The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 09-05-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post

Lunch time . For all the bros who are lonely and in sexless marriages .... soldier on ! Another pic just ..... and i mean jus taken in toilet by hy ...! Enjoy bros ... i must say those nips look damn suckable today . Later i suck ....
Wow nice very hot n sexy... How big are her boobs ? C cup?
Old 09-05-2023, 04:05 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Yes bro, you are right. She does not give me willingly, I have to beg her to give me sxx. With my high sex drive, I have to resort to own shake it out most of the time. If I am lucky, she unwillingly gives me 2 times a year. 😔
I can totally understand bro. think last time I touch my wife was 9 years ago, then my child was born.

But I have outsource my needs, so I moved on.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 09-05-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Wow nice very hot n sexy... How big are her boobs ? C cup?
From a negative A cup with weird looking nips to C Cups with decent looking nips.
I was still telling her C are too small lah must at least a D . Sigh she didnt agree so C only lor ..... till now can hardly tit fuck her . Perhaps still need time for the silicon to settle and soften and sag more .
Got to be patient i guess .
Old 09-05-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Lunch time . For all the bros who are lonely and in sexless marriages .... soldier on ! Another pic just ..... and i mean jus taken in toilet by hy ...! Enjoy bros ... i must say those nips look damn suckable today . Later i suck ....

Bro, hy pics always so tempting, I can't help to rush to the toilet to self relief after seeing this pic. How I wish those delicious pinkish nips now. Bro, i am very envy you found such gem. I hope to find such gem 1 day as well.
Old 09-05-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I can totally understand bro. think last time I touch my wife was 9 years ago, then my child was born.

But I have outsource my needs, so I moved on.
Bro, thank you for your understanding of my sufferings.

Bro, do you have any lobangs for your outsource? It's a torture to self release almost everyday.
Old 09-05-2023, 10:00 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, do you have any lobangs for your outsource? It's a torture to self release almost everyday.
well I used to look for FL/WL, massage and ktvs.

Then i hooked up to a ex FL/ML and we had a fb relationship for a while.

For local FL, sometimes I visit Joey. Not sure of your age, but she's in her early 40s and body still looks hot to me. BJ wise I think you can try Claire, very slim, service oriented.

Not promoting them, just sharing those I tried.

If you are worried about STDs, just do the BJ stuff, those ladies I mentioned are good at it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-05-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:

For local FL, sometimes I visit Joey. Not sure of your age, but she's in her early 40s and body still looks hot to me. BJ wise I think you can try Claire, very slim, service oriented.

If you are worried about STDs, just do the BJ stuff, those ladies I mentioned are good at it.
Some of the thai stables seem quite good . I ve not tried thou. But worth to consider for 150-200$ . Maybe 1x a mth better than jus pcc ownself so bored .
Old 10-05-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some of the thai stables seem quite good . I ve not tried thou. But worth to consider for 150-200$ . Maybe 1x a mth better than jus pcc ownself so bored .
Why do u still need to look for thai fls or pcc ??...tot u hv hy to play with anytime u want

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-05-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why do u still need to look for thai fls or pcc ??...tot u hv hy to play with anytime u want
I ve not tried . But see in sbf got thai stable mah . Anycase in life need variety too . Maybe one day i would give it a shot .
Old 10-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

Sorry about ur situation bro ...... hope this helps
Today hy pissed me off .... 😏
She went for lunch w other male colleagues without telling me .
As punishment for my displeasure i made her leave table mid way thru her lunch go to the toilet and take some tit pic for me. And she must squeeze her tits .
Bros do u think she has done a good job squeezing her tits ? Feedback pls..... tmd
Hah 😀

Old 10-05-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2876 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bros do u think she has done a good job squeezing her tits ? Feedback pls..... tmd
Hah 😀

Tits are good, bro. But the areola look like bak kwa... Kinda red and rough. Be more gentle on them, bro

Last edited by talismann; 11-05-2023 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-05-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9970 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As punishment for my displeasure i made her leave table mid way thru her lunch go to the toilet and take some tit pic for me. And she must squeeze her tits .
Hah 😀

Very nice shape boobs. Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:

Oh yes bro, definitely worried.
If have cap on, should be safer. I don't mind trying joey. Mind pm share?

If can have local fb or fwb will be better, too bad, don't have such luck.😔
Old 11-05-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hah 😀

No worries bro. I don't have such luxury at home and in office, only can depend hy photos to self service. Her tits and nips are nice, will never get sick seeing them.

Bro, you are very fortunate.
Old 11-05-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Side note, why is the forum so slow these few days? 😴
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1