The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 1-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Sitting on the fence for this one.

I say 2-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Aston Villa v Man Utd x-x 2-1
Looks like 1 of u guys must be correct...either win (2), draw or lose (1 each)...we shall see very soon ...one point to note is that they lost their best defender, Martinez n the others will let in goals esp McDisaster who is losing the ball to opposition strikers again becos he can't run fast enough n not robust enough to challenge for the ball

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 12-02-2024 at 12:05 PM.
Old 12-02-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Red Devils off to early lead with Hojlund grabbing his 5th straight goal.

Then it is withstanding waves of Villa attack. Onana seemed alert tonight.
Palming away a McGinn stinging shot and coming off the line to deny Watkins.

HT : Villa 0 - 1 Man U

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 12-02-2024, 02:41 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

FT : Villa 1 - 2 Man U

Red Devils own slackiness allowed Villa to come back with an equaliser thru Douglas Luiz.

But super sub McTom (who came on for Rashford) pops in the header in the 86th to seal the win.

Kudos to both Onana and Maguire (appears he was the Player of the Match) for putting in a good showing.

Man U are still 6th, but the point difference with 5th placed Villa are down to 5.

Old 12-02-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aston Villa v Man Utd

Quote:
Lawro: 1-2
Quote:
Sitting on the fence for this one.

I say 2-2
Quote:
Aston Villa v Man Utd x-x 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
FT : Villa 1 - 2 Man U

Red Devils own slackiness allowed Villa to come back with an equaliser thru Douglas Luiz.

But super sub McTom (who came on for Rashford) pops in the header in the 86th to seal the win.

Kudos to both Onana and Maguire (appears he was the Player of the Match) for putting in a good showing.

Man U are still 6th, but the point difference with 5th placed Villa are down to 5.
It clearly shd hv been a Villa win by a few goals but lady luck is smiling on them once again ...so not a convincing win...had to hold our breath many times for a nail-biting finish till the ref blew his whistle to end the match with a defence that is so kamikaze.. Ollie Watkins missed 3 certain goals, one saved by the fabulous Onana n 2 others just went narrowly wide or screamed past the goal post...one or 2 other villans missed the target or were saved by red defenders...Onana himself saved 3 certain goals from John McGin their captain n Ollie Watkins while Villa GK did not hv to make any save besides those 2 goals that went past him into goal...anyway a good 3 points won ....

Mctominay as usual came on as a super sub to seal the final win ...lol, n they still want to sell him...so Jones as usual knows the result of the match b4 it is played n so do lawro these few times ...now on to the next match n another 3 points

Last edited by Rickey; 12-02-2024 at 12:11 PM.
Old 12-02-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Mctominay as usual came on as a super sub to seal the final win ...lol, n they still want to sell him...
The Red Devils did attempt to went on to get the 2nd after Hojlund opener.

And Garnacho was always on the forefront of the attacks, however, I find he is becoming more like Rashford.
Very selfish and always wanted to get on the score sheet.
(This is a comment I left out in my previous early morning post.)

It is a tad worrying as pointed out by Capt Bruno, the players are too complacent and start to get selfish once they are in the lead.

The match should really be heading for a draw, but lady luck smiles on the baldy head.

Now baldy head is singing a different tune on McTom.

"He is an example for many players these days. There are not many players any more who are ready for every minute they can be on the pitch," the manager told the BBC. "Today we have seen another example. He is always ready to come on and make a difference."

He came on for Rashford. And again, he showed his attack instinct connecting beautifully with Dalot cross.
Really thumping header. No less.

Old 12-02-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I feel Villa lost the match more than Man Utd won it.
Wasteful finishing, and a decent performance by Onana.

I remained perplexed that Evans is selected ahead of youth in the squad, even as substitutes.

Don't know what else McTom can do to convince ETH he deserves to be in Man Utd.
Maybe Ratcliffe will not sell.
Also, the uptick in form coincided with Ratcliffe coming in.
He is the fire burning up the ass for everyone at Man Utd now.

Now, just a matter of how long and how strong the fire will burn.

Top 4 remains in sight.
Old 13-02-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Except for Villa, all four teams above Man Utd won their matches.
Gap between Man Utd and 4th place Spurs is 6 points with 14 matches left to go.

RatCliffe going to have to perform a minor miracle to keep the fire burning up the asses of ETH and Man Utd squad.
And hopefully no more injuries and let the squad have more time to gel.
Old 13-02-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
RatCliffe going to have to perform a minor miracle to keep the fire burning up the asses of ETH and Man Utd squad.
And hopefully no more injuries and let the squad have more time to gel.
Much will depend on the form of Hojlund. He had scored five consecutive goals in five games. Second youngest since Anelka (19 years old ) did the same for Arsenal in 1998.
Hojlund will make his own history if he score against Luton Town in the next match.

I'm happy as long they can reach Europa.

Old 16-02-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Luton v Man Utd x-x 2-2

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Luton v Man Utd x-x 2-2
Lawro: 0-2
Old 16-02-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Luton vs Man Utd.

Bad news - I have a bad feeling about this.
Good news - I am 75% wrong most of the time on predicting Man Utd matches.

Biggest fear is ETH makes inexplicable changes to the lineup for substitutions.
Also McGuire losing the ball.

Work for Top 4 Man Utd, go grind for it !!
Old 17-02-2024, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Luton v Man Utd

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 17-02-2024, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Luton v Man Utd

I am going for away win

I say 1-3

My Daily Star column
Old 17-02-2024, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lawro: 0-2
Quote:
Luton v Man Utd

Quote:
I am going for away win

I say 1-3
Quote:
Luton v Man Utd x-x 2-2
3 for a win n one for a draw.... hopefully JonesKnows n lawro r correct again n they don't prove our theory of them correct...Luton is a potential banana skin, they hv recently beaten or draw with some of the giants ..winnable to put another 3 points into the bag provided they play like red devils instead of red pussies

Old 18-02-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...Luton is a potential banana skin, they hv recently beaten or draw with some of the giants ..winnable to put another 3 points into the bag provided they play like red devils instead of red pussies
Although the Hatters are only one position away from the relegation, their results against some of the top teams aren't shabby.

Hope the pussies don't underestimate their "lowly" opponents.

All eyes will be on Hojlund to make it six out six and write himself into the history book.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1