The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2007, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alfa1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking An ongoing fling? Or not?

Hi guys, first time writing this kinda story, so do bear with me alittle.
Here it goes, just got to know a girl from this dating site based in Singapore. Its totally FOC,works like WLNY. (WhoLives...) *If you're interested, pm me then i will pm you the address of it*

At first, her nick really sounded slutty which caught my attention. Began to pm her, gt her msn. Then started chatting with her in msn. As she had seen my picture in msn, she started telling me that im good looking (i personally thinks that im average) and talked dirty to me. I was pretty shocked initially becos she wasnt like this untill she saw my picture.

Long story cut short, so we arranged a meetup, which was only recently.
Met for dinner, follow by watching a movie. Got a couple seat and we were pretty normal during the start of the show. Bout 5 mins later, i put my hand onto her left hand, trying to brush alittle then hold her hand. I guess this method is quite standard, LOL. Anyway, no signs of rejection.

She started to lean her head onto me, then she slotted her right hand under the arm that was in between us, brushing my thigh, then moved onto my groin area and started rubbing my manhood. Gosh, she really did what she said in the dirty talk conversation we had earlier. *SHOCKED*

I started to touch her discreetly as well, grabbing her tits, brushing her thighs,rubbing her puss. Gosh, i thought i was in a LSB for a moment.

After the show ended, she went off meeting her friend and i went home happily.

Conclusion: No idea if she will turns out to be a FB. Never had one bfore, any kind bros here want to advise me on my next move. Thanks.
Old 21-07-2007, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 20
Xfactor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXfactor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: An ongoing fling? Or not?

Few more dates u'll be there. If she's easy, u play hard to get. Good Luck dude
Old 21-07-2007, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfactor View Post
Few more dates u'll be there. If she's easy, u play hard to get. Good Luck dude
hey bro, thanks for the advise.
i realised recently, she keep asking me why didnt sms/call her.
asif im like her bf, still got to call/sms her everyday?
she said she likes me tho. but not wanting to be in any r/s yet.

sometimes, i give up on thinking bout how girls think.
becos we can always bonk n go. (we just need a release yah?) =/

thinking bout what they are thinking is really a total waste of time and effort. they are just too fickle-minded and indecisive.
Old 21-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

congrats.. u may hav something good comin...

or mayb she psyco if u suay..
Old 21-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa1983 View Post

I started to touch her discreetly as well, grabbing her tits, brushing her thighs,rubbing her puss. Gosh, i thought i was in a LSB for a moment.

After the show ended, she went off meeting her friend and i went home happily.

Bro wad a experience u got but if i were u i would be cursing myself all the way back home instead of happily..... y curse myself is becos i would hav brought her somewhere n bonk here straight liao

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 21-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

bro, you can play it like a gentleman or a selfish player... its up to you. as a gentleman, tell her you are not looking for a relationship right now. so if she is interested, it will just be a fling. this way everything is very honest... on the other hand, as a player you will sweet talk her with anything she wants to hear until you bonk her. but later this will cause problems if she is the emotional type... like i say earlier, its up to you
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 21-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycat View Post
bro, you can play it like a gentleman or a selfish player... its up to you. as a gentleman, tell her you are not looking for a relationship right now. so if she is interested, it will just be a fling. this way everything is very honest... on the other hand, as a player you will sweet talk her with anything she wants to hear until you bonk her. but later this will cause problems if she is the emotional type... like i say earlier, its up to you
hey bro thanks.
gt it!
Old 21-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chai1020 View Post
Bro wad a experience u got but if i were u i would be cursing myself all the way back home instead of happily..... y curse myself is becos i would hav brought her somewhere n bonk here straight liao
she wanted to meet her friend.
so yah..
but i was really tired too after work, so i dont think have the mood to do it.
lol.
you know lah, singapore. *TSK TSK
Old 21-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
beachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to behold

which web site is that...mind pm me to share?
Old 21-07-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa1983 View Post
hey bro, thanks for the advise.
i realised recently, she keep asking me why didnt sms/call her.
asif im like her bf, still got to call/sms her everyday?
she said she likes me tho. but not wanting to be in any r/s yet.

sometimes, i give up on thinking bout how girls think.
becos we can always bonk n go. (we just need a release yah?) =/

thinking bout what they are thinking is really a total waste of time and effort. they are just too fickle-minded and indecisive.
Wa Lau Ai, such a good chance, never think of maintaining this babe as ur long term FB? and BTW , kindly PM this website, i wanna try my luck too
Old 21-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Tattoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think before anything takes place, let her know that you are also not into any r/s with her, to avoid trouble. Good luck and btw, I have sent you PM for the website. Thanks.
Old 21-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

bro, who is this girl? L**a? can PM me the website also?? thanks thanks

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 21-07-2007, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

i also want leh!! If can get girls easily,who dun want,right!
Old 22-07-2007, 01:01 AM
Samster

Hi bro(s),
due to the overwhelming response, i have recieved about 20++ PMs.
As a gesture of goodwill, i have gave the add to at least 90% of those who have asked. Some i might have missed, as you know about the time limit issue about sending messages.

Hence, i have decided to only give out the address to bro(s) with at least rep point of 30, so i will ignore your pm if your rep pt is below that.
The reason being is, ultimately the website is FOC and supposed to be a dating website so i believe that those with 30 pts and above are reputable ones, in a way or another.

From the website, i realised that alot of middle aged ladies are looking for serious r/s, not just into ONS/flings, yah bro(s) i ask for your understanding if i did not reveal the address to you.

TIPS: for all bro(s), try googling romancingsomething. Its pretty obvious. To put all my words into one simple sentence, im just too lazy to reply to all the messages, imagine yourself replying to 20 over PMs? ( Just being honest here. )
Old 22-07-2007, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa1983

TIPS: for all bro(s), try googling romancingsomething. Its pretty obvious. To put all my words into one simple sentence, im just too lazy to reply to all the messages, imagine yourself replying to 20 over PMs? ( Just being honest here. )

finally something good from the cheng hu.......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1