The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2016, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnnno View Post
hey Bro,
where would you go for your high end MP? gonna be in shanghai for a bit in July so looking for some good places to go

thanks
Hugh end surna kind of ex, some starting price is 1000++rmb. So depend on how much you wish to spend.
Old 19-06-2016, 06:55 AM
Samster

I am planning for my next shanghai trip, mostly will be going to Chong (Ktv and maybe some massage after) on 7th July. But depend if my shanghai friends are free.

Anyone whom stays near Hong Qiao area and free to join me, drop me a pm. We can discuss how to meet up (maybe for dinner first then go drink).
Old 19-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lustymania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going Shanghai next week.. First time there, staying at xingtiandi, any recommendations for sauna or spa nearby?
Old 19-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
2K for shot-time s madness.. can always try my stable..
What is the ST/LT rate for your stable?
Old 21-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

finally found another MP with ladies that is of a higher standard then my first MP at xikang lu, those bro who went will know the standard is high.

this MP is called 梦琴养身 安远路14x号. CNY 258 all in, no tips. only manage to see 1 lady, not much boobs, service ok, 22 years old. Look a bit like fann wong sister. Saw another 1 lady walking inside and they looks chio too.

interested pm me for the girl's number or the shop number, if not just go there and have fun.
Old 22-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Just added this Bella. Looks good body solid quoted 1500 but no kissing, let.alone drenching she says. So kiv cos frenching is impt to me.
Got anyone got other out call lobang for Shanghai. Can pm me.
Appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Bro

Thanks for sharing. Just wonder rmb 2000 is st or overnight?
Old 22-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Someone here reco zhongshan rd shui mi Tao sauna.
Anyone tried? The agent on we chat sounds sincere.
Old 23-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Just added this Bella. Looks good body solid quoted 1500 but no kissing, let.alone drenching she says. So kiv cos frenching is impt to me.
Got anyone got other out call lobang for Shanghai. Can pm me.
Appreciate it.

If you like to kiss so much, I think it is better you go those 荤厂 Ktv in Shanghai. One thing I like there is, the gals are very "guai". If the gal don't suit to your play style, you can change another without paying any tips or maybe just give her 100 rmb if she stay with you for like 1 hour before you decided to change.

Plus, ST is only 1000 rmb (for those Ktv I went before), if you get her drunk, probably st will become LT. And best is depend on how much she likes you within that few hours you might be able to satisfy you 100% of your sex drive that night.
Old 23-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnnno View Post
hey Bro,
where would you go for your high end MP? gonna be in shanghai for a bit in July so looking for some good places to go

thanks
No idea... But for the past 1 month lots of big massage house is raided (within shanghai tow center area). My Shanghai friend now go those further out of town surna. If you want I can try to get some contact from them. Those place also use wechat.

By the way, Shanghai massage 桑拿is quite safe (I dun mean from police raid) as long as they open shop. They will quote you the price and normally that is what you pay. Only those open near some high end district, they will chop you up when you are paying the bill. Join those wechat or qq surna group. If you see lots of ppl toking, that OKT confirm is trust worthy.
Old 24-06-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Hi, bro. My Friend say that inside the purple hotel got one SPA, any good introduce good massage lady at there?
Old 24-06-2016, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jonnnno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros,
was wondering if Bodi is still as good or are there any other similar spas out there these days? happy with both puxi/pudong

thanks!
Old 24-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

A browser here reco a sauna called 水蜜桃 it's at zhong shan road.
Good to go and Safe to chiong?
Anyone has experience there?

Would be grateful if someone can advise and also maybe point out other sauna we chat grps that I can join.
Thanks much
Old 24-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Thanks bro, but I'm alone so would rather go sauna or do outcall.
But thanks for the reco
QUOTE=lmy4;14757614]If you like to kiss so much, I think it is better you go those 荤厂 Ktv in Shanghai. One thing I like there is, the gals are very "guai". If the gal don't suit to your play style, you can change another without paying any tips or maybe just give her 100 rmb if she stay with you for like 1 hour before you decided to change.

Plus, ST is only 1000 rmb (for those Ktv I went before), if you get her drunk, probably st will become LT. And best is depend on how much she likes you within that few hours you might be able to satisfy you 100% of your sex drive that night.[/QUOTE]
Old 25-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
lustymania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm here at langham Xin Tian DI. Staying for a week, anybody got diu this week, don't mind more kaki, jio jio ok.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustymania View Post
I'm here at langham Xin Tian DI. Staying for a week, anybody got diu this week, don't mind more kaki, jio jio ok.
Going first week of July. Too bad, else Jio u go Ktv. Lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1