The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

Still one of my best catch. Lady boss now
Looks exactly like my FB. lol
Old 23-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
Elliot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElliot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

The longer nipples type, my experience is can't go hard on the sucking, have to be actually gentle cause maybe due to length, causes pain or discomfort.
Is it the same with other bros experience ?
Old 23-11-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A flat chest that I came across TikTok.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 6
Wackyhander is a name known to allWackyhander is a name known to allWackyhander is a name known to allWackyhander is a name known to allWackyhander is a name known to allWackyhander is a name known to all

Quote:

wow her nipps thou
Old 01-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Wah shiok siah this kind
Old 02-01-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
I should have mentioned that she was a freelancer.

If i remember correctly, she was shaved and was tight…cos she was young early 20s. The very small tiny tits, and the fishnet stockings were such a turn on. I remember unloading so much inside the condom while having her foot in my mouth and my hands were fondling her lovely breasts.

Unfortunately I didn’t have a follow up session with her. Wish i could do it with her again. It has been 17 years. She was such a sexy good looker then.
She’s still around but very difficult to book
Old 02-01-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow. How to reach out to her ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northyboy View Post
She’s still around but very difficult to book
Old 02-01-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Why would anyone fancy a flat chested lady that’s just like men leh ?
Old 02-01-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
Scavo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScavo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My experiences with small boobs A-B, vs big boobs C and above, I find that A-B are more sensitive during sex, more sound effects, but the C and above tend to be lesser.
I think this made me have a preference towards A-B boobs, reactions are invaluable to me during sex.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hard to explain. Maybe everyone has different taste. For me, i am scared of big boobs.

So for me, when i see Sammi Cheng in some of her photos where she wears a tight sexy dress that shows how flat her chest is, i get am immediate hard on and urge to shake it out and i can cum very quickly just by looking at the photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Old 03-01-2024, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Wah shiok siah this kind
Nice nipples to suck
Old 03-01-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Some guys like, i do like too, my range of boobs size from A to C. Dont really like any ladies bigger than C, i dont know why. B is the best, not too big not too small. Handful.

In the past i have flat chested Gf with very sensitive nipples to C cup Gf with very easily get very wet pussy. I love them all just that as time goes by, we dont click with each other anymore.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:18 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Small is fine, as long as she rocks in bed

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-01-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Wah shiok siah this kind
My MRS nipples are like that. ESP when she’s aroused. Her breasts are on the smaller side but I like it. All these yrs she always succeeds when she seduces at home and loves to tempt me making her nipples poking out of her top she’s wearing. (Other times when kids are out we will try to be naked together)
Old 06-01-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 16
zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
My MRS nipples are like that. ESP when she’s aroused. Her breasts are on the smaller side but I like it. All these yrs she always succeeds when she seduces at home and loves to tempt me making her nipples poking out of her top she’s wearing. (Other times when kids are out we will try to be naked together)
Nice. Such nipples never get bored
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1