The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Skyzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bukit Indah Aeon

Hi,can some Bro share with me,is there any massage center that does special near Bukit Indah Aeon.Thks.
Old 30-10-2014, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Indah Aeon

There is a couple around there, cannot remember the names as I tried them out long tune ago. With your back facing the mall, go left of Mac till you hit the rows of shop houses, there is 1 , 1 row behind. Nothing to shout about, another 1 is along the same row towards the end, 2nd floor. Better go to the ones near giant supermarket. Better service and quality,l and some offer service beyond hj and bj.
Old 30-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
..... Better go to the ones near giant supermarket. Better service and quality,l and some offer service beyond hj and bj.
I tried one on the right of the Giant but clean massage, no hanky panky at all.....
Old 30-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
I tried one on the right of the Giant but clean massage, no hanky panky at all.....
try a few more... lol. hard to miss, think 60% to 70% have. if not go pariss spa and ask.
Old 13-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
try a few more... lol. hard to miss, think 60% to 70% have. if not go pariss spa and ask.
I would strongly advise against going to Pariss. Spas in JB such as GBW, NY, Paragon give better value for money. By the way, Pariss charge RM219 now. NY and GBW is RM238. I would rather spend RM20 more to get better looking gals and be greeted by friendly OKTs. Foodwise and facilities-wise, they are also way better.
Old 21-11-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
29475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally I prefer pariss, their facilities are nicer than gbw only problem is have popiah only, locals not so many and they tend to leave early. For the location is best as you don't need to drive too far
Old 22-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

hi

can any bros advice what is GBW and where?
thanks very much
Old 23-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pearlite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GBW is Grand BlueWave Hotel.
It is located near the woodlands checkpoint, along the coastal area facing Singapore.

Coming out of the checkpoint, u will need to make a U-turn and travel over the flyover.
Make a right turn at the T-junction traffic light. Around 500m, u should be able to see it on your right side.
Old 24-11-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
kissyourboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykissyourboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29475 View Post
Personally I prefer pariss, their facilities are nicer than gbw only problem is have popiah only, locals not so many and they tend to leave early. For the location is best as you don't need to drive too far
How abt the girls ? Wats their age range ?
Old 27-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
29475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a good session at a mp (water crystal) near to Yi Jia Seafood restaurant there (turn off before reaching AEON when coming from Gelang Patah).

Package is RM138 for CIM + massage.

I took the thai girl which was recommended by the friendly young guy at the counter. Initially took the Viet, but after hearing I want 138 package only, I recommended thai instead. His recommendation was spot on.

The gal was quite young, looks 6.5/10, good english and chatty and service gao gao. GFE was quite high and gal was very playful. She even offer to bath me before we started action, which is rare these days for run of the mill MP.

Massage was quite strong, she uses her legs and elbows to hit the spots, and even manage to crack my back, even though she is quite small sized.

After massage, proceed to massage my balls, lick my balls then full force BBBJ. Was not rushed and took my time to CIM. After a good 10 minutes of head action, surrender my soldiers into her mouth and she withdraw to the toilet.

After that we chatted a bit before leaving. She is going back next month to bring back another tomyum friend, look forward to see what kind of syt she will be bringing back.

Paid 138 + 10 tips and left a happy man, with the rain just starting to pour it was just as well. One thing to take note is 138 package gal will not take off her clothes, but I think she will happily oblige for a bit of tips.

All gals are available for 168 package which is full service including FJ. Apparently they have included costume play also into the 168 package. Will definitely RTF.

Up my points if you find this FR helpful. I finally found my holy grail of Tom Yum massage + CIM for cheap, hehe.
Old 28-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
John71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro this is the the MP place further up the road, shop is upstairs, right? So sorry if I am being a bit stupid!
Old 19-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Heading to Bukit Indah tomorrow morning, will have very limited time to get some action, preferably fj action in a MP.

Will be very indebted to any bro who can recommend something good there, I only have time for one hit. Then gotta run. Will find a way to repay if possible.

I had a Pariss experience last time with m'sian Chinese gal, but i felt the overall standard cmi, cannot remember how much I paid, but I think that was about 2-3 years ago.

Thanks bros!
Old 20-03-2015, 05:06 AM
Samster

saito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro.can you give the location details for water crystal MP?
Old 31-03-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro would appreciate if you could share with me some MPs in the Bukit Indah area. Thanks!
Old 31-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
infinityx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me too. pls do share. tq
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1