The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV Kakis

Since the border already open why are our bros still paying this kind of price now???
Just report those girls and KTV and let them close down for not waking up their ideas.

Btw my worker already applied for leave to go back to Malaysia over the weekend only like Fri till Mon only? I think the bros here can try to plan a short trip over there to play the more fun KTV/massage/eat and stay hotel. I think the expenses over there for 3 days are still gonna be much cheaper than u play in SINGAPORE paying the 17% excess and must order food and fun at extra costs.

Singapore is getting ridiculously pricey now. With average pay like 4-5K, how are peesian in here gonna survive and play lol? Those KTVs are not helping too might as well close them down for good and spend our money elsewhere better.
Old 01-12-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Besides oscar, any more ktv reopening?
Old 01-12-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Not sure after covid will the price drop. Even Vietnam are expensive now.
Old 02-12-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
qingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqingsheng80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Waiting for paramount and IQ to reopen
Old 02-12-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Since the border already open why are our bros still paying this kind of price now???
Just report those girls and KTV and let them close down for not waking up their ideas.

Btw my worker already applied for leave to go back to Malaysia over the weekend only like Fri till Mon only? I think the bros here can try to plan a short trip over there to play the more fun KTV/massage/eat and stay hotel. I think the expenses over there for 3 days are still gonna be much cheaper than u play in SINGAPORE paying the 17% excess and must order food and fun at extra costs.

Singapore is getting ridiculously pricey now. With average pay like 4-5K, how are peesian in here gonna survive and play lol? Those KTVs are not helping too might as well close them down for good and spend our money elsewhere better.
the vtl to jb only open to Malaysia citizen , PR and long term pass holder.
Old 02-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
the vtl to jb only open to Malaysia citizen , PR and long term pass holder.
U can take a flight to Kl then explore all the way from KL to jb. PCR might be costly but still cheaper than the spending in local KTV plus it got an actual function to test ur covid status. Try not to fly now cause the holiday season and expensive. Maybe during Jan when everyone is back to work.

Also, I heard from my colleague u can enter via JB to Singapore using land transport cause u are Singaporean, they cannot don't let u in. Is still VTL but the tests still apply.
Old 03-12-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Anyone drinking today?
Old 03-12-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone drinking today?
oscar ar? 10 char
Old 03-12-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...5L6bUrdITzQdcv

Dynasty, club jade and china doll all going to be shut for good? End of an era, and it is not even due to covid
Old 04-12-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Drinking as in casual drinking maybe with some girls around like golden mile or pubs only.

I am definitely not supporting any KTV turn pub nowadays paying the ridiculous price and substandard playability. How can any bro accept paying so high tips and the girl actually run around, no singing, no loud music, forced to buy food, limited to drinking till 1030, forced to pay the stupid 17% (GST and service) and still pay a premium price to bring back for further actions?

It is not that I can't spend but I also gauge the value and fun I get back from my spendings. So I really think sg is not fun, expensive and not willing to spend here. Every trip to the KTV plus bring home will cost around 1K+. Bros you have any idea what kind of price you all are paying and consider that the fact the whole world is still suffering from this pandemic.

Since paying thousands already, I will actually consider going overseas like Cambodia or even Malaysia where the prices of booking hotels and go KTV are actually lower reflecting the actual state of the world now. Of course without the quarantine too.

I calculated paying say $300 for the two PCRs, some ARTs testing and covid insurance about 400+ and VTL flight ticket 600-700. Cost about 1 k to get there. Then the hotel is unbelievably cheap there, drinking cheap, must know people to go KTV that can sing, bring home also cheaper can negotiate. Cause unlike SG, these countries are not rich and not creating wealth now. If they don't do our businesses, they won't have many businesses. So spend about 2 K plus there u can have many many nights of fun. Where in Singapore I think at most 2 K plus get u 2 nights of substandard fun.

So bros just drink casually here and don't support all this nonsense at all. Save your money and spend it elsewhere in the world. The KTVs in Singapore don't deserve our money, in fact, they also don't service good enough to earn it. Please Bros respect urself don't spend money and get jeer by those KTV girls for paying very little or not as much as those richer bros. What rights have the girls got to treat you all like that when you are paying and they never actually think about what have they contributed to our bro's fun at all.

Just don't support KTVs, no businesses for them, with rental and living expenses pressing down, soon they will give in and reduce the prices too. However, this needs the contribution and commitment of all the bros here. Life is harder than ever, living expenses are also pressing down on brothers hard enough. How can they raise the prices so much and let our bros who are being deprived a long time of no fun due to travel restrictions suffer even more (low playability, high premium price, get jeer by ladies).
Old 06-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Golden mile tower got one pub open in basement. Anyone went before?
Old 07-12-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Golden mile tower got one pub open in basement. Anyone went before?
Urban bistro, that's the one that bros complain of forcing patrons buy overpriced food.
Old 07-12-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Urban bistro, that's the one that bros complain of forcing patrons buy overpriced food.
Tiagong recently police raid golden mile leh. Better to avoid that place for now.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10809 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Overpriced girls with mamasan too
Old 07-12-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Overpriced Only ?? How long Girl at your table and fly again ?? Totally not worth..Is not high or low Fees..Pay Mms too..Omg..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1