The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
royalboy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kidney massage in thr WEST

This is my 2nd FR report, my first playground gone alrd don't know for what reason. so this time round i will be very selective on sharing this place.

Anyway,

was very very bored as usual and decided to do trial error on west area. Then sekali saw this Massage place. *** SPA.

went in to take a look at the price list, normal price 50$/hour. But the cashier insisted that this place is famous for its Kidney Massage. My mind went wild and was wondering what kind of "kidney' she was talking about. It was more ex than normal one, $68/hour. decided to give it a go.

std operation, change to disposable undies. the undies was too small and it was torn due to my tight size, lol. didi head came out a bit.. but no other choice what, not my fault oso.

5 minutes had passed, ML went in and explain about the kidney massage benefits. She explained that the massage will be mostly using finger to hit the accupoints around lower stomach to upper tight area (our fav area right??). after finished explaining she saw my torn undies and laugh "your little brother can see liao" then she automatically took it off and changed another bigger size and wear it on me ( a bit caught off guard she did that, but don't expect anything naughty)

So massage started, normal type with good pressure for a good 20 minutes, then started with the "kidney area". it basically an accupoint therapy pressing your stomach, upper thigh and groin area (yes including our balls) without being sensual. So even with that kind of exposure i was not aroused. Ok loh good clean massage i tot.

After the whole massage finished she talk a bit louder in mandarin "here cannot ah" maybe to signal other ML that i asked for special but she refused.

butttt... her gesture showed otherwise, using hand code she gave me signal handjob 50$. JACKPOT!! of course i nod and let her went ahead and released my soldier.

cleaned up and left happily, another playground found.. =)

no offence to all the bros, only can exchange contacts with points or other playground in the WEST area..
Old 14-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all
Re: Kidney massage in thr WEST

pro I pm you and up you already. please share contact thanks!
Old 16-11-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
royalboy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kidney massage in thr WEST

Alrd replied to qualified bros. wait for fr first, dun want this place become too crowded.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1