The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-07-2023, 09:15 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
I agree with you Bro. Kk is gentle and friendly there is no way the description fit her unless that ML is an imposter.
I can give a little context to this so it will help to clear the air a bit(or confuse further, but let me give this a shot). This is from a few ml-s .
The comment I hear a few times is 你们以为你们在挑老婆. This comes in the context when many bro-s come and keblakan when they feel the photos are not like the ml even if there are at times little differences. They will say things why so short, hair so different, got pimple, no feel, boob so small, etc. And when they ask for the $10 admin fee(think this was written on slg), it ends up in a heated argument.
The reason why bros come out to play is because we desire things which we cannot get other than ml-s, mp-s,gl, hc and domes most of the time. Of course there are exceptions. I cannot dispute their reasoning we are looking for a more beautiful (that is in this context), it is lopsided as there are definitely other things like service, etc we seek.
Like I mention for another ml, to know if this is her, those who can visit her can help to verify if it is really her.this authenticity issue for kk is not new to be honest.
Old 11-07-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
She's not FN now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
No leh, didn't get when i was there. Not sure why. Maybe only upon RTM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, suggest that you try to take it off, she will either let you or reposition herself. No harm trying but please respect her decision. This is where the fun is. Like you said, it could be a rtm bonus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Nah i've never visited her b4 but from her previous MRs, it was mentioned that she was 5g certified.
As far as I know, AQ never wanted FN, was a mistake in the ad and she requested for the change long time back. So yeah, no auto FN even with multiple RTM. I think you will get a more comfortable session if you respect her boundaries.
That said as bro Derrickboy said unless u need the visuals it’s still as fun, just learn to enjoy within her limits, and she will be a nice lady who will treat you well.
Old 11-07-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
I agree with you Bro. Kk is gentle and friendly there is no way the description fit her unless that ML is an imposter.
As I've already mentioned in my previous post, the video posted on the website was the obvious tell-tale sign: even though her face cannot be seen, I recognise that the body and boobs don't belong to her. I know all my MLs boobs well; the shape etc.

Glad to hear that the listing was removed.

Downright despicable to use someone else's pics and listing as your own.
SLG will not condone such behaviour.
Old 11-07-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
She was quite popular when she first started about a year back. Maybe got bf already or RTC soon.

Or totally different person.
The ML I met told me she is here in SG for the first time on a 6 month visa, but of course I am aware some MLs lie about this to sound 'fresh'.

For the ML I met, she kept complaining that touching or licking her nipples was very ticklish - kept insisting that I only grab the entire boob. Does that ring a bell for the kk that you know? But honestly so many names and URLs on SLG are recycled.
Old 11-07-2023, 01:35 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
The ML I met told me she is here in SG for the first time on a 6 month visa, but of course I am aware some MLs lie about this to sound 'fresh'.

For the ML I met, she kept complaining that touching or licking her nipples was very ticklish - kept insisting that I only grab the entire boob. Does that ring a bell for the kk that you know? But honestly so many names and URLs on SLG are recycled.
Its definitely not KK. visited her when she first came to SG...she is not like what you mentioned...it is an imposter using her profile.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 11-07-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Its definitely not KK. visited her when she first came to SG...she is not like what you mentioned...it is an imposter using her profile.
So the real KK not in SG?
Old 11-07-2023, 02:23 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
So the real KK not in SG?
From the description of it...its not

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 11-07-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Saw the big KK discussions and wanted to see for myself. Got her contact before she pulled down her ad.

While she got the racks, I must say her attitude is very bad. When I arrived, she didn't informed me unit number. Just told me to go to the designated floor. There are a few units and I was afraid to go to the wrong one.

When I entered, she asked why I took so long to reach her unit. *sweat*.

But small head took over big head cos she was in the chest bursting sports bra. Service was SOP, nothing to shout about. The pair of headlight is one of the best in recent time.

However the attitude stinks la due to the opening exchanges. Would I go back? Unlikely if you ask me since there are better choices in terms of attitude and service.
Old 11-07-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post
Saw the big KK discussions and wanted to see for myself. Got her contact before she pulled down her ad.

While she got the racks, I must say her attitude is very bad. When I arrived, she didn't informed me unit number. Just told me to go to the designated floor. There are a few units and I was afraid to go to the wrong one.

When I entered, she asked why I took so long to reach her unit. *sweat*.

But small head took over big head cos she was in the chest bursting sports bra. Service was SOP, nothing to shout about. The pair of headlight is one of the best in recent time.

However the attitude stinks la due to the opening exchanges. Would I go back? Unlikely if you ask me since there are better choices in terms of attitude and service.
Does she even look like how she look in the photos?
Old 11-07-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Does she even look like how she look in the photos?
NO though she don't look ugly irl.
Old 11-07-2023, 03:09 PM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

Anyone got the technical problem with the search function? Got a 111 error. Let me try to debug in the meantime also(so far failing on opera and brave)
Old 11-07-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Anyone got the technical problem with the search function? Got a 111 error. Let me try to debug in the meantime also(so far failing on opera and brave)
Same, also having this issue now I checked.
Old 11-07-2023, 03:51 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Same, also having this issue now I checked.
Contacted admin to look into the issue.
Old 11-07-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking for SLG ML with nice (slow and steady) HJ. Any recommendations?
Old 11-07-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Looking for SLG ML with nice (slow and steady) HJ. Any recommendations?
Current Batch - baby, Lora...

TMT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1