The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

First off i would like to thank bro KOC88 for this recommendation from his FR

Had a Session with Landy from TitaniumBabes

OKT really fast replies, straight away went in when i reached the destination, thanks bro OKT for arranging the session (y)

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ

Location and Room - Location pretty hard to get to, discrete and good though, quite worth the trip, room was abit small but ok, shared toilet so abit weird, bonk halfway can hear people showering xD

Looks - This one abit strange, doesnt look like her picture at all, personally i think she looks much better IRL.

Boobs - A-B? not a boob lover but she likes it being licked and stuff as she was moaning softly.

Body - really nice body, pretty slim, liked her curves damn good

Kissing - like what bro KOC88 said she speaks french fluently, felt like i was getting raped by her frenching xD haha

Catbath - didnt really get it, as i spent most of the time catbathing her instead her bbbj was good though

Pussy - sensitive, think she was fucking my finger and tongue when i went down on her, think she likes it there. think she came as she was going what sounded like ai ai ai before cumming.....any bros can clarify?

Shower - Shower cubicle was pretty small, but managed to fit both of us in there, wasnt expecting her to jump me when we got in, but we started making out in the shower while i rubbed her pussy and she gave me a HJ

Fuckjob - Pretty good, honestly i can say one of the better ones i had, kept pulling me into her, when i licked her neck she was moaning and kept tilting it as though to ask me to do it more, she also kept using her leg to kiap me, and thrusting her hips at the same time too. Definitely one of my top few experiences.

GFE - GFE until gao gao, we were literally playing games in between shots, like thumb wrestling LOL, when cuddling also she'll pull your hands over her and cuddle into you that kind of thing

As other Senior Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess.

RTF: I would really like to, but no money D:
Old 28-04-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

For those who upped me. I will heed your advice. Thank u once again.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost24 View Post
First off i would like to thank bro KOC88 for this recommendation from his FR

Had a Session with Landy from TitaniumBabes

OKT really fast replies, straight away went in when i reached the destination, thanks bro OKT for arranging the session (y)

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ

Location and Room - Location pretty hard to get to, discrete and good though, quite worth the trip, room was abit small but ok, shared toilet so abit weird, bonk halfway can hear people showering xD

Looks - This one abit strange, doesnt look like her picture at all, personally i think she looks much better IRL.

Boobs - A-B? not a boob lover but she likes it being licked and stuff as she was moaning softly.

Body - really nice body, pretty slim, liked her curves damn good

Kissing - like what bro KOC88 said she speaks french fluently, felt like i was getting raped by her frenching xD haha

Catbath - didnt really get it, as i spent most of the time catbathing her instead her bbbj was good though

Pussy - sensitive, think she was fucking my finger and tongue when i went down on her, think she likes it there. think she came as she was going what sounded like ai ai ai before cumming.....any bros can clarify?

Shower - Shower cubicle was pretty small, but managed to fit both of us in there, wasnt expecting her to jump me when we got in, but we started making out in the shower while i rubbed her pussy and she gave me a HJ

Fuckjob - Pretty good, honestly i can say one of the better ones i had, kept pulling me into her, when i licked her neck she was moaning and kept tilting it as though to ask me to do it more, she also kept using her leg to kiap me, and thrusting her hips at the same time too. Definitely one of my top few experiences.

GFE - GFE until gao gao, we were literally playing games in between shots, like thumb wrestling LOL, when cuddling also she'll pull your hands over her and cuddle into you that kind of thing

As other Senior Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess.

RTF: I would really like to, but no money D:
Thank u bro for believing my FR. Hope its not dragon n phoenix as thought by clones.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Thank u bro for believing my FR. Hope its not dragon n phoenix as thought by clones.
you're welcome bro can tell your FR's are honest and doesnt sound like its from a template
Old 28-04-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
you're welcome bro can tell your FR's are honest and doesnt sound like its from a template
Thank u once again bro😊
Old 28-04-2017, 11:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,

This is my view. FR is just a piece of art and it give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy the process of it. Take it as a pinch of salt.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-04-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
illuminative deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Toon From RegentLust.

Few words for her, she is good. Fair skin slim model petite small frame with good service. Friendly & always smiling attitude. Not a time watcher for sure and takes care of you like a king.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hi bro,

This is my view. FR is just a piece of art and it give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy the process of it. Take it as a pinch of salt.
Noted with thanks bro. I will share if there is something good. I dont regret my FRs i call it as i see it only. If ppl appreciate then fine...if ppl view it vice versa i am also fine with it. Once again..thank u for ur view n advice.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My chionging style is simple:
1. I dont reject ladies pretty or ugly.
2. I pay upfront with tips included before service. Good or bad is my luck only.
3. I never complain to okt if the lady doesnt want to serve me well. I simply dont write FR for them thats all.
4. What i was taught is no representation i apply on these ladies.
5. I never say their job is a low class one nor did i mention that they haolian to their families.
6. The clone bandwagon is only a bandwagon. I started yesterday with 79 pts. I am ending up with more. Why? Surely not bcos i treat ladies like shit.
7. Really? Ladies can choose customers? Its the truth thats all.
Like i said i still respect u n thank u. If u think i am wrong please take back ur up point n zap me instead. Conscience remains clear.
Hi bro, my view
1) no comment
2) Better to pay upfront the payment as this will gain trust and gal will feel safe too because they may have some bad experience that customer never pay. For me tip is judge by how well they serve me and what they they deserve
3) I think, sure have time you have bad bonk, sure have time have good bonks. well, i think take it as an experience, no point humbling over here. want to go back to the same okt or not is up to individual.
4) don't understand therefore no comment
5) I think we should give them respect. Is not easy to be in this trade and also if they have a choice, i don't think they would want to open leg and let so many man screw.
6) no comment, i think experience reader can see and will know
7) i think ladies should inform before hand, what type of customer they want to their OKT. After sorting out, there should not be reason y they choose. Is rather subjective for this issue. I once get rejected before so i can feel how was it like.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 28-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Hi bro, my view
1) no comment
2) Better to pay upfront the payment as this will gain trust and gal will feel safe too because they may have some bad experience that customer never pay. For me tip is judge by how well they serve me and what they they deserve
3) I think, sure have time you have bad bonk, sure have time have good bonks. well, i think take it as an experience, no point humbling over here. want to go back to the same okt or not is up to individual.
4) don't understand therefore no comment
5) I think we should give them respect. Is not easy to be in this trade and also if they have a choice, i don't think they would want to open leg and let so many man screw.
6) no comment, i think experience reader can see and will know
7) i think ladies should inform before hand, what type of customer they want to their OKT. After sorting out, there should not be reason y they choose. Is rather subjective for this issue. I once get rejected before so i can feel how was it like.
Noted on ur view n advice😊
Old 28-04-2017, 11:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
I think, maybe should not use the word template.

That because i think some reader have their own style and template of writing. All their FR style and template same but the content inside is slightly different. This is also good, as it save time.

Old 29-04-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Love the durex part. I had one who used this brand instead of the usual unknown branded cd. Lol told me she reserved them for me. Funny but gratifying. And yes i felt really comfortable in them. A great written out of retirement FR from a true senior. Hope i wont be implicating u with my recent fiasco just by replying to this.
How is it going to implicate? Nah not really a senior. Same as everyone here and I still have lots to learn. But ain't going to be as hardcore as I used to be. Only going to catch one or two really popular ones and stick into them. I mean stick to them sorry. After ice from sgfls.net, probably maple from dh next!

UBMN ladies don't reply. bummer. lol sbf censored that site?

Cheers
Old 29-04-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think, maybe should not use the word template.

That because i think some reader have their own style and template of writing. All their FR style and template same but the content inside is slightly different. This is also good, as it save time.
true true...used the wrong words, not really sure how to word it tho, there are definitely the real ones which the senior Bros and other Bros use
Old 29-04-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iamazn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FR on aoki from Cum Home? planning to bonk her today. Ive searched the thread but only got one. thanks bros.
Old 29-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by papam View Post
Tried Sara from Regent.

Looks: 8/10 Same girl as advertised. Not too far off from advertised pics.
Body: 8/10 Not skinny but just right with meat at the right places.
Catbath: 8.5/10 Hardworking girl senual and good does not stop if u dont tell her to. Can FRENCH as well.
Blowjob: 9/10 This girl really takes her job seriously, slow licking to sucking and she will ask you if you are ok with the amount of suction and balls licking with AR . GOOD!!
Pussy: 8/10 Trimmed pussy where she loves being licked and she enjoys it alot. sensitive clit she has.
FJ: 8.5/10 She took the cap and told me "I want". KY assist not needed. Bro's should know what i mean :P. Started off with cowgirl and she likes to lick & french while pumping. Changed several positions and she was accommodating.
GFE: 8.5/10 Able to talk about everything in general and she ensure you are comfortable with the whole session.

Summary: A very hardworking FL. Makes sure you are getting what you paid for. BTW, She has a sweet cute voice which sounds sexy when she moans. CHEERS. Confirmed my booking within minutes.
Nice FR. Will try her next.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1