The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!
23 Year Olds Very SKillful PRC Sha Sha

Met up with her today and off we went to Fragrance at lor 18. Told me she leaving on the 26th and wish to make as much as possible before going back.

Actually waited almost 2 hr for her as she was doing her shopping at orchard. Very friendly and chatty ger and was busy telling me how she likes a Armani jeans so much but dun have her size....

Into the room, we spent another 20min chatting before we hit the shower room. Help me wash clean clean but before that, have some fun raba raba hug hug with aid of shower foam and also she cleverly used her boob to help me bath and also a short hot water BBBJ.

As I was very tired, told her I will just rest and enjoy her skill. She started her action, catbath my whole upper body and legs, then a 5min boob massage follow by 10min solid BJ. Requested for BBBJ but she said inside toilet can as have hot water, on the bed insisted on BJ. Luckily, her BJ is good - fast, swift with strong suction and also spent time on ball licking.

FJ wise, her audio power really no horse, like dolby digital 5.1, really loud. She allow frenching but then she smoke so I kept it short. Started with missionery followed by she on top. well, this gal can reallly ride and looking at her CFM face while she riding me really song. Switched back to missionery and cum inside her (with the protection of okamoto)

No rush from her, took tissue and help me removed the cap and clean up. Rested for a while with her in my arms and then help me bath clean clean again.

Look - 7/10 (kind of CFM look, smile alot)
Body - 7/10 (1.68m, 45kg, estimate 32B-24-33. Boob not that huge but nice looking with pink nipples)
BJ - 8.5/10 (hardworking, strong suction)
FJ - 8.5/10 (good audio, good stamina, responsive, allow frenching, and change of positions, and best of all, no rush)
Damage - $70 exclude room + $20 room + $30tips (she wanted more and I do agree then she can command more than $70 based on her look and superb service. But managed to persuade her to agree at $70 as I told her most samsters very nice and generous. If her service is good, most of us will give tips.)

She also told me she can do extra -

1)冰火 - BJ with hot water and cold water

2)胸推 - boob massage with some kind of massage lotion. never try as only try her boob massage without any lotion.

3)高山流水 - hot water catbath your whole body, just like cat150 standard. I tried her catbath without hotwater and must admit its good, comparable to cat150.

4)毒龙钻 - ass rimming but then her tounge is cap with a condom. shocked to hear can wear cap to do AR and I never try. She promised feeling will be good and based on her tounge skill, I suppose so.

However, to include thse extra item 1-4, price will be at $100 exclude room. So up to bros here to decide.

keen, just PM me.

cheers
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
就快看不到你的背影 分手就要成定局 我快要不能呼吸
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
那些洒满阳光日子里 那些眼泪和笑语 你真的已不在意
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 14-07-2006, 11:52 PM
ash25leong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: 23 Year Olds Very SKillful PRC Sha Sha

bro mind to share sharethis gd lobang to mi.will post a fr on it after qc .
Old 14-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
siman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, bros, may PM me this PRC girl's contact?
Old 15-07-2006, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4627 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually waited almost 2 hr for her
kang tao of some one ?...

master Spursgetz
by the way, thanks on sharing.. her service macam like those HK type. she worked in HK, macau before .?...

titts

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 15-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Samster

Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titts82002
kang tao of some one ?...

master Spursgetz
by the way, thanks on sharing.. her service macam like those HK type. she worked in HK, macau before .?...

titts

yes....someone intro me to her about few months back. but apparently that person didn help her much and she also dun mind but now sought my help since she leaving soon. Actually this was my 3rd time trying her and my FR is based on my 3rd try on her.

Her service skill is good as she told me she work in suana in Beijing before. But she's not from beijing but dongbei.

cheers
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 15-07-2006, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FatVicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spursgetz
Look - 7/10 (kind of CFM look, smile alot)
Body - 7/10 (1.68m, 45kg, estimate 32B-24-33. Boob not that huge but nice looking with pink nipples)
BJ - 8.5/10 (hardworking, strong suction)
FJ - 8.5/10 (good audio, good stamina, responsive, allow frenching, and change of positions, and best of all, no rush)
Damage - $70 exclude room + $20 room + $30tips (she wanted more and I do agree then she can command more than $70 based on her look and superb service. But managed to persuade her to agree at $70 as I told her most samsters very nice and generous. If her service is good, most of us will give tips.)
keen, just PM me.

cheers
Hi Bro Spursgetz,
She sound quite familiar. Is her hp run along the line of 93xxxx13?
If so, I was going to try her when i reload my Vitamin M.. just used up few days ago on PRC Yao Yao.

If its the same sha sha, then it'll make keep me awake till payday!
Old 15-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Actually waited almost 2 hr for her
bro never waste yr 2 hr wait for her...
Old 15-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
bennzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro..can PM her contacts??thanks???

luve to try the 4 in 1..
Old 15-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:

However, to include thse extra item 1-4, price will be at $100 exclude room. So up to bros here to decide.

keen, just PM me.

cheers
Axeman.... I think you have this same ger too.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 15-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatVicious
Hi Bro Spursgetz,
She sound quite familiar. Is her hp run along the line of 93xxxx13?
If so, I was going to try her when i reload my Vitamin M.. just used up few days ago on PRC Yao Yao.

If its the same sha sha, then it'll make keep me awake till payday!

different ger....or that she changes her hp no.
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 15-07-2006, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by life
bro never waste yr 2 hr wait for her...
wow..long time no see u huh busy with wat?
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 15-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Axeman.... I think you have this same ger too.

Bro Rof how can you hijack ppl's thread like that kekekek Well yes I've tried her already and confirm plus chop her service is fantastic. BTW please respect the threadstarter as he is the one whom start this thread so he has the right to give out the contact ppl that pm him not me. Cheers

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 15-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24
Bro Rof how can you hijack ppl's thread like that kekekek Well yes I've tried her already and confirm plus chop her service is fantastic. BTW please respect the threadstarter as he is the one whom start this thread so he has the right to give out the contact ppl that pm him not me. Cheers
didn know you have already advertised for her here. She didn tell me so and since she leaving soon and desperate to earn more, so asked me to help her. btw, when u advertised for her here? I 1st tried her about 4 mths ago.

cheers
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 15-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24
Yes bro toatally agree with u... I try liao oso good good lah... Sha Sha really provide good gf feeling service...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 15-07-2006, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
didn know you have already advertised for her here. She didn tell me so and since she leaving soon and desperate to earn more, so asked me to help her. btw, when u advertised for her here? I 1st tried her about 4 mths ago.

cheers
yeah she used to work in TN... now all TN closed down so she has to do street walking.... I was oso told by her she is leaving this month...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1