by police.im here for a visit for one month.i want to get a real body massage and if she offers special like hj then that would be nice also.any help plz.has there been any reported incident of male customers being arrested ? or it just risky for massage girls ? plz help.
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 29-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ray70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandafletcher View Post

Not to worry, in singapore.. like what some bros says.. even if u are caught in the act ... just be obedient and follows their instructions... try not to yaya papaya.... just act innocent, say dunno this dunno tat la, walk pass saw the signboard so go in and try try... things like tat.... and answer accordingly......

the police will raise their voices at you at first ... giving u a stern look.. but at the end of the day.. seeing you response tamely.. he will also let u go... usual tactics...

in your case, just bring your passport along to identify yourself... the last time... i do not have my i.c. with me..

i show them my workplace pass with photo and i/c also no problem...

my 2 cents worth of experience tells me..

enjoy urself!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1